Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Friday Frolicking Fucks.

Bella Figura

Bluelight Crew
Can you say DMT?

ff14885dc8040dc71c53c3e21742727b.jpg

Saying and having are two different things. :)

Work.... Hows shakes man?

I was just thinking about you today in work, man. I was just surprised that they played 'Dig for Fire' on BBC Radio Ulster.

I'm going to go watch the fight and have a drink tomorrow and on Sunday my friend in London is coming over for a week so a bit of music will be played.

Have fun and keep safe, folks :)

YES TEAM!

Getting fucked up tonight. Weed, Booze and Top drawer. Lovely jubbly hope we are all well and have smashed all targets at work all week! UP THE WORKERS!!!

Sup velbon/cockstar!

Hahaha "Cockstar" thats an awesome user name.......

Any cunt can be a rock star but a cockstar?? Nah ....Either you grow it and show it or admire and blow it. a rock'n'rolla takes the whole fucking lot,,,,

But a cockstar takes the the lot, rocks the cock and go gets, not gets got. Ya know what i mean?

me neither

fwiw I didn't have any DMT.

But I did plug some MDMA.

Off to feel blissful for the night.

Stay off the internet!

DMT goes very nicely with MDMA ;)

I'm still in two minds whether I want to trip tonight, gonna have a beer or 2 and chill with a movie first. Then I'll assess how sleepy I am.

You and your peer pressure :p

Maybe though ;)

Edit: Actually I just remembered I haven't rectified the reason I aborted my last changa excursion.... I don't have a reasonably working lighter! I've got one that isn't dead, where I did that thing to increase the flame size and actually made it stupidly big. Like it shoots out a solid 10 inches or some shit.

Anyway, hyperspace will have to wait as I can't be arsed trying to blast off without proper tools!

Last edited: