• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Freebased 2c-t-7 - Experienced - Zoinked

Wow, I've always wanted to try 2c-t-7...but not like this.
Sounds mad intense and I feel for the experience...as you know I've been there...

Anyways now for my similar experience (I had a detailed report written so my darned memory could serve me better, though my computer's lagging and I don't feel like through my stack of papers and copying)

So from memory, here we go:

recently after I'd acquired 2c-i and researching the IN roa, which seemed to provide the best effects and without having to wait the better part of two hours...

some erowid report for the very similar 2c-b described the feeling as getting kicked in the head by a psychedelic horse.
I was ten natty ices in and it felt like the blood's gang raped my nose with hot knives...holy shit.

I was texting my bro every 30 seconds to figure out what to do it burned so bad. I was crying and tried to flush it with water--now mind you 22 mg snorted is a right lot....subsequent trials at the proper dose have been bearable;)

I was mostly cognizant of the severe pain in my nose over everything else, but did notice my heart rate spike (waayyyy more that blow or Tina), to this day I have not met back with the unparalleled euphoria that overcame me...not even close. I guess this is around the 20 minute mark when the transition to pure, unbridled euporia came on.

Some of that now may have been the subjective euphoria as i had become slowly aware of the fact that I had been tripping face since 5 min in. i always get a perma smile when I know i'm lifted...this one caused bleeding at the corners of my mouth, which made me laugh and in turn bleed more.

dear God, all the beautiful colors and the only time i've experienced synaesthesia on this compound. My friends asked me how it was, as my friend (blimps2) had dosed me...i told them excellent minus the hellish burn..or something like that(FUCK, i was gone!)

well, he tried some, then my other friend, and then a drinking buddy cam in and asked us what we were doing, with the inflection that he planned to join in...the effects gave him a sinus infection and throw up...but not us

we decided to smoke a bowl...we didn't even need one, basically like adding nos to an f1 car--totally unnecessary right?

I don't know what we did till about 5am when me and blimps decided to take a 1/2 eighth of liberty caps and go to a nature park to enjoy the sunrise. Good thing we could bike on 2c-i, the shrooms hit us just after we completed the 3 mile ride.
The visuals I can't even recall describing, except that the reflection of the stars in the water were 3-d and from the bridge a light at the dock looked like some sort of effervescent cartoon gold. We hung for a while and surprisingly enough, got hungry and went back to my place (only 1 mi away), except the only way was a nature trail in the tree canopy--it was fly by wire, i don't know how we didn't crash on the way back.

Anyways we rode the rest out on my back porch watching the actual sunrise, smoking a bowl, smoking lots of datura, finishing each of our cig packs and doing lots of poppers (alkyl's) to try to bring back a little bit of the euphoria and overwhelming psychedelia.

Sorry for the length, but the rush seemed worth comparing (intensity, maybe not perceived quality), and I had to finish the story, right?

Hey, I'm a non-judgemental sober person. I have friends who still do drugs, I just don't anymore. That's all. I still love them all and they can do whatever they want. I'm not a hater! :)

I was ten natty ices in and it felt like the blood's gang raped my nose with hot knives...holy shit.

I was texting my bro every 30 seconds to figure out what to do it burned so bad. I was crying and tried to flush it with water--now mind you 22 mg snorted is a right lot....subsequent trials at the proper dose have been bearable;)

why are you guys snorting 2c's? they're caustic you should avoid insufflation of 2c's as a ROA

why are you guys snorting 2c's? they're caustic you should avoid insufflation of 2c's as a ROA

That they are, though smoking most chemicals are caustic for your lungs, drinking too much liquor is bad for your stomach, living too long is generally bad for one's health, etc.

This all comes down to a matter of preference as 2ci was caustic rectally, orally(on empty stomach--and nauseating on a full one). Smoking 2c's(on a bowl of cannabis) was far too harsh for me and I don't plan to slam anything.

The vivid description here is directly correlated to the (too) large amount that I did and the pain experienced immediately following.
Subsequent uses through this ROA were at much smaller doses, given the godsends of:higher potency, much faster onset and shortened epic duration(If you don't smoke weed...)--and each use gave much milder abrasive symptoms.

Some people like the burn, I had a friend tell me after 10mg IN: "It burns so good!"

So If you don't mind the burn, there are quite a few pros to use of this roa

I have a hard time accepting a euphoria during a body load.

While I found this to be true most of the time, I also haven't found a compound to have touched 2c-i's euphoria.
high dose LSD can be veryeuphoric, but is dependent on setting and mental state["abstract" euphoria]. Most of the standard 'popular' drugs produce a glaring, consistent euphoria(though the 'buzzkill' phenomena exists)["physical" euphoria].

My experience with that 2c-i was that sometimes it absolutely had me floored on both the abstract and physical senses of euphoria(shit my lips bled multiple times from the perma smile:))

I guess the 2c's can be edgy, so something to take the edge off can really open up the euphoria--alcohol worked for me, but benzos, etc. would prob do the trick

I have a hard time accepting a euphoria during a body load.

While I found this to be true most of the time, I also haven't found a compound to have touched 2c-i's euphoria.
high dose LSD can be veryeuphoric, but is dependent on setting and mental state["abstract" euphoria]. Most of the standard 'popular' drugs produce a glaring, consistent euphoria(though the 'buzzkill' phenomena exists)["physical" euphoria].

My experience with that 2c-i was that sometimes it absolutely had me floored on both the abstract and physical senses of euphoria(shit my lips bled multiple times from the perma smile:))

I guess the 2c's can be edgy, so something to take the edge off can really open up the euphoria--alcohol worked for me, but benzos, etc. would prob do the trick

Damn, Laika...

20mg freebase smoked is ballsy! Especially considering that 2C-T-7 has caused deaths in the past. mostly when combined with MDMA though.

I've only tried 2C-T-7 once, I took 66mg and then later on consumed 5-6 drops of LSD.
2C-T-7 since then has been my favorite 2C, by far. It's so insanely colorful and visual, amazing.

Cheers for the read :)

It was sort of a long time ago at a very different part of my life.
It was certainly very reckless.

Personally I think you just ripped all of the resin AND your hit at the same time, haha

Sucks that you had a bad trip man, but honestly I LOVE when psychedelics fuck you up that bad! :D

^ Definitely. Have you used T-7 on other occasions?

I think its one of the most interesting, vibrant psychedelics out there at the right dose (aka large dose).

No, that was my last round with it. Though I did use it a hefty amount of times prior to that.
I don't like to dwell on particular chems for too long as there is still so much out there to discover.
But yeah, it was certainly an epic one. Profound revelations and visions of inter connectedness that I can recall from my first time on it.