• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Fun things that you can do when you're single!

I used to enjoy being single; to "play the field"; to have just sexual relationships with girls. How things can change, when you find someone's company that you enjoy so much that you decide there is no one else that could ever fill this "gap" like she has. I can't imagine being single now, it would be too painful to lose this love of my life.

ya i've had that experience, it can be beautiful at times.

not having to think about how often you should call your bf
more alone time
more freedom to go out
dinner dates with guys/gals

U can get ur bed matress(now with no gf in it,and finLly use it to reach ur own dick! Oh man iremimber as a kid, think how far u can get down with like a queensize matty !
Oh and rubbone out n the shower on the wash cloth she used to use on her fanny and keep fappin till the hot watr from tub turns cold climax so its like oldtimes.

PHP:
Relationships are too much, plus I need someone who is into drugs or it won't work. An absolutely straight girl is no match for me.
Also not just straight edge, where she may have a few drinks or has tried a cigarette, I am talking Straight edge to the point you have to change you're words when talking to her, oh no can't say fuck lol all you are "permitted" is something like Damn.

Single it's other way round, quote from a few people i wouldnt call artists, "Lady in the street but a freak in the bed"

But to add to that last part. What the FUCK is with a girl using the toilet pissing while I am about to have a shower? This is what happened to SWIM [someone who IS me]
Come on it's just not right, it's just not even, I can't complete the sentence.

Last edited:
U can get ur bed matress(now with no gf in it,and finLly use it to reach ur own dick! Oh man iremimber as a kid, think how far u can get down with like a queensize matty !
Oh and rubbone out n the shower on the wash cloth she used to use on her fanny and keep fappin till the hot watr from tub turns cold climax so its like oldtimes.

Yes, yes and more yes.

DupelcTe.

Agreed.

China!!! The girls even go overtime (they say there tired , stop but continue. Cheap as fuck! Easy

the same exact things i do while im in my long term relationship!!!

I wonder what nuns think of the single life...

I like nuns...I like sex-workers, too.

Go nuns & sex-workers!!! lol