FRESHIE 2/22/03- Springfield, MA... take 3

So i think i gotta ride from stamford...thats rocking
any word on ass-ylum status?
FWC-are you lurking???

I really hope FWC are lurking...the last i went to an asylum party, my lovelies left in record time right before i got in. :(
i miss everyone, and hopefully we'll all have a blast there at freshie. ;)

me too...lets get them outa lurking status....and into coming status....
i can do that since i'm definetly going now
yipeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

you people post waaaaay to much you filled up a thread in a day!
anyway, who ever said the line was incredible is off their rocker. it's a good line up but no way near incredible.
shafie im or email me
im: manifest37
email: [email protected]

^^
What would you define as incredible?
This ain't WMC, buddy. This is the Asylum. :D

in·cred·i·ble : So implausible as to elicit disbelief
the line up is not that! ^^^^^^^^^
good people and good music is good enough for me :-D

GAH! damn... and i was all looking forward to wrecking up the floor and getting to meet oopsz and spreading some smiles, but alas- our crew is going to mohegan sun *for kicks* that evening and we hadn't planned enough ahead of time to bring the fuzzy's to this party.
i'm sure once again we'll slam the asylum woodland style, look at it as more of a build up to an appearance for the next bangin party. wait for it... wait for it... ah! the type that makes you put your hands up and scream.
sorry.
PLURR
P *aka old fart.

bwahahahhaaha~!!!! that's what i get!!!
... for assuming the party's date is 2/1/3... dayum, i feel like a fool now...
i'm not even going to bother editing the above post, because it has tons of potential comedy. and embarass value.
it's up in the air again... we may go.
*slaps self in face
P.

yeah!!!!!!!
P-Kat only one phone call...i sounded pathertic enough eh? heehee- I got your message but i think it may be too early to call...ima get at you today... i couldn't understand most of the mesage...but i got ur digits.
tyson...k..i'll be in touch*heehee
jen...coming?coming?coming?(shafie pokes you over&over)coming?coming? whew...i just realized that is kinda sexy

Originally posted by Bi KaNd*E* RaVeR:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ UH DUH! ]/b] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You must go!! you have been summoned! :)

Hold the phone... you blow off people and say your not going, and yet your telling someone else they must go?

satori: are you all set with a ride into stamford now. from your posts it looked like you were gettin a ride from chrissie and the crew
if not, let me or lauren know, new haven is still your best bet

Everyone can go on ignoring me if they want, but this is the last time I am offering, 2 spots left in the car from jersey, I can stop anywhere between home and Chrissie & Luke's. That is assuming they will let me take a pit stop there on the way. BKR has got first dibs, if she'll just stop pretending she is not going. Until the 22nd....

^^^ ROFL :)
remind me to spank u for that one when u and i meet! ;)
and oopsz.. in due time, in due time.. muhahahhhahha
[ 02 February 2003: Message edited by: Bi KaNd*E* RaVeR ]