Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Whiny little bitch who sold out her family to be a "princess".

And on the show, she has the kind of face I want to punch.

She didn't really have a choice though, or seem too eager to marry Joffrey after the incident with the farmer's boy and the wolf by the river in the first season. She strikes me as doing what she's told so it's not her head hanging from the gates too. A spoiled brat perhaps, but I don't think I'd like to see her killed off.

^Exactly. She was enamored with becoming a princess until Arya exposed Joffrey as a psychopath/coward.
From there she was trapped. First by familial duty. Then flat out fear for her life following Ned's execution.
Having your father's head shown to you and being told that that will happen to you if you don't keep in line is probably a pretty good motivator to stick to what the Lannister's want.
The actress is whiny and kinda grating but I would guess that she's been told to play Sansa that way.
With Margery coming along, it at least took Joffrey's focus off her and placed her in the care of the "best" certainly kindest, Lannister.
I'm not gonna spoil anything but I still feel Sansa can become a force.
Probably a much more subtle force than the more straight forward Arya. But a potentially powerful character, nonetheless.

sansa's got this winter fell thing in the bag, thanks pedo petyr.

more and more concerned that daenerys is doomed. but in the tragic, pretty way, not the ugly, i'm too honorable ned stark way. my vote for her is on page one so when it's all over we'll see how this shit shakes.

She didn't really have a choice though, or seem too eager to marry Joffrey after the incident with the farmer's boy and the wolf by the river in the first season. She strikes me as doing what she's told so it's not her head hanging from the gates too. A spoiled brat perhaps, but I don't think I'd like to see her killed off.
Pfft, chose the princess life over her family several times, and it was her direct betrayal that caused the Starks to be caught when they tried to escape King's Landing. Second only to Joffrey on my list of characters I want to die.

Man, I'm just pining for the King's Landing populace to revolt. There have been hints of unrest in the previous season, if this happens I will be thoroughly satisfied. And more Natalie Dormer pls.

The fight between the Red Viper and the Mountain should be wicked

Oh, absolutely. Should be my personal highlight from season 4. I would imagine that show only folks highlight will be
NSFW:
The Purple Wedding. As it probably should be.

That 15 minute preview was just what i needed to send my excitement overboard.. gawdammit i can't wait.

There's something I don't understand. When arya met that assassin dude he gave her that coin and told her to to recite some line if she ever wanted to learn to be an assassin (or whatever)

Then last season it looked like she took him up on the offer. (when she gripped the coin and said something). but in season 4 we still see her with the hound. Can anyone explain this? And if she didn't take the assassin on his offer wtf is she waiting for?

There's something I don't understand. When arya met that assassin dude he gave her that coin and told her to to recite some line if she ever wanted to learn to be an assassin (or whatever)

Then last season it looked like she took him up on the offer. (when she gripped the coin and said something). but in season 4 we still see her with the hound. Can anyone explain this? And if she didn't take the assassin on his offer wtf is she waiting for?

It was a coin that originated in the city of Braavos. Arya was told by Jaqen H'ghar(the assassin) that if she wanted safe passage to Braavos and training as a assassin with The Faceless Men, all she had to do was present the coin to a Braavosi man and utter the phrase, "Valar Morghulis." "Valar Morghulis" translates to "All men must die." Any Braavosi man that is presented with the coin and the phrase is obligated to accommodate the holder of the coin and give them safe passage.
I don't recall the scene in the show. Did she just clutch the coin and mutter "Valar Morghulis" to herself? If so, that of course will not get the job done.

As to why she's still wandering with The Hound, Arya's really in no state to be making any kind of decision. At this point in the books she's empty and aching/in pain from all the loss she's suffered. The Hound is the only person that's actually been able to keep her safe. Ned failed, Yoren failed, Gendry and the rest of The Brotherhood Without Banners all failed, including Thoros and Beric Dondarrion. In a crazy way, The Hound is the only person she can count on.
So, I believe at this point in the books/show she's just hoping to be delivered somewhere safe. Revenge is and always will be on Arya's mind but she's not in a state of mind or physically ready to take the trip to Braavos and begin any training.