• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Friday Frolicking Fucks.

Umm morning? Time;

....like a dozen transatlantic flights without ever getting off the plane. Time change. You lose, you gain. Makes no difference so long as you keep taking the pills. But sooner or later you've got to get out because it's crashing, and then all at once those frozen hours melt out through the nervous system and seep out the pores.

Hi beautiful! So great to see you! Much love to you. I've missed you :( hope all is well in floland

It's been a really rough 8 months or so punctuated with some days of good times. We all have our shit going on, you any better? <3

I have to fucking sleep but nothing touching the sides...too many stims, no sleep for a couple of days and a train to catch in a few hours. Would risk cracking open my man's stash of zops and bang a mirtazapine -really weird they are more sedating than any benzo on me but then I will be in zombie plus mode on a train gaaaaa. This weekend has been planned and longed for for an eon and I fucked it up...2g of fairly decent coke and a ton of 3...bollocks.

Last edited:
Shit girl, you've got it all going on right now! Good week end for you though I hope <3.
Meh, I'm okay.

We need to catch up properly soon.

Fucking even computers crashing now and I am still awake..yep a catch up when I am back in one piece is called for. I have exciting shoe discoveries to share with you...get some green glitter and some e600 glue and I shall talk you through it.

World needs some fucking glitter emitted on it.

Yaaassss! BRING ON THE GREEN GLITTER!! I'm embarrassed to say but I'm seriously excited by this!!

Can anyone of my fellow degenerates please tell me which picture hosting site to use-imgur has changed, I don't want a fucking account. I just need a place to temp host for a url link...yes I do know how to google before you throw that at me ...but I can't see anything a technophobic twit can use easily..:sus:

I use tinypic.com

Thank you.
Sadly it doesn't want to play....what does this even mean "Error 503 Service Unavailable Service Unavailable
Guru Meditation:"

Never mind, does it allow you to delete the url link and take it down if you need to like imgur did when life was simpler?

I still use imgur and haven't got an account, or the app. I just Google 'imgur', open it up, click on the little cloud icon top right, decline the offer of downloading the app by clicking the 'X' top right and that takes you to the upload screen. Upload yer pic, select 'linked BB code' from the drop down list then copy the link and paste into BL.

I still use imgur and haven't got an account, or the app. I just Google 'imgur', open it up, click on the little cloud icon top right, decline the offer of downloading the app by clicking the 'X' top right and that takes you to the upload screen. Upload yer pic, select 'linked BB code' from the drop down list then copy the link and paste into BL.
I shudder to think of the kind of picture you upload or the strange sites you post them on.

Yeh, right! You're just gagging to see me in action aren't you? Be careful what you wish for... ;)
No. In fact if i thought that might happen i would dig my eyeballs out with a spoon to prevent such disturbing images entering my consciousness.