FRESHIE - 2/22/03 - The Asylum, Springfield, MA - Thread Numero Cinco!

that's more then 50 BLers!! I think BLers are gunna be the majority at the asylum.. lol
i think the NE crew has officially turned this gay ass party into the biggest meet up since..........
lol
scary!

who says im meeting you bastards? i already know 99% of you anyway :p

what the fuck?
who do I have to screw to get on that list? isn't enough for you people that I'm allowing myself to be drug up there?????
;) ;) ;)

can i be the oreo cream filling in the center? i always like that part best

noooooo
*shields bkr*
so are you coming to this party or not beeotch?
btw, yes is the only acceptable answer

I am going and it is my buddy Nick's first rave!!! I can't fucking wait to see Dieselboy and Bad Company fucking tear it up!!
And I am going to propose to Misstress Barbara while I am there...
I haven't been to a real party for like, 4 months... This is gonna be fucking awesome!!!
I can't fucking wait!!!

Would it be lame of me to bring a camera and a little notebook so I can jot down who's who and who's wearing what so I can identify the pictures after the fact?

Erik - For easy reference, I'll be the tall motherfucker, that's not Jamal. We're quite distinguishable. :D
And if we're to wear name tags, I'd like Erik's to read "Spanky".

its at the top of the page already. ?
Between introductions and identification afterwards by the guilty parties, i don't think names tags will be needed.
;)

Dave is officially an asshole for telling me Freshie was cancelled (or am I the asshole for believing him???)!

Hahaha! poor Erik... :)
Crow-Kandi eh? Make mine red with little hearts. *snickers*
I'll make you an extra special one.

It's alright folks, Erik replied with an asshole-like gesture, so don't feel bad for him!
David Smoooth (7:58:59 PM): freshie was cancelled :-(
gmni13 (7:59:10 PM): wtf?!
David Smoooth (7:59:15 PM): haha
David Smoooth (7:59:17 PM): gotcha killa!
David Smoooth (7:59:20 PM): ;-)
gmni13 (7:59:57 PM): fuck you
I rest my case. :D
[[edited because I don't want my AIM handle given out--g-13]]
[ 11 February 2003: Message edited by: gmni13 ]