FRESHIE - 2/22/03 - The Asylum, Springfield, MA - Thread Numero Cinco!

psssh, im not wearin no stinkin nametag :)
shall we have a basic spot where we all sorta stay? normally that just happens on its own though, so i dont think its that necessary. *shrug*

For the name tag thing... might I suggest using "Bluelight" price tags from K-Mart? I'll go out to Big K to steal some if you people will wear them. ;)
BTW, your all a bunch of POST WHORES!

Jamal is all set with nametags and marks or signs of any sort. Most of you going to this party know me already and for those that don't and want to, I am sure you can ask another BLer on here that does know me to point me out. Hard to miss :p
[ 11 February 2003: Message edited by: MrJaMaL ]

^^ such a grumpy pain-in-the-butt all the time... just for that, i'm getting 17 nametags, putting your name on them, and putting one on you every time i see you.
HA!

Originally posted by THeRaVeToY:
^^ such a grumpy pain-in-the-butt all the time... just for that, i'm getting 17 nametags, putting your name on them, and putting one on you every time i see you.
HA!

Then I will be putting vicks all over you and throwing you in the e puddle so the e tards can have a field day with you :D

well...i for one oppose ANYTHING from K-Mart...no sweatshop nametags for me thanks....
boycott k-mart boycott k-mart
plus...i like to think i am pretty recognizeable too
big hair....
big bootie....

burninating the asylum, burninating all the ravers, in the CRACKED OUT EEEEE PUDDDLEEEEESSSS!!!!
;)

naughty BKR!!
Alright, who want belated v-day cards with some quick witted remarks in them?
;)

jamal, i don't care how big you are, anyone gets ANYWHERE near me with vicks and they will be praying they still posess the necessary body parts to reproduce.
plus i can run really fast :D
10 more days!

Originally posted by THeRaVeToY:
jamal, i don't care how big you are, anyone gets ANYWHERE near me with vicks and they will be praying they still posess the necessary body parts to reproduce.
plus i can run really fast :D
10 more days!

Same goes for me and nametags :p

Originally posted by MrJaMaL:

Then I will be putting vicks all over you and throwing you in the e puddle so the e tards can have a field day with you :D

I will pay to see this!!!

Now now children, we all know I am a passive person ;)
I don't start trouble, I would never do anything to anyone for no reason. I would only do something to someone if they have done something to me. So as long as I am not touched with any nametags everything is gravy. :D