Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Foreigners buying/using in Thailand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myth or fact??? Hi guys I have been hearing a myth I wanna bust n think maybe this would be a good place to do so... A few years back a mate of mine travelling in a large group on a biz convention cum tour in around Asia said he managed to get his hands on sum really good coke while in southern india or sumthin n not wanting to chuck away the good stuff sum of em took the leftovers with them, hiding a few grams each around 1 or 2 g's each in pens or socks ( but easily throwable) etc on their way to Thailand n claims he didn't get into any hassle neither while Flying out frm Mumbai nor upon landing in Thai since it was such a small amount and since it isn't a metal so it doesn't get detected at metal detectors or X-rays etc n plus they used a lot of deodorants and perfume In case there were sniffers but luckily there weren't and had there been a problem they were prepared to chuck it away at the very slight sign of it pretending to be throwing a paper napkin or and being a large group of noise tourists also worked in their favor.... Now frankly I haven't been able to digest it, I mean c'mon we are talking about international travel and it cannot be that easy, plus why risk it just for a few hours of high, not worth it... But the guy always manages to make his story seem real and I would love to take him down as he makes me feel like a dumb nerdy fellow for being so uptight... But in reality it's not bout bein uptight I have my fun where possible safely n maybe even a lil on d edge sum times but still staying reasonable... Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated....

As for thailand I have heard from another friend of mine who has been going there for the last 6 years regularly, he told me bout an island I think koh Penang where they have all these raves and once a year they have a rave that makes all the raves around that half of the world look like chapel.... It's a weeklong rave and you stay in tents and you can buy and use anything ur heart desires wid a lot of ease n comfort, the only hassle would be the some of the ppl their askin u for a free hit from ur stash, rest everyone is paid well enough to get into deep week longer slumber... He claims the shroom shakes are outta dis world and wud make u forget about anything else, other than that the weed & coke is also pretty good and easy to get in there, followed by opium tea for a couple of days that the party is moving to d next venue, so its like giving ur body a bit of a rest and recharging from all the other stuff n just relaxing down wid the opium tea.... After there the party moves to another country nearby after a two day gap so usually he goes there wid his gang for a trip of bout 20-25 days and claims have never been without a beautiful outta his league female for more than a few hours and that too not a hooker but a fellow party lover looking to escape the reality and embark on a week long journey into the heaven on earth..l now hearing to that makes me really excited and looking forward to experience it for myself sometime soon hopefully this year or next... Hope this was a bit useful...

kKl of the clubs in Bangkok ive tried, none played particularly good music. RCA is worth checking out, there is a big selection of clubs, but they mostly play the same stuff, a few cheesey trance played at really high volume, some commercial/hip hop and a few straight up hip hop. I had more fun at the hip hop clubs but mainly cause I think the girls into hip hop are easier lol. Route 66 is a huge club there that has a trancey room and a hip hop room. Most of these clubs get packed every night and you end up standing around a table so it's best to buy a bottle and go with a group. It's mainly young thai crowd at RCA but there's enough foreigners there these days that you probably won't stand out or get too much special attention just for being white.

Nearby RCA in Ratchada there are alot of clubs in soi 4 and soi 8 off Ratchada Rd, these are kinda similar, large clubs, catering mostly to young thais that play super loud music and get so packed you can barely move around. Alot play a mixture of commercial and hip hop, but there are a few trance/techno ones, I can't really remember most the names though. Zaleng is one of the bigger ones. You will probably be the only foreigner in alot of these places if that's what you want, but you'll probably be a bit bored unless you go with a group. Thais are pretty friendly, but you can't really talk in these clubs cause of the music, and most go with their own groups so it can be hard to meet new people.

If you are just in Bkk for a short time you'll probably have more fun in Khao san road, theres heaps of bars/clubs, alot of backpackers, and it's becoming more and more popular for thai's aswell. Alot of the thai girls you'll see round there are there to pickup foreigners, whether for cash/ want a boyfriend or whatever, but you'll have a much better shot than some girl out with a group of her friends in ratchada/rca. There's also quite a few clubs catering mainly to thai's in the surrounding streets/area, so it's not just backpackers anymore.

There's alot of clubs in Thong Lor/ Ekkamai area off Sukhumvit Rd that are a bit more upscale/snobby. Again music varies and is typically not that great.

Also if you plan to go clubbing in Bangkok, bring some decent clothes. Atleast nice jeans, shoes and a collared shirt or good t shirt. Alot of places you wont get in wearing shorts/thongs and you also won't get a second look from any decent girl dressed in typical backpacker gear.

Then there's all the after hours clubs that typically open a bit later, and are straight up pick up joints for westerners/thai girls. Spicy, Bossy, Climax are a few. These are gernerally discos open once all the other bars close at 2, so all the working girls head there, and other thai girls looking to meet foreigners.

I'd prefer chiang mai nightlife over Bkk anyday, It's alot more laid back, has alot of places you can actually sit around and talk without thumping music, the girls are a bit more westernised because of the amount of expats living there, and they're used to all the tourists coming through and are generally happy to make friends with them.

Wow great stuff bro... U like a superpedia.zip on all the good things in BangKok!!! Any thought/advice or suggestions for the pattaya area, wud love to indulge in sum S&S (Snort & Sex) but wud prefer staying away from the hookers n defo wanna stay d hell away from a 5 by 5 stinky jail cell... I prefer doing things in a more safer cleaner classier setting, doesn't matter if it costs more, after all that's d money u r spending on ur happiness which is priceless.... And reading by your posts, definitely feels that u too r a man wid a taste for finer things in life... So any suggestions such as sum good clubs with great hi end crowd but party loving crowd or a frequent haunt of expats or tourists etc also any other recommended place to help make the S & S the most enjoyable ;)

I'm not sure Pattaya would be the best place to go if you want to stay away from hookers... I'm pretty sure that place is sex tourism central. You might find a short term "girlfriend" though.
I couldnt really advise on S&S because thats not really why I went to Thailand I was more there for R&R. The south is great for relaxing and nice beaches but it doesnt sound like thats what you are after.
When I was last there (2009) I met some brits who had just come from Koh Phangan . The impression that I got was that the full moon scene was quite big and commercial now and over run with dodgy types looking to rip you off if you end up being the most fucked up person at the party and cops looking to do the same. Apparently they got hold of some good MDMA though but I think they prearranged that and made sure not to buy anything at the full moon gig.

When you say snorting do you mean coke or H? I didnt come across any coke at all but I'm sure its there, you might have more luck with H although for now it seems like meth is all the rage. Good luck

Last edited:
I personally would stay away from anything illicit over there especially Thailand and Bangkok. There are so many awesome OTC stuff there if you know where to get them from. Does anyone remember the model who got caught with 2 pills and was sentenced to 6 months? She was facing possibility of 15 years behind bars. Pretty scary shit. I read somewhere they routinely go around taking urine and blood samples from people including tourists then charging them with whatever they please. Drug use is a crime in many Asian countries. Same thing in EU where I lived, theyd randomly raid clubs, look for drug use sign then charging you and also they apply for a search warrant on your house, its f*cked up if you ask me.

http://goseasia.about.com/od/travelplanning/a/seasia_drugs.htm

Heres a good read about the situation over in SE Asia.

Bump.

I was wondering if the mushroom shakes are available in Patong or just at the full moon parties? Thanks.

Does anyone remember the model who got caught with 2 pills and was sentenced to 6 months? She was facing possibility of 15 years behind bars. Pretty scary shit.

That was in Bali, Indo...Michelle Leslie.

Michelle Leslie (born 13 April 1981), who also works under the name Michelle Lee, is an Australian model. Leslie is best known for her 2005 arrest, conviction and three-month imprisonment (time served) for possessing two ecstasy tablets in Bali, Indonesia. Prior to this she was a model for Antz Pantz and Crystelle lingerie.

I was wondering if the mushroom shakes are available in Patong or just at the full moon parties? Thanks.

Not sure about there, but i had them in Bali ages and ages ago and it was probably the most tripping i have ever been, shit it was intense. I think it was legal back then there, not sure about anymore tho, we had them in a bar.

Thanks. Im heading to Phuket this December for the second time. Ive never been to a full moon party so I might go if I can.

I'm not sure Pattaya would be the best place to go if you want to stay away from hookers... I'm pretty sure that place is sex tourism central. You might find a short term "girlfriend" though.
I couldnt really advise on S&S because thats not really why I went to Thailand I was more there for R&R. The south is great for relaxing and nice beaches but it doesnt sound like thats what you are after.
When I was last there (2009) I met some brits who had just come from Koh Phangan . The impression that I got was that the full moon scene was quite big and commercial now and over run with dodgy types looking to rip you off if you end up being the most fucked up person at the party and cops looking to do the same. Apparently they got hold of some good MDMA though but I think they prearranged that and made sure not to buy anything at the full moon gig.

When you say snorting do you mean coke or H? I didnt come across any coke at all but I'm sure its there, you might have more luck with H although for now it seems like meth is all the rage. Good luck

pattaya is gods country for men! its so easy to get xanax and valium over there its a joke.just dont drink a bottle of vodka then eat a box of xanax and go to get a tattoo -__- you'll wake up with PLUR tattooed accross your chest :p i was offerd ice and weed from a "lady friend" and prepaid for em but i chickend out the next day not wanting to spend any time in a thail jail at 19:| well atleast i got a root for half prices :p they like me long time.at one point they shut the bar down for me and my dad and we were just sitting in there buying all the girls drinks feeling like kings GOOOOD TIMES GOOOOD TIMESSSSS

P.S any aussie going over there expecting "good time" bring your own condoms the thailand ones are um not too small in length but in width it can be quite uncomfortable hope im not grossing anyone out

Last edited:
Not sure about there, but i had them in Bali ages and ages ago and it was probably the most tripping i have ever been, shit it was intense. I think it was legal back then there, not sure about anymore tho, we had them in a bar.

Just got back from Bali and they are still there everywhere. Anywhere in Kuta you will see massive murals of mushrooms on the side of the shops that sell them. The guy assured me they were legal. If you are worried about being seen by cops they will bring them to your hotel. Thailand not so sure about the legality but they do sell them in some bars in the south.

^ Thanks. Did you or anyone you know have any? Or have you before?

I only ask because when I had them a few times I saw the most amazing visuals that I have never seen on LSD blotter before, on the shroom shakes curtains were moving in our hotel room and faces were appearing on walls and things like that. 8(

Thats crazy that they sell shroom shakes so open in Bali. I thought Indonesia was even stricter then Thailand.

Yeah it's kind of weird hey, they go nuts if you have any pot which imo isnt nearly strong as shrooms, and yet they allow shrooms to be sold? 8)

Last edited:
I can't speak for Bali but if it is anything like the situation in Thailand, then it would not be legal but rather that the shops pay off the police so that they can be sold.

To the guy asking about full moon parties in Phuket. The big ones are in koh phagnan whic is a completely different island. They are huge parties. Drugs are still a no no though as many police work with dealers to arrest you and then extract a bribe of $1000 plus

^ Thanks. Did you or anyone you know have any? Or have you before?

I only ask because when I had them a few times I saw the most amazing visuals that I have never seen on LSD blotter before, on the shroom shakes curtains were moving in our hotel room and faces were appearing on walls and things like that. 8(

My girlfriends brother had a full dose last time and was saying that the whole beach turned into a field of flowers. I took a threshold dose: just enough to feel a buzz which was 4 tiny shrooms, about 1/3 of the bag. The looked exactly like panaeolus cyanescens which are apparently the strongest in the world if you believe wikipedia

I hate to break it to you guys, but Drugs are everywhere in Thailand. I have lived there for many years and certainly being able to speak the language a little does help. I have no idea what its like at full moon partys but I would assume knowing Thailand quite well that the islands would be one of the worst places on earth to try and score. (that said where there is a will there is a way). Thailand sadly like most countries has many people addicted to drugs. Therefore there is a thriving and very accesible street scene in Bangkok. Heroin brown #3 ( #4 is not on the street atm so you should add citric if you inject, it smokes very very well.... so SWIM assures me), coke and meth are readily and SO easily available. Its the street, like all streets, good cops, bad cops, bent cops, but rip offs on product are EXTREMELY rare (though they might take you for a ride on size). You should keep 3000 baht handy in the VERY RARE case you get busted (if you do something 250 days a year every year one day your numbers gonna come up), immediatley offer 1000 to the first cop that busts you... if he is not happy give him the next 2000 there should be no need for it to go any further. Once you get arrested (SWIM has been arrested). Its a open street scene like you might find in any city but a lot cheaper than the west.
As for Cambodia... This country is a lot more corrupt and yes there are ample supplies on the lake in PP but you are much more likely to encounter a scam/set up. Laos is much cheaper and VERY VERY dangerous for scams! SWIM has had some close calls there. Penaltys and prisons are even worse in laos and Cambodia... so SWIM assures me.
Thailand is (BANGKOK!!!) great just stay away from the islands and Pattaya. Be prepared to put your well packaged gear straight from your dealers mouth into yours or straight into a baggie and up your arse. IMMEDIATELY. Some other questions asked here as to whats illegal can be answered by checking Erowid they have a nice list issued by the Thai embassy in Canada from 2009
Places like the Islands, Ko San and Pattaya attract those scamers that intend to rip off and hold foreigners as legal hostage for large pay offs, dont score there... go to BKK. Unless you KNOW the person you are dealing with. XPat foreigners are also capable of Scamming you with the cops in these areas... dont think just because they are not Thai they wont be arseholes. (Most Thai people away from the islands, Pattaya and Ko San are extremely easy going peaceful people who dont want trouble and do straight up business in all areas).
If you need further information dont be shy.. send an email to Thai customs then follow up with a phone call (re: RCs). Thailand does have an analogue law though I cannot undertsand it :)
If you do partake you should be particularly careful comming into your home country as D EAd heads and the like watch these street areas (just like they monitor these forums... and indeed this comment) and may stupidly think you are Mr big and go through all your belongings... so DONT get tempted to bring back anything for your mates... so SWIM advises me. That means make sure you havent got anything else that is a minor customs breach or they might find it when looking for the huge haul that doesnt exist.
For all other questions as sources cannot be discussed you are best off in Bangkok to ask a NIGERIAN for further information.

*Disclaimer: Walter does not take drugs and does not condone their use, all information is second hand and possible heresay, prsented for harm reduction purposes only. All information is relayed from Someone Who Is Not Me.

Last edited:
On another note, My Pharmacist in Thailand was saying that Tramadol is going to become restricted soon and not OTC, this is terrible news (if it is correct) He was saying that kids mixed it with other chemicals so it became a drug... Basically he was saying it is a precussor... What can be made using Tramdol as a precussor? Is he full of Sh%$t?

Using SWIM is not allowed on Bluelight (its in the rules). Please refrain from using SWIM again. We all know your talking about yourself, it does not give you any legal protection

Actually I am not in need of protection as I am not talking about myself, hence why I used it. However I do thank you for your advice and shall refrain from usinng the S**M anacronym from now on and taking the time to explain the situation in more detail. Thank you for your feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.