FRESHIE - 2/22/03 - The Asylum, Springfield, MA - Thread Numero Cinco!

Originally posted by TopRocka:
^^
Did you mean pop or poop?

If you could hear her now you'd know I mean pop... she's losing all sense of self control... it's pretty scary... I'm probably gonna have to put her in the chains again...

^^ And thus marks the end of the Freshie threads.
Ya know, there IS such a thing as too much (unwanted/unnecessary) information!
So anyways, about this party...
Peace ~Katie

...and now back to the mindless discussion of the Freshie meetup :)

Pets Katie and Crow. :)
Bah for leaving for broadway the next day @ 9am..

Originally posted by bdreligrrl:
^^ And thus marks the end of the Freshie threads.
Ya know, there IS such a thing as too much (unwanted/unnecessary) information!
So anyways, about this party...
Peace ~Katie

Just cause noone wants to chain you up!!!!!

I'll be wearing silver pants and black NIN shirt, and 10 tons of candy. I'll be the shortest man there.. I'm only 5'3" tall. I don't think I'll need a nametag, if anyone asks my name, it'll be Spaz.. Remember that..
Hope to see all of you there!! I think I'm gonna buy 2 cameras for this one!!!

Well I'll be dressed in a skin tight leather outfit. Black sneakers and have white makeup applied to my face with black scars painted through the eyes. I'll also have my pet crow with me.

I knew that was you!!! :)
ok, so how did this get ABOVE your post? I definatley posted it after you, i had to read it didnt i?
[ 11 February 2003: Message edited by: Maui2k ]

I'll be the half naked gay man on either acid/shrooms/or pcp who will just stare into deep space rubbing up against everyone with my little wave dancing.

anyone wana give me a lift in a carpool or somethin?
im in salem right by the house of seven gables
peace

4 threads for one party!!! its getting like midwest meetups.

Originally posted by Maui2k:
ok, so how did this get ABOVE your post? I definatley posted it after you, i had to read it didnt i?
Typo. I hate the [Messaged edited by...] especially when there's only, like, a sentence. So I deleted it and reposted. And y'all wonder why my post-count is so high.

[because this doesn't merit its own thread]
when are we going to have BL bar night? there are so many places for us locals to choose from... i say we plan it well in advance, pick a bar, make a thread, and watch the alcoholics congregate. what do ya say, kids?
freshie...
alcohol free venue means sober night for me. but nothing beats beats... and peeps.
im partialy trying to appeal to Sarah's sane side and remind her of the rest of the busy weekend we have in store for us. she thinks im crazy for doubting our 'party all weekend till we're cracked out' skills. i think she called me old behind my back...!
we'll see how things pan out ;)

13 days to go...
and i think nametags are a good idea... granted most of us know each other, but there's like 50 kids comin. but knowin us, someone will try to get high off the marker.
and are we having a meetup inside, or just beforehand?