• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Foreign Drug Scenes

and the cop factor. I always wondered how the fucks in other countries compare to ones in the USA

i watch that show cops all the time and honestly i think those US cops seem 10X worse than in any other country i have ever been, shit you guys have it rough

ok anyone has any ideea how's the market in amster on psyches(exept from shrooms)?
i ain't asking for sources just avalability
for example DMT, 2cx , LSD
and i know crack and methamph is almost imposible to find in europe....but eh...
and i heart street dealers are kinda shady, but dunno, can you score something from this shady type guys, or would you rather be robbed...?

cola said:
ok anyone has any ideea how's the market in amster on psyches(exept from shrooms)?
and i know crack and methamph is almost imposible to find in europe....but eh...
and i heart street dealers are kinda shady, but dunno, can you score something from this shady type guys, or would you rather be robbed...?

Hmmm, i dont know what pârt of europe ure talking about, but here in france and specially in paris u have crack areas where u have crack whores, dealers and junkies.
As u have coke everywhere, and its getting a real epidemia u can see 15years old kids talking about last party, and talking about how much lines they had etc....

In amsterdam u can easyly find LSD.

And in france it is really hard to find 2cx and DMT i tried once dmt a guy gived me as he was owning me some money but that's it, and once suposely 2cx pill at a rave but that's it.

About street dealers in amsterdam, when i was there last time we had some shrooms then i dont know why with my friend we wanted to have some ecstasy, we stopped to one dealer who was selling some just to know the price and what kind of pill it was as soon as u ask them something, 5 other guys just appeared and they were following us in redlight district untill we bought this white rolex pill which was really potent as we split it in2 and had some nice effect, but 10€ the pill it just as we get robbed lol...
Any way i would not advise you to buy to street dealers, just have a talk with some native in coffee shop if u wanna find some shit.

ICELAND, Reykjavik where i was born

ok weed is really popular in Iceland but coke is like the top of the top only the rich of the rich do it there............. its unheard of in the lower and middle class

acid and e are makeing a come back a surge of e has been flooding iceland since 1995 and riseing but most of the time bunk pills wit nothing in them....people just trying to make money in new markets without puttin to much money out.....mostly American military cuz of the base there which is fucked cuz it just gives Americans a even more of a bad name

i kno this cuz i still have pen pals and friends in iceland....mostly near the base/capitol...

Last edited:
I visit Japan like every single year but I have never once done any drugs there. It feels so wrong. :/

But marijuana seems to be EVERYWHERE. Not the drug itself, but the sign. Since reggae is now "in", you see the marijuana leaf on books, clothes, and just a bunch of random stuff everywhere. I swear, it's crazy.

This is a whole section decided to "reggae" in some random store in a mall.

skoat said:
Nice thread. Can't wait to go back to the 'dam.
What for? It isn't that special anymore, unless you like cannabis and hash that much, or you just love the liberal atmosphere you don't get in the area you live in, but for the rest ....

cola said:
There is none, unless you got really good connects, which you'll only get when you live there, and have been for many years, and meanwhile actively searching for those drugs. In the goa scene, LSD and some RC's are a bit more available, but LSD and most RC's are still pretty hard to come by, and impossible to get for foreigners. Even I can't get my hands on any acid at the moment, and I don't have any problems getting anythings else, like the vast majority of pharms and every club drugs out there. And you won't be finding any DMT in the Netherlands, no matter what. The only way to obtain DMT in the Netherlands is by extracting it yourself. Ow, and mushrooms are also banned, and although the ban hasn't taken effect yet, it will have in a few months, 6 months max. Crack is a universal drug though, together with normal coke and H, and available everywhere throughout Europe, especially in the capitols. I wouldn't try to score anything from street dealers in Europe, especially in Amsterdam, that's the most stupid thing you could do, and almost guaranteed to get you mugged.

khaosddt said:
Hmmm, i dont know what pârt of europe ure talking about, but here in france and specially in paris u have crack areas where u have crack whores, dealers and junkies.
As u have coke everywhere, and its getting a real epidemia u can see 15years old kids talking about last party, and talking about how much lines they had etc....

In amsterdam u can easyly find LSD.

And in france it is really hard to find 2cx and DMT i tried once dmt a guy gived me as he was owning me some money but that's it, and once suposely 2cx pill at a rave but that's it.

About street dealers in amsterdam, when i was there last time we had some shrooms then i dont know why with my friend we wanted to have some ecstasy, we stopped to one dealer who was selling some just to know the price and what kind of pill it was as soon as u ask them something, 5 other guys just appeared and they were following us in redlight district untill we bought this white rolex pill which was really potent as we split it in2 and had some nice effect, but 10€ the pill it just as we get robbed lol...
Any way i would not advise you to buy to street dealers, just have a talk with some native in coffee shop if u wanna find some shit.
Like I said, it's extremely difficult to find LSD in the Netherlands, and don't even bother to find it if you're a foreigner, that's out of the question. It's even damn hard to find if you live there and have been actively searching for it, let alone on a short holiday break there.

Don't ask people in coffeeshops for drugs, it's really not-done to ask for hard-drugs in coffeeshops, and will get them closed if any is found on their premisses. You'll get a real proper beating for it if your unlucky, which you'll deserve if you ask for hard-drugs in a coffeeshop. It can get them permanently closed.

hmmm...yea well that makes me more interested in brazil and colombia :))

oh and btw crack is INEXISTENT in the S-E europe, coke is very hard to find, and most of the times it's not good quality...and meth is non-existant in southern and eastern europe
RC's are a myth here...

but hey on the other hand we get cheap high quality heroin

Brazil and Colombia have extremely cheap coke and heroin and probaply crack too, and even traditional sacred use of Ayahuasca in the jungle areas. But a lot of drugs on the other hand aren't really available in those two countries. How about party drugs for example(excluding coke ofcourse)? MDMA, amphetamines, GHB ..?

Crack isn't exactly prevalent in South-East Europe, but it's certainly there, just on the background. Use and especially trade of crack there isn't done as openly as in much other places, but often at home, or in dealers their houses, same goes for most other drugs there. Meth certainly isn't non-existant in Eastern-Europe, rather the opposite, they are the biggest meth users of Europe. Meth use has been spreading from the East into the west in recent years, starting out in the Czech republic and some other Eastern European countries, spreading to Poland, and now gaining more and more popularity in the Eastern states of Germany, especially those bordering Poland. It's known under it's former pharmaceutical name in Eastern Europe, "Pervitin". It's d-meth made from pseudo-ephedrine. I don't know which country in or region of Europe you mean with "here", but the UK is the only couple of countries in Europe where they have an analogue act. In all the other European countries they've only banned just a couple of RC's, depending on the country. This leaves open plenty of possibillities for ordering RC's yourself there, as long as you know where ofcourse. Due to it's status, RC's are very obscure everywhere on the globe, nowhere are RC's sold openly on market stals, like dairy products on a market. They used to be in Japan, but not anymore. The vast majority of people who do RC's have the sources to order them from, it's not usual for people to buy them from a dealer who buys it in bulk and resells it, though ofcourse it does sometime happen, but normally RC users just order it themselves from online vendors.

Drugs are pretty big in all the major cities here in Australia... We don't have as big of a variety as America would but we have the major ones that everyone likes and you can occasionally come across the rare ones with the right conections...

Personally I think drugs through Europe would be pretty big as well but I will just have to wait and see when I move over their.

My trip to, Cambodia last year showed me a strange drug scene.
The backpacker ghetto of, Phmon Penh (capital) is one street by a lake and you walk down this street after 6pm and every local theres hustling really openly!

The dealers on this one street pay the lazy cops off, who are in plain view of most deals and are more interested in there french baguet there eating.

-Meth is MASSIVE over there and about $5 for 100mg of very pure shards.
Or the pink Yabba pills are $3.

- Heroin is easy as fuck, its not far from the, Golden Triangle and i tried the White rock heroin and the smokable brown heroin. Both time got massive bags for $10 and am very confident its over 90% pure.

- Weed . . . . . Enough said, but its always outdoor, Thai sativa.

- Opium, about $5 a gram, was a let down for me and allot weaker than i thought but eating it was very nice.

- Benzos, available at every pharmacy. Shit most places where selling Rohypnol OTC

- Mushrooms, a little harder to get but just ask around a bit more and youll have a bag in no time

Im sure theres more, just no coke or MDMA. Well MDMA might be around ill have a better look on the 3rd of July when I leave for my 6 week trip of SEA ;)

i live in scotland, where there is massive drug use, the majority of people i know do drugs in one form or another. however i havent really seen the open market type thing uz r talkin about. most drugs here are bought either thru a dealer that u know, that u can phone etc or thru askin a dodgy lookin cunt on the street. you dont really get the crowds of gangs yelling out "crack, heroin, get ur crack n heroin here, best in the country" lol

Crack is very easy to score on the street here in the netherlands just look for the black guys that sit around in the streets around the station all day

dope is a bit harder to come by but there are copping spots in the turkish/arab neighbourhoods

as for RC's and Lsd they can sporadically be found at goa/psytrance events , lsd also in more mainstream electronic music events. In general you do need good connects though.

the_ketaman said:
so I dont need to score any shitty australian drugs. Because really, apart from pills, meth and pot, basically all drugs here suck or are overpriced.

Ahh, you just need to know the right people. I've gotten some pretty good LSD at a good price over the past couple of months.

But yeah on the general market scene, the price's are fucking terrible.

Lived in Beijing most of my life and the drug scene is pretty shit.
Iv heard that the chinese dealers usually have ketamine, meth, heroin and maybe even ghb but if you only know people in the foreigners community(like me) then dont expect anything really good.

One can get hash thats from Xin Jiang or India which is almost always good, if not then so-so qulity hash can be bought from african dealers. Pretty easy to get. dont talk about drugs around chinese ppl cause many of them are very paranoid about such things.

Good weed(very expensive) can be bought if you know the right ppl, but 90% of the shit you get on the streets is crap and overpriced.

Never tried the coke but heard that the quality is very bad and costs a lot.
Meth is easier to get but still requires a little searching around. Costs around 500-800yuan a g.
the H here is said to be good. dealers never sell any less than a gram. a gram costs around 600-800yuan. heard that quality is always pretty good.
MDMA is almost impossible to get, the pills are most definetly speed or duds.
Shrooms and other hallucinogens are very rare. Tho there was good acid a couple of years ago, since then nothing.

Many of you might think that opium should be pretty easy to get because of the opium war, but acually nobody has never even heard of it being around.

Tramadol use to be OTC but is no more. the only other OTC high one can get is DXM, which i am a big fan of as you might have noticed from my username.
Cant think of anything else at the moment.
If you guys have any questions then go ahead, il do my best to answer them.

Last edited:
Ungoliath said:
Its not to far away from most people but freddy beach, New Brunswick, Canada (its the provincial capital) open air, alot of pump shacks, i.e. houses that are run by dealers, you walk by, knock on the window, you never see a face, slide your cash in, a white handed glove drops your drugs in your hand. Theres also a shotgun pointed at you the whole time....theres atleast 75 of these just in my area and downtown.

damn , east cost is crzy! here in alberta its all runner or house dealers. drive and meet or go to the spot and chill in the house and score

Thats hilarious. I live in New Brunswick. How come you never answered my NB roll call Ungoliath?

haha, its funny reading everyone spilling the beans on just about every major destination imaginable. really shows how universal drugs are!
I would never have suspected Hainan of being a massive drug zone, nor Taiwan for that matter.

I have been down to the pharms in Tijuana for pain meds for my husband a few times. No Oxy 80 that is for sure. He wants pain relief without the head fog, and we bought a couple different kinds of pain pills for him but none that really did the trick. California doctors seem to be totally against pain pills but fucking A, how is a person supposed to live their life in misery?

I wanted to get Xanax down there but never found the right place and don't speak spanish so couldn't find out where to go or what to do. I get a script for 60 xannies(1.0 strength) a month but it's just not enough. I want to go back to Mexico and try again but I've been reading such scary shit in the news about American's getting robbed over there, I'd need to take four xanax just to get through the experience without having a nervous breakdown.

Some friends went down there a month ago, all in their 20's, all over 6 feet, and they got robbed TWICE while they were there, once from the mexican police and once from a bunch of guys outside a bar. I don't have connects for any "open air markets" in the southern Calfornia area, so I don't know if xanax are available in such a way.

I like weed, love the occasional roll. Both of those are easy to get in my area. Tar is also easy to get but I don't use tar. I have massive anxiety that sometimes feels like it's taking over my life, and my xanax helps with that tremendously but I am always hanging by a thread hoping I can last the month with what I get. Now that I am back at work I sometimes need a xanax three or four times in a day, depending on how much my mind is racing and how much drama is happening, but since I can't find any UTC or in an "open air market" I pretty much just suffer the anxiety as best I can. I have asked all my dealers for my other substances about xanax, but nobody has it.

I asked the doctor for more but he just gave me that drug addict look. I have a stressful job and I am a high strung person. I live a much more organized and peaceful life when I have enough xanax and I don't ever get high on them. There's a lot of really stupid drama at a high school with close to 4000 students in it and I wouldn't be the patient, well respected teacher I am without the xanax.

I read through this whole thread hoping to find out other real experiences of real people going to Mexico to find out if it's totally not worth the safety hazard of going past the border. I know we don't tell each other how to obtain drugs on this network, but I would like to hear tales of mexican pharms so I can decide what I need to do. The one thing I know for sure is that without xanax, my anxiety level goes through the roof and I go into panic mode. With a little xanax, I can keep a lid on it. With extra xanax, I can really think and work and be productive in a kind and efficient way. My best friends mom passed away and he gave me her left over xanax. That was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me and had a wonderful month that month, which is why I know I need more.

I don't even care if I'm a xanax addict. I just want to live my best life and be a good, strong person. Right now, I'm a weak person treading the thin ice of the lake of anxiety that's always right there under me ready to wash over me.

ugly said:
I read through this whole thread hoping to find out other real experiences of real people going to Mexico to find out if it's totally not worth the safety hazard of going past the border. I know we don't tell each other how to obtain drugs on this network, but I would like to hear tales of mexican pharms so I can decide what I need to do. The one thing I know for sure is that without xanax, my anxiety level goes through the roof and I go into panic mode.

I can offer a bit of insight as far as Tijuana goes...

I was last down there toward the end of 2005, so things may have changed a bit since then; but, when I was down there, I had quite a good experience.

I'd recommend not driving through the border crossing. Instead, park your car and walk across. Once you cross over, you're facing a bunch of storefronts (a lot of pharmacies, among other things) AS WELL as a row of taxis. Go past the taxis one-by-one and try to find a driver that knows English or, at least, knows enough English to get you what you want. For me, I simply asked the various drivers for my drug of choice and chose my driver based on their response. Some won't have any clue as to what you're talking about; others will. This the the guy I went with. What they did for me was take me away from the general touristy area to some of the more 'unknown' pharmacies. By the way, make sure you agree on a fare amount before departing. 99% of the people I spoke to said they'd take you ANYWHERE (and bring you back to the border) for $5. Once I actually scored, some of the drivers would then ask for a finder's fee. Give them an additional $5 and that should do the trick. If they ask for more, act as if that was your last bit of cash. Believe me, they'll be more than happy to get the extra $5. Back to the pharmacy... the one I went into looked like one of your general touristy pharmacies, only it wasn't so brightly lit up and was off the main drag, so to speak. Tell the person behind the counter what you're looking for, and they'll likely surprise you. (Remember, you told the cabbie what you were looking for, so he knew where to take you.) In my case, the guy knocked on the wall behind him and a tiny sliding door opened up (just big enough for a hand-to-hand transaction). He spoke to the person on the other side and told him what I was looking for (in my case, OC 80s) and it was passed through.

This worked especially well for me because I only bought a handful each time, which made it especially easy to hide on my person on the way back through customs.

If you are getting a bottle of a controlled medication (such as Xanax), I believe you're allowed to bring three months worth back with you. I don't know if this still is the case, though...

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Bottom line, though... if things have gotten violent down there, it may not be worth the risk. At the very least, make sure you have a few like-minded friends along with you that could possibly ward off any altercations. Good luck. Hope this helped in some way.

Ive heard that Oslo Norway has one of the worst Heroin problems in the world right now. Has one of the highest population of homeless heroin addicteds on their streets, and Norway has one of the highest standards of living probably out of any country in the world.