Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Foreigners buying/using in Thailand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lived in Asia for 3 years and began my meth usage there . . . It's where it all began for me. It's big in the nightlife scene. Chances of getting caught in the street are much higher over there due to more poverty struck crooks . . . But it's pretty easy to go to a nightclub - get drunk and meet some locals who use ... You can work out who you can trust. If someone is in an Asian club then they are considered wealthy and are least likely crooks and legit party people

I've been there for holidays mostly, found it VERY easy to find drugs, especially opium, shrooms and xanax.. their full moon parties are off tap

Can't wait to go to koh phagnan for a full moon party at New Years Eve! Don't plan on doing anything though from what I have read here.. well alcohol maybe, and if there is a mushy hut in the corner there.. well, lol. I guess spliffs would be aplenty. And I would visit a doctors clinic and ask for some xanax to help with travellers 'anxiety' :D

In thailand ATM ( koh samui). And I can say that over the counter in the chemists here, which by the way are every 10 meters or so down any road haha, I've been able to purchase 10mg Vals, 1mg xanax, APAP/codeine 30mg, tramadol 50mg IR and tramadol 100mg slow release.. That's all I've bought but I'm sure there's more if you were to ask :)
I love this place.

I had the same experience in Krabi recently. There were more Pharmacies than 7 elevens. It is still illegal for them to sell the majority of those drugs you mentioned otc without a script. Depends on the pharmacist and how much they care about said laws. Many laws are not enforced, but they can be when you least expect. Better to be safe than sorry and use caution, go to a pharmacy recommended by a trusted local if you need to.

Yeah my post my have come accross as I've just been being reckless, but I'm very cautious and everything goes straight back to my room/ safe after being bought :)
Also in the end, the over the counter drugs are my least concern, the beautiful women, weather and scenery are where it's at :)

Might be better going to a clinic and getting a script first rather than straight out asking at a pharmacy there then lol. Never know what might happen in unfamiliar territory!

Can't wait to go to koh phagnan for a full moon party at New Years Eve!

Do they actually have those parties on full moons only? What's the chances that a full moon will be on NYE? Maybe they just call them that and have them on any moons? I've never been there, sounds fun though.

Do they actually have those parties on full moons only? What's the chances that a full moon will be on NYE? Maybe they just call them that and have them on any moons? I've never been there, sounds fun though.

They have them at half moon, new moon, quarter moon. Almost every week I think.

Lets please keep away from availability discussion, this doesn't just apply to black market drugs but grey market ones like recreational pharms too.

I agree with drancer regarding getting a script in a country like Thailand, even though you hear os many stories of people using benzo's and the like without issue it is against the law and you gotta figure a fair amount of people get fucked over for it too. If you can get a script for diazepam or similar here then I have a hard time picturing it being a big deal in Thailand when often the script isn't particularly necessary to obtain the drugs.

I know this thread is old but I literally just got back from Thailand.... And let me tell you... Getting drugs in Thailand is just as easy as picking up a ladyboy at Soi 6. Literally Literally. Also wouldn't worry to much about getting caught.... Most of the police in Thailand are paid off buy the pimps and pushers.... Drugs and Hookers are sort of the main attraction.

I LOVED IT!

Balls yeah

Sounds fucking mint, could ya get coke?

How much are the good looking prossy's?

AFA I know the above post is a joke but just a general reminder that there is to be no availability discussion in this thread.

new here. any advice/suggestions for staying safe w/ yaba. first trip in two weeks. thanks private message ok

I am closing this thread, it has mostly been a bunch of attempted sourcing and availability discussion. The OP's question has been well and truly answered. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.