• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Freebased 2c-t-7 - Experienced - Zoinked

Yeah thats because i am pretty sure that are no other phens that can be smoked except for 2c-t-7.

Which i think is really really weird.

I am not interested in trying the other ones smoked because i have heard alot of badshit about 2c-e being really toxic when it is smoked.

Was there any kind of euphoria?

or was there just insane hallucination....?
followed by ideations of death?

you see DPT generally makes me feel like i am going to die... but in a good way,

would you say that smoking that massive amount of 2c-t-7 might have actually just caught you off guard?

or did you actually feel really negative toxic after effects?

There is definitely a chance that it was a very intense trip that caught me off guard. But like I said in the report it was the the unfamiliarity of it all that made it so scary. I know 2ct7 has been involved in a death before, this also didn't help. I haven't read too much on T7 being smoked. So I thought for sure it was on OD of some sort. Well I have to be convinced it was if my eyes were going back in my skull. What would a couple of more MGs done to me, you know? Perhaps that would have been what made me die! It was all too intense to really notice any pleasurable effects. I suppose on the tail end, when I knew I'd survive, it felt sort of good. I also was unable to walk for what seemed like the first hour and a half of the trip. And when I did attempt to I was extremely off balance.

Yeah, sounds like it was simply too high a dose. So what was the liquid you mentioned earlier? Water?

DOET also works smoked, I guess most do.

you see DPT generally makes me feel like i am going to die... but in a good way,

lol!

Just about any of the 2C's can be vaporized successfully, not just 2C-T-7. You don't even need to freebase them (the freebase is usually an oil anyways, right?), just vaporize the HCl salts.

There's no reason for me to ever try hunting it down again. I'm totally good on it haha. I'd rather just hunt down something different.

2C-T-7 will always have the fondest spot in my memories of psychedelics tried.

^ For real.

I'd just like to know if you've only tripped on it once or multiple times?

I've snorted/injected/vaporized at least 1000mg if not 1200mg. One summer it was occasionally even an every day thing, and some times I'd be tripping in a group and we'd redose for 24+ hours.

More power to you. It was always rather rough on my body I felt like. Though it did have some very lovely visuals.

Besides the initial nausea and vomiting, I found 2C-T-7 to be one of the cleanest and most euphoric drugs ever.

Very strange lol
I don't ever recall real euphoria from T-7, not even when I was having a love affair with it.

I thought it made me feel real euphoric , and the visuals were spectacular

If it wasnt for the body load it would be great