• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Friday Frolicking Fucks.

No. In fact if i thought that might happen i would dig my eyeballs out with a spoon to prevent such disturbing images entering my consciousness.

And yet you mock me for taking a spoon to a gunfight. See how effective they can be?

And yet you mock me for taking a spoon to a gunfight. See how effective they can be?
Yes but not when i am wearing an anti congealed cum and spoon proof hazmat suit holding a bazooka with a dozen angry kotters strung out on crystal meth waiting to tear someone apart

:Xthe wise man mocks the mocker the mocked man invades imaginary counties. Special forces at dawn. Only in dreams at dawn.... Ahhh Bliss.

Yes but not when i am wearing an anti congealed cum and spoon proof hazmat suit holding a bazooka with a dozen angry kotters strung out on crystal meth waiting to tear someone apart

Meh, just one glimpse of me in fishnet body stocking and gimp mask, impaled on my patent pending prostate punisher whilst wallowing in a mass of flayed goblins and oozing tentacles, and you'll all be begging for spoons...

Meh, just one glimpse of me in fishnet body stocking and gimp mask, impaled on my patent pending prostate punisher whilst wallowing in a mass of flayed goblins and oozing tentacles, and you'll all be begging for spoons...
Its only a flesh wound. Ok we'll call it a draw :)

Well it is my time of the month. You either want your red wings or you don't.

I am going to bed before i get inspired to indulge in my acid stash. Goodnight Johnboy. Goodnight Mary Ellen.

Managed to steal the code off some guys provisional license and sell it off to under age kids for a fiver.

it's been a cracking Friday night this end.

I got your point not sure OM did! Let's hope that code on that card is not linked to the license holder..........

Have just edited it. And I thought I was being suave by turning it over...

Unfortunately, you can't edit growit&smokeit's quote of your post. Still, it's too late now, you're fuckin nicked sunshine!

Stealing my fuckin coke.