FRESHIE 2/22/03- Springfield, MA... take 3

i think the whistle three threads beating Freshie so far....that was craziness

Let's get ready to..
RUUUUUUMBLLLE IN THE JUUUUUNGLLLE
ps - v. 2.o :D
[ 04 February 2003: Message edited by: TopRocka ]

^ oh boy, your not gonna dress up like indiana jones are you? im goin as the ultimate warrior, ill run around the jungle room with my fist in the air and start shaking e-tards around like the ropes to show you how crazy i am,

the whistle 3 threads blow this one away especially the whistle 3 challenge thread (i think it got to over 1000 posts) now that was nuts!
to keep the topic somewhat on course i thought i'd just let you all know i'm picking up my ticket this week :)

I'm going to freshie with Funky4Breakz!!!!! How ya like me now!!! How many of you wish you were me... she's soooooo hot!!!! Love ya!!!

Fat like P.H.A.T. baby... I'm gonna slap that ass with a WOOT WOOT!!! Who loves ya!?!? Can I get a yeahhhhhhhh? Can I get a Helllllz ya!!!!???

I'm just getting you pumped baby... your azz has got to be on the floor!!!

i have just finished my work on the flux capacitor using models i've found in this strange movie. i now plan on installing it in my VW golf, with the new "gull wing" doors I threw on for style. where shall I get plutonium? you may laugh now, but once i'm finished, i will travel 18 days into the future and already be enjoying Misstress Barbara's set, while you all sit here waiting for the 22nd!!!!!!
wow, i just scared myself....

Originally posted by Funky4Breakz:
^^^ Pffttt ...im only dancing if you dance biatch! :) Didnt i tell you im gonna wear a bunch of leaves? Its gonna be hard to dance without ending up naked...alone...people laughing...
*Crawls up into a fetal position in the corner of room and cries*
All the humanity...
they should allow nudity. (in an innocent way)
lmfao intended for DJ Ford Focus
[ 05 February 2003: Message edited by: Funky4Breakz ]

Ummm you can walk ya know!!! lol

^^
you want people to ask you to go, even tho you know you're going!
I shall do it no more. :D
Oh, Jen's not going? Fine by me!

indiana jones didnt wrestle, but he rumbled in the jungle all the time, duh!
but its cool, i know your secretly going as tatanka, your gonna come running in going "ayayayayayayayayya!"

i betcha she shows up
so everyone will be like OMG JEN!
and love her all over
i bet thats her evil plan :)

^^
lol, EXACTLY!
and no Steve, sorry. I was planning upon showing up as The Million Dollar Man.. and buying your dignity from you. :D

*keeps mouth shut about bluelight males and dignity*
and on another note, i'm sick. i better not still be sick for freshie, but seeing as that's two weeks away, if i still have this cold it will have morphed into pnemonia by then... so i'll just be dying.
so is anyone keeping track of who's going to what meetup? are we having a meetup inside, or is that redundant?

how big of a crowd does this place usually pull? also curious what the crowd is typically like.. is it all ravers or a mix of people?
just curious.. havent been to a rave in like 2 years and never been to this place.. pace

MEETUP AT 11 AND 2 BY THE KOAT CHECK. SEE YOU ALL THERE!!
*HUGGLEZ-N-THTUFF* :) :)
*runz away, teheh*