• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Fun things that you can do when you're single!

my boyfriend has banned dancing!! it's like Elmore City, OK in our house! :D

my boyfriend and i have gone out dancing all night long, but his version of dancing is going to da club and mine is going to parties (aka "raving"). i do go to parties from time to time with friends, but it's tough when your partner isn't on your sleeping schedule. and on the weekends, there are groceries to be bought and chores to be done. it's much simpler to do that sort of thing when you're single and you don't feel guilty for sleeping your Sunday away. :)

had a great night last night....walked 9 holes of golf with my boys after work. then went to this little bar by my house that is always filled with hot chicks and has a ping pong table. i dominated the ping pong table. i'm like forest gump....retarded and really good at ping pong. unfortunately, i don't think my ping pong skills are gonna get me laid. anyway, great guys night last night. i'm pretty much in love with one of the servers there.

Good luck with the 'server'

:D

I can't tell you how many beautiful/flirty bartenders I used to fawn over. As someone who has worked in service for many years, you would think I know better.

^ hey man, glad to hear everything is going really well in your life

I don't really have much to add in this thread, as I am a serial monogamist, but if I were single I would probably go out dancing to an alternative club or go to a coffee shop, with the only imperative in mind to hook up/flirt with a lady. it's not like I don't go to coffee shops or clubs right now, it's just that I wouldn't want to offend my beau of three years by hooking up/flirting with another girl, most obviously. I just haven't done either of those in a while. it would be thrilling. I don't even know if the general female population would even be into it...

as a fellow bartender - please don't hit on bartenders! unless they are 100 percent okay with it, or you are being sly

i've never said one word to this chick. i'm just totally in love with her. i know the rules.

i'm just waiting for her to come up to me and say, hey...you're really good at ping pong. come back to my house and paddle my ass.

I'm not sure getting ping pong balls jammed in your exit is a good way to enjoy your singledom, bro.

Let's get on topic or start a PING PONG ballin' thread in The Lounge please.

On topic:

-You don't have to worry about other people's problems.
-You can go on adventures of your choice without having to answer to anyone.
-You can alleviate feelings of loneliness through your hobbies and interests.
-You can renew your relationships with your family and friends.

And most of all:

You can be yourself without fear of repercussions.

@ChickenScratch, I'm so glad to see some funny posts from you. I'm so happy for you and glad to see some fun stuff going your way. :D

I love this thread!

I'm such a lamer and kinda antisocial unless it's people I know, but here is my list:

- Play online video games for hours without getting nagged
- Lose weight without temptation to eat badly (guys love that bar food lol)
- Sleep in the middle of the bed with my doggy (good one Fawkes)
- Think of ways to make money and try to get time to act on them
- Watch whatever the fuck I want on TV
- Go for long walks with my dog without someone asking me how long I'll be
- Less laundry to do
- Go up to my sisters for weeks at a time and just hang out
- Work out more

what does 'eye-sex' even mean? Someone ejaculating onto your pupils? I is confused.

Hiking!
Solo picnic in a nice park.
Buy a bicycle and ride around town.
Volunteer at your local animal shelter or soup kitchen.
Find some random people on Meetup, go out for karaoke and sing your heart out.
Explore some kink. Rigging classes, spanking nights, find a local munch, whatever.

Personally, I don't feel at ease in bars, clubs, etc.

Not having to clean up for a pretty but bone idol girl.
Coming home from work and finding the flat EXACTLY how you left it
Not worrying about texting or calling someone every day
Not having to wait up until 12am until they finish work to pick them up despite having work yourself at 7am
Saving money on petrol from not picking them up
Decorating the flat to how I want
Not having to listen to that awful "hard dubstep" stuff 24/7 when you're trying to watch tv
Not having the impending break up hanging over your head
Not feeling guilty about buying something when you said you "have no money"
Wearing what I want
Dancing how I want
Smoking as much weed as I want
Fucking who I want (although this never happens lol)
Not having to make tea for someone all the time despite never being returned the favour
Slightly higher chance of receiving a blowjob (lol)
Saving money in general
Traveling to anywhere
Bringing all your mates over and not worrying about "acting like a drunk twat"
Doing hobbies I love which are apparently "stupid or boyish"
Watching football on the T.V and not having to put up with moaning
No moaning, bitching, nagging, whining, arguments or "silent treatments"
No more of that "what's wrong?" "nothing" when it is obvious that something is wrong bullshit (seriously women, do NOT do this, it pisses men off no end)
No more "visiting the family" when you are an introvert
No more dealing with her friends round when, again, you are an introvert and have to escape to the bedroom
No more worrying about cheating
No more present buying
No more heartache
Basing in the glorious schadenfreude of watching committed couples panic buy overpriced crap on Valentines day

Basically, none of this shit.

Being single rocks

I used to enjoy being single; to "play the field"; to have just sexual relationships with girls. How things can change, when you find someone's company that you enjoy so much that you decide there is no one else that could ever fill this "gap" like she has. I can't imagine being single now, it would be too painful to lose this love of my life.

when single you can do whatever the hell you want whenever you want. not always the case in relationships.

the sex is generally worth it though. when it's not i ain't stickin around for all the fighting and drama.