• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentin

Oh Yeah 300mg every 2hr for 6 hrs = 900mg and than kick in a Xanax double bar at the end of the evening and whoa 😳 🤩😌 what a day and a relaxing wind down, (actually could take a smaller dose of your Xanax because it’s been amplified and boosted (!!!). )

WoW 🤩 I slept great (78% according to my Apple Watch with 35% REM 💤 and 30% Deep Sleep 💤 and 28% Light Sleep 💤 ) Which is actually great, anything close to 80% on an Apple Watch is really good.
06/14/2020 1:05PM
Sunday

Gonna go ahead and try today with 400mg in the first hour and a red bull since I have a paper to write due today. (It really helped with my discussion post and replies last night for a class I’m taking)

Wow, Xorkoth.

I got my Phenibut today. I took 5 of them (1.25g) with my Gabapentin (6g).

What a difference. It has a stellar, full spectrum feeling. Outstanding.

I am going to go finish painting the garage.

I take like 4000mg with no tolerance (not dicksizing, since some people take more, just don't want him to end up disappointed). Some people need more, and I think 4000mg is the cap you're not supposed to go above, but some people said it's near impossible to OD on gabapentin.
I got bottle of 100x of 150mgs and ate it in 2 days with no tolerance. These pills are a joke. Pregabalin is the shit.

I don't think it can be said enough. Gabapentinoids, including Phenibut are much defined by their tendency to evoke extreme tolerance extremely fast.

While the class of drugs is comparatively very safe when compared to say, Opioids, they still can produce an intense withdrawal syndrome. I know from first hand, multikple experiences.

This might be tangential to the current conversation, but I just try to cover these points as often as possible. I think Gabapentinoids can be miracle drugs for keeping people off Alcohol or from Anxiety, but they need to be treated with respect.

I went through a phase where I was going through my Pregabalin (Lyrica) script in a week and then deal with consequences for the rest of the month. It took me years in fact to get to the point where I could truly admit to myself

"It is better in moderation, in every single way"

Happier, less anxious and just a greater overall efficiency and benefit come along with moderating. I find it to be like Cannabis in some ways. You can use a fuck-ton, sure, but it is pretty lame when you get to the point that half-gram bong rips aren't touching you anymore.

It's much better to have that .5g last me an entire day and for the effects to be 10x more positive. I just find these two to be kind of analagous in this way.

My doctor recently increased my dose to the maximum prescribing dose, 1200mg TID.

Gabapentin is a miracle drug for Anxiety, or should I say Panic Attacks. I did not have one panic attack today, which... oh, is such a good thing. I cannot describe the emotional relief that brings me. I also have not had the urge to drink alcohol in quite some time (not that I was ever much of a drinker anyway). I prefer gabapentin to benzos even. I can increase my dose without blacking out, which could always be a problem with benzos.

I also potentiate them with Phenibut occasionaly, which I have found to be delightful.

I am only concerned about withdrawals, which is not currently a problem, as I do not run out.

@tadfish how often and how long did you have to do GHB to have cravings? Newly experimenting with this and need information.

Also to OP I hear that coming off gabapentin once you get dependent is like really hellish. I never liked it myself, as I only tried to as when I was withdrawing from alcohol and it did not help. I was trying to be sedated and this to me worked more like caffeine. I became more jittery and had worse shakes. Also did not relax me at all but things affect you way different when you're an alcoholic than normal people.

Gabapen + Opiates + Deliriants (like Datura or Biperiden) results the best combo I've ever discovered.

I have to note that adding deliriants is optional and can be skipped because deliriants aren't for anyone. I use them to enhance the effects of the combo i described above.

According to my own exp, Gabape is almost recreational, just matter of dose and situation. I only need 200mg to combine with narcotics.

Quite interesting that you add deliriants to the combo. Is it just to add to the trippy feeling of the gabas? Does it increase euphoria?

interesting thanks for the reply alot of erowid reports said its be kinda of mellow and just like your hammered if you took to much without the inhibitions but i dunno... some described it as similar to opiates... I guess Ill start at 600mg Oral and ramp it up 300mg each time.. ive got 2400mg so hopefully i can make a good high out of this...

Would you at times get out of control like alcohol or just relaxed more on the opiate

You do not get out of control as with alcohol. Nobody using Gabapentin or Pregabalin is at risk of violent outbursts. If susceptible to these substances (as noted many get no psychoactivity), you will walk as if drunk, feel decent euphoria & gain alot of sedation.

I have to point out that both are extremely addictive physically, with or without psychoactivity. I must also say that one can overdose on either but it is rare & requires a seriously high dosage.

Lastly, by unknown mechanisms there is a crossover with Benzodiazepines.

hey all,

new to posting but know of the forum for a long time.

Been on Gabapentin for about 10 years. For long term pain its great, but sucks at taking the edge of the pain off if that makes sense. Oxycodone (which lately is having issues of quality, or even being it, from the va at least).

When I was first on gabapentin, I would get these wild dreams, that felt real. I sometimes felt I was perfectly awake, and even after waking up, I wasnt sure if it was a dream or not. Floating like swiming through my room, like very trippy stuff. Im at 3600mg daily now, and thats as far as they go. I dont really take them for "fun" but Im not a fun guy i guess lol

Here's some of my experiences/warnings

If you use it regularly as in prescribed, make sure you always take it. If you stop taking it (somebody stole it from my porch one day), its no fun. Not wd more like arrhythmia, palpitations, other weird cardiac symptoms and or brain symptoms. Had to go to the ER for that. At least you dont get the stigma looks and all, legitimate use or not.

Its completely not habit forming for me, so I tend to forget to take it. Which sucks. I will feel a dull ache that grows and grows and wonder why the oxy isnt working. It is, just, forgot the gaba so take it lol.

I was told that only 1 in 100k people get my reaction, and it does nothing for the rest. Could be propaganda or who knows, but you will get loopy on the stuff. Also, helps sleep. I concentrate my daily dose right before bed, and usually works great.

I have bottles of it does nothing for me
Its good for GHB comedowns and benzo potentiation.
Pretty get high drug but my GABA system is mashed. But when on it i find it stops the cravings for GHB and benzos.
Its an expensive drug would everyone agree.
i meant to use 3 x 300mg a day to help with my benzos. but he knows i have ten at once.