FRESHIE 2/22/03- Springfield, MA... take 3

Elle and I have 2 seats to ride up with us...we are leaving from Hartford so 2 people can use hartford as a meetup point (which is a good one), or if itsnot too far out of my way ill come get you.
I have heated leather seats so if you want to ride with us I have room for 2 more, but be warned, I listen to hip hop. :)
And also, if we take you, I dont think we are going to do much for an after party because we have a lot to do the next day so keep that in mind.
~Shawnzo

God damn, it seems as though Bluelighters will be making up the party. Don't forget about the po's though. Would be pretty shitty goin home with minus a Free man/woman. Has everyone bought their tickets yet?

^^^you better be contacing him for a ride. I expect you and your video camera there ;)

It's looking up that I will also be attending... gotta talk to the boss man tomorrow and see if he can schedule me the days off... other than that me and a few friends are totally there... :D YAY!

i can't wait to finally meet you all!!! i'm extremely excited.

Cant wait!!! Looks like that Asylum will be open for a few more months at least. And i think im going light that place up like i used to...heh. peace.

I got an email from a friend of mine who knows jeff gil and it basically stated that things are looking up for the time being. how long, who knows...but it will be around for a little while longer at least. plus there is a post on trues message board from Jeff that seems optimistic for the future.
[ 03 February 2003: Message edited by: Icey ]

...19 more days...
*me massages my aching legs in preparation for dancin mah ass off all night long!

Originally posted by Oopsz:
god *damn* there are gonna be a lot of bl'ers at freshie..
this coming from the man who is afraid of bl'ers ;)

I'm getting really excited for this! A lot of my friends are interested in going so there will probably be a few carfuls of us coming up. And I, of course, can't wait to see those of you I know and meet those of you I haven't met yet. :)

whats the record for most post's about 1 party... i don't even remember the recent boo's getting more then 3 threads... and there is still 19 days till the party

^^^this one is definetly getting the record, i dont think starscape last year had this much, br2 had a bunch of threads tho