• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Foreign Drug Scenes

Did you smoke with the "youth locals"? Was it like the best joint evar?

No, it was terribly weak and overpriced compared to American weed. It was still cool to blaze up with some local kids, the fact that they let me smoke it was amazingly chill of them.

Japan is loaded with amps. a lot more fun then opiates!
dude they got nimetazepam and flutoprazepam in japan.

And erm, ugh can't really ask sources here. Like is it an open air drug market, a tightly closed one, do you have to go through 'grey' legal markets like doctor shopping or what? Just curious how the market is.

I hear speed is popular there, people told me about it when I was there that there were speed freaks in Japan. But like... just can't imagine speed freaks in Japan...

Only drug scene I can imagine in Japan is maybe something grey like doctor shopping, I can't imagine an actual black market there.

^^^ For the drug scene in Japan, you should search BL for the posts of an ex-bluelighter named "Psycubus", also known as kandy k. I could have the spelling slightly off, but try a few variations and you should find her.

She was an Asian-American girl who was living and working as a hostess in Tokyo; a heavy drug user, both here and there; and a fairly prolific poster here until some mods apparently decided to take a disliking to her, ganged up, and ran her off the site.

Anyhow, she had quite a lot of posts about her drug-using experiences in Japan; and even posted links to a few youtube videos of her antics. Basically, the gist of it is, as others have said, lots of speed. But lots of RCs too. And I mean really weird and strange psychedelic RCs that I'd never even heard of before. And the RCs, at least, WERE openly sold on the streets in some districts of Tokyo. It would appear that Japan lacks an analogue act... but don't take MY word on that one. That's just the impression I gathered from her posts.

cya,
john

One funny thing is that many People run around in Weed-Shirts, or have a Car-Freshener looks like a Hempleave, but they think it is a Japanese Ahorn!

Of course there are Drugs here: OTC like low Opioids, Rc., Doc-Shopping, Gbl., etc!
Also there is a really big Redlight business, with maybe 100.000 People involved.
Many of them from Russia, China and the Philippines, they have a Demand!
But it is nothing like i know from Europe or South-East Asia.

And them the Price, i know i cant post it here but let me tell: :"It is amazing Takai"!
It will be cheaper to fly to Hanoi or Krung Thep and have a nice Weekend there.

I am happy to be here and that the Yakuza protect me for myself.
They are really old Style and dont like short relationships with their customers.

^^^ Wow. Having an ongoing relationship with mobsters is more than I'd be willing to do for my favorite joybeans. You've got some balls, dude.

Interested in how the drug scene works in foreign (ie not America) places.
I don't know where most blers are from, but the bl servers are in the netherlands I believe, so america is foreign

Most of us are from America and the Op is from America so his post is just fine. No need to nitpick delta

and I'm pretty sure ru is russia, but thanks for playing ;)

Yea you fail. /wrists now plox.

SvnLyrBrto, thanks, I'm familiar with Poison IV so I'll definitely contact her. I'm sure no one is surprised I get along with her 8)

Also there is a really big Redlight business, with maybe 100.000 People involved.

I'll be sure to check out the red light districts in Shinjuku (Kabukicho) and Roppongi then. I intend to stay a good part of a week in Shinjuku.

I've been to Spain (OK it was a decade ago) but hash is decriminalized in Spain for personal use, and if you wanted it you could easily find it!

Also I would go into touristy stores (like the type that sell postcards/tshirts/art/books/etc.) and they'd also sell cheap (this was long before the Euro I have no idea about prices now) pipes/papers.

TheodoreRoosevelt said:
I'll be sure to check out the red light districts in Shinjuku (Kabukicho) and Roppongi then. I intend to stay a good part of a week in Shinjuku.

Trust me, it is no fun there, or do you like drinking games with giggling Hostesses %)
Even Roppongi is no Fun, all the good Clubs are gone and the rest is
totemo expensive, many of them hae a minimum charge
like 5.000 Yen a 60min.!

Hai, and to the Mod: i can say i cant control Heroin, like many others,
so i am happy to be protected by People who decide what kind of a
Business is going on!
People on Drugs spend good money maybe for 5 Years,
after this time they are Dead, Mad or in Prison.
It is much better to have a long lasting Relationship.
Customer who came for 20 Years and spend Money for Girls/ Boys,
Games and Karaoke are more lucrative %)

Did you know that the Cow`s here are getting Massage for 9omin. in a Day?
And only Beer to feed?

i live in the NW suburbs of sydney and ive only ever gotten drugs through "house dealers" (i.e call them up or find em through a friend)

in the city itself ive scored a few times but its fucking sketchy, not "open air market" but just asking junkie looking guys and been ripped off 50% of the times ive done it (4 times-2 times got weed, another time they tried 2 roll my friend but he ran and another time got sold grass then she ran off)... in the future im staying away from the city dealers and just pre-arranging any stuff i want.

delta_9 I'm positive that those things were written before the switch was made from .nu which is in the netherlands to .ru which is in Russia.

It would be fine except its outdated.

I believe the domain is Russian, but the actual servers (physical hardware) are in the Netherlands.

I have scored hash in Rome and Frankfurt, but it wasn't exactly easy (just lucky). I also speak a bit of Italian and German.
Don't buy from street dealers in Amsterdam, at least not w/o a local to guide you (probably not even then). I've only ever gotten ripped off. :(

Spucky said:
Trust me, it is no fun there, or do you like drinking games with giggling Hostesses %)
Even Roppongi is no Fun, all the good Clubs are gone and the rest is
totemo expensive, many of them hae a minimum charge
like 5.000 Yen a 60min.!

Last I heard anything, Roppongi was so passé that even GAS PANIC had left and relocated to Shibuya. *gag* How far down the hill DOES a place have to go for gaspanic to cut and run?!?!?

cya,
john

I live in Norway ( The little land north in europe, with lots of oil and fish)
I only know the situation in the capitol Oslo. In Oslo city centre there are lots of heroin junkies. They sit on the streets begging for money. It's very open. You see people buying and selling drugs at different spots, and the police and goverment know about this. They have tried to arrest them and spread them out, but the problem only move to another place.

Other drugs are also very easy to get, there are a lot of people who sell hashish and pot on the street. Just go to the central station and look for some shady people. Everone can easily buy this type of drug if they want to...
To buy more sophisticated drugs you have to know sombody in the scene, but if you do ecstasy, speed, coke ,ghb, great pot, sometimes lsd and different 2c- chemicals are easy to get a hold of...
The drug prices may seem high to tourists, but we norwegians earn a lot so it's not that costy after all.

I'd imagine if the prices of drugs reflect the price of everything else in Norway many people would find it to be outrageous.