Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As satisfying as that final scene was I really do hate the suspense - I'm a binge-watcher at heart, don't like having to watch week by week :!

^ I'm torn.. the extra days really allow you to think about the plot and make predictions, although by the next week you've likely forgotten most of them until you watch again.

if you click my book spoilers you should assume that it goes all the way through book five and the chapters that GRRM has posted on his stupid geocities website, and that tv show spoilers go all the way through the most recent episode.

Did you guys see that shit? For me this was the hardest episode to watch since we hung out and watched a bunch of torture with Arya in Harrenhall in early season 3. After next week I feel like it's all downhill for Tyrion unless you believe the theories that say (book)

NSFW:
tyrion is the third head of the dragon.

i'm waiting for my roommate to get up so we can watch the episode again. i also feel like this was the best sansa we're going to get for awhile. a very very good sansa. we also covered a lot of characters that i feel like we kind of forgot about from last season. Ramsay and Theon show us what's up, and we finally get a little more into Stannis Baratheon and especially his wife, Selyse. Egads Selyse. I feel like Stannis is absolutely regretting every choice he's made. I know he's never really like, loved his wife, but cared for her in that duty bound noble shit Stannis is hard for. I think he's regretting letting her take things this far. I'm pretty sure in the books Irmy Florent (Selyse' brother) dies in the battle of black water, but this death served more of a purpose. Oh yeah and finally a Bran episode that makes some sense and gives a little structure to what is actually happening to him.

it was very small, and very discreet, but did y'all watch Queen of Thorns with Sansa? DID YALL SEE?!?!?

Tyrion was my favorite this episode, and Jaime Lannister. I worry more and more about Jamie Lannister all the time. I've read all the way through book five and I just can't take it if he dies. Some Lannister has to survive, right? That entire house isn't just going to fall???? Is it? I just don't want Jaime to die.

I also think it's criminal we get so little time with (book)
NSFW:
Oberyn Martell. is he really going to die in the next episode?

You posted the spoiler as information from "S3"
Folley has a good point, I too read that spoiler thinking it would be something from season 3. I don't mind, it wasn't earth-shattering, but it would make more sense to label spoilers for the book as... spoilers for the books.
fair enough. i should have put "game of thrones" rather than "s3". i'll be more careful in future.

folley, under no circumstances read this spoiler. you will see something you do not want to see. you have been warned:
Ugh.. you really need to fight me over everything, don't you?
dawsoncrying.png

nope. just your posts which are full of crap. the martyr act is transparent...
alasdair

I feel like Stannis is absolutely regretting every choice he's made.

He's just depressed he's put all his chips into Blackwater and lost. He has no counter move beyond his magic tricks with Melisandre. I like how he has this great quiet rage in him, he's just dying to put a sword in someone.

I was intrigued by Melisandre's interaction with Shireen Baratheon. I'm not sure where they are going with that but I hope nothing bad happens to the girl.

Wicked episode... quality. Red viper vs the mountain is the next thing im looking forward to

Charles Dance smiling, wearing a baseball cap, with his arm around somebody?

My head exploded; they let me come back just long enough to post my shock.

Wicked episode... quality. Red viper vs the mountain is the next thing im looking forward to
[spoil]episode 8 is entitled 'The Mountain and the Viper' so a few episodes to go...[/spoil]

alasdair

For those of you who knew beforehand (or read the books) about the last episode:
where there any clues to the poisoning of joffery during the wedding reception? I know that the amulet that was given to sansa had something to do with it but I couldnt figure out how the poison ended up in joffery's cup even after rewatching the episode.

For those of you who knew beforehand (or read the books) about the last episode:
where there any clues to the poisoning of joffery during the wedding reception? I know that the amulet that was given to sansa had something to do with it but I couldnt figure out how the poison ended up in joffery's cup even after rewatching the episode.

NSFW:
I think when joffrey kicked the cup under the table, Sansa tampered with it before she handed it to Tyrion. It seems like the only plausible scenario as far as I can tell, although Olenna did give a noted look just before Joffrey drank the poison. Maybe she conspired with Sansa somehow?

I'm just glad that prick is finally dead tbh.

NSFW:
I think when joffrey kicked the cup under the table, Sansa tampered with it before she handed it to Tyrion. It seems like the only plausible scenario as far as I can tell, although Olenna did give a noted look just before Joffrey drank the poison. Maybe she conspired with Sansa somehow?

I'm just glad that prick is finally dead tbh.

bardeaux - you're wrong.

staroceanhouse -
It's Sansa's necklace. Ser Dantos gives her that pretty blue necklace she is wearing. Olenna comes and gives her hair a twirl and makes that comment about monsters killing people at weddings. when she pulls away, one of the jewels is missing. on her way back to her seat she drops it in the decanter in front of joff - not the one closest to her granddaughter, of course. When tyrion refills the goblet, the poison is already in there. Lady Olenna is the killer, not Tyrion. Then when the craziness is happening, Ser Dantos comes to Sansa and says 'come with me if you want to live'. Lady Olenna is the mastermind behind it all. Of course, she did not think that Tyrion would be implicated in it, since no one could have prepared themselves for what Joff did before he drank.

really little finger, you gotta be all in her face like that you fucking perv?