• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Foreign Drug Scenes

The only cities where I've been approached on the street by drug dealers (outside of the United States) were in Amsterdam, Prague and Budapest.

This tread makes me want to go to a random backwater, get high, get lost and experience new things.

The drug trade for availability is mostly in Shinjuku and Roppongi (where most foreigners hang out) districts of Tokyo. It's almost entirely controlled by Nigerians who have paid a huge cut to Yakuza for the rights to sell in the neon city. And BTW---the Nigerians you'll encounter are so lean, huge, and cut, they look as though they just got cut from some team in the NFL. These dudes are no joke--if you decide to dance with them, there's no room to negotiate, period. Otherwise prepare to be whisked away into a back alley and get a full on shake down. And no, the cops aren't coming to save you either because it's all one big spider web and everyone's connected, except ex-pats, irregardless of how long you've lived there, have extended local family, etc. Having first hand knowledge via anonymous members of N.A. in Tokyo, it's mostly coke, meth, and X, and they are super shitty/"stepped on" x who knows how many, and crazily expensive. The stories I've -been told is that they provide you with just enough of a short lived teaser buzz to make you run back to the ATM on the corner 7-11, just so you can do the crazy cycle all over again, only to realize the next morning that you spent ridiculous amounts of yen to get 15-20 min buzz episodes, meanwhile leaving you with a gnarly sinus headache. I've been told that the high quality product is only available to high rolling locals who are deeply connected. Meanwhile, in Hiroshima (where I reside), I've been told by the head of Hiro Vice that there's been a meth epidemic here for years, however foreigners would never know it. Local customs mandate that illicit drugs are NEVER---and I mean NEVER, sold to foreigners (mostly "Gai-Jin"=Americans). According to local legend, Americans have a bad habit of not knowing how to take drugs responsibly (lol---I know--but this is what I've been told by many). Therefore, if/when Americans get loaded, they have/had a rep for bringing heat, so the across-the-board "policy" is not to ever sell to foreigners. You have to really be connected deep into the club scene to even broach that conversation. Because it's so seemingly complicated, the pervasive drug of choice is............alcohol!

Last edited:
Amsterdam: Drugs are everywhere in Amsterdam. MDMA is fucking everywhere. You can easily get great quality MDMA Pills and Crystal MDMA for not much money. Coke is sold by people on the street but it's shit quality, Crack is pretty big usually sold by black people on the street, Heroin is huge there and is sold on the street by street gangs. Amphetamine paste is very good quality but you have to know somebody to get good quality paste. And you can find pure GHB and GBL there too. Amsterdam has a huge open air drug scene. If you walk past the city center and into the neighborhoods you will find a street gang oin every corner selling Coke, Crack, Brown Afghan Heroin #3 and Brown Afghan #4. Lots of heroin junkies in Amsterdam. Quality of drugs you will find on the street will be shit. Do not buy off the street. Don't flash a lot of money or jewelry or even your smartphones on the street. You will probably get robbed or stabbed.

Berlin: MDMA pills and Amphetamine can be found in most nightclubs. Shit weed can be found on the street. It's brick weed and terrible quality. Didn't see any Heroin. But there is a lot of street prostitution in Berlin so I imagine Heroin is around. Berlin is my favorite city on Earth. It's really awesome. It's very young and there are lots of great Techno clubs. I wish I lived there

Cambodia: Crystal Meth is cheap and available everywhere. #4 SEA Heroin is cheap and 95% pure. Be careful because a lot of tourists have died from taking to much Heroin in Cambodia. It's that pure. Weed is available by the garbage bags at night markets. And is sold on Happy Pizza's. Mushrooms are available if you know where to look. And for about $100 USD you can fire a RPG at a living cow and watch it explode. Cambodia is a wicked country to get fucked up in. You can easily bribe the police if you get caught like others have said.

Burma: Crystal Meth and SEA #4 Heroin are available in huge amounts. Both are made by tribal groups near the boarders and both are very pure. Yaba pills are made in Burma in the millions.

China: Ketamine is big most cities clubs. Weed is sold by the garbage bag in hostels. Cocaine is available for the rich and elites. Coke is usually sold by black people aka Nigerians. Crystal Meth is sold in most major Chinese cities. There are delivery services where you call a number and the dealers will deliver anything you want in 30 minutes.

Peru: What else but Cocaine? Huge amounts of Cocaine and Weed are sold and produced in Peru. Be careful though as gringos are often ripped off and scammed or even worse robbed. That all for now. More stories later.

Last edited:
Ibiza: I think Ibiza is the biggest shit hole on earth. I hate the place. Off course there is a huge drug scene in Ibiza. Drugs are run by gangs out of Liverpool and Manchester. Black people sell the drugs on the street and on the beach and will ask anyone if they want some. Certain cafe's and drinking spots where the club promoters hang out also sell drugs. The quality of Cocaine is terrible. Pills I bought were bunk. MDMA crystal are available if you hook up with the right dealer but it's expensive and were pretty good. And there is weed and hash to be had if you ask around.

Moscow Russia - hash. vodka. lots of alcohol. ecstasy in some clubs. Heroin, cocaine, meth, etc- never could find. I tried soooo hard to score dope in Moscow out of the years I lived there and never once saw it. Not even pharmaceutical opiates are available. It's an opiate aficionados nightmare there....

Amsterdam is like freakin' Sodom and Gomorrah, you'll definitely be able to score some drugs as a tourist there...it was one of three European cities where people would just walk up to me and try to sell me drugs (the other two being Prague and Budapest)

Moscow Russia - hash. vodka. lots of alcohol. ecstasy in some clubs. Heroin, cocaine, meth, etc- never could find. I tried soooo hard to score dope in Moscow out of the years I lived there and never once saw it. Not even pharmaceutical opiates are available. It's an opiate aficionados nightmare there....

I thought Russia has the most heroin addicts per capita of ze world?!? Surely you sampled some fine krokodil at least?

I thought Russia has the most heroin addicts per capita of ze world?!? Surely you sampled some fine krokodil at least?

Dude, I was scheming and craving BADLY, and I could find NOTHING. I'm not a naive idiot. I don't know why, but I couldn't find any opiates besides codiene OTC. I lived in Moscow and Volgograd. Hash was the only recreational drug that was consistently available.

I think it's propaganda saying Russia's got a heroin problem. I have no problems going to another state or country and steaking out the underworlds....in Russia I could never find it and would always get weird looks for asking about opiates.

Russia gets that good shit direct from Kabul ;)

Considering Russia's close ties & geographical proximity to central Asia I have a hard time believing that there isn't a decent amount of heroin there

Russia gets that good shit direct from Kabul ;)

Considering Russia's close ties & geographical proximity to central Asia I have a hard time believing that there isn't a decent amount of heroin there

Part of the reason is their culture as well. My friends refuse to use any pharmaceuticals, even an asprin for a hangover. There's a huge stigma with pharmacutical drugs over there, even with the younger crowd, and so this maybe why there aren't as many addicts- not many people go off the deep end on heroin- usually starts with pills- but if they have the reluctancy to even try the pills in the first place, it's unlikely they'd try heroin.

I'm not saying heroin doesn't exist in Russia- I'm just saying I lived there for years and never found it. And I'm not a complete idiot.

Just partially.

^^Packet_sniffer: that sounds great, except for the poor cow, I'll definitely go there one day! Do you know what's going on for the ketamine? I heard it is no that easy to get, right?

The drug trade for availability is mostly in Shinjuku and Roppongi (where most foreigners hang out) districts of Tokyo. It's almost entirely controlled by Nigerians who have paid a huge cut to Yakuza for the rights to sell in the neon city. And BTW---the Nigerians you'll encounter are so lean, huge, and cut, they look as though they just got cut from some team in the NFL. These dudes are no joke--if you decide to dance with them, there's no room to negotiate, period. Otherwise prepare to be whisked away into a back alley and get a full on shake down. And no, the cops aren't coming to save you either because it's all one big spider web and everyone's connected, except ex-pats, irregardless of how long you've lived there, have extended local family, etc. Having first hand knowledge via anonymous members of N.A. in Tokyo, it's mostly coke, meth, and X, and they are super shitty/"stepped on" x who knows how many, and crazily expensive. The stories I've -been told is that they provide you with just enough of a short lived teaser buzz to make you run back to the ATM on the corner 7-11, just so you can do the crazy cycle all over again, only to realize the next morning that you spent ridiculous amounts of yen to get 15-20 min buzz episodes, meanwhile leaving you with a gnarly sinus headache. I've been told that the high quality product is only available to high rolling locals who are deeply connected. Meanwhile, in Hiroshima (where I reside), I've been told by the head of Hiro Vice that there's been a meth epidemic here for years, however foreigners would never know it. Local customs mandate that illicit drugs are NEVER---and I mean NEVER, sold to foreigners (mostly "Gai-Jin"=Americans). According to local legend, Americans have a bad habit of not knowing how to take drugs responsibly (lol---I know--but this is what I've been told by many). Therefore, if/when Americans get loaded, they have/had a rep for bringing heat, so the across-the-board "policy" is not to ever sell to foreigners. You have to really be connected deep into the club scene to even broach that conversation. Because it's so seemingly complicated, the pervasive drug of choice is............alcohol!

OOoohhhh tell me more!
My friend lived his youth in Japan. He always told me Yakuza fixed everything but he could never, ever find weed. All he could find were herbs with cannabinoids sprayed on.

Dude, I was scheming and craving BADLY, and I could find NOTHING. I'm not a naive idiot. I don't know why, but I couldn't find any opiates besides codiene OTC. I lived in Moscow and Volgograd. Hash was the only recreational drug that was consistently available.

I think it's propaganda saying Russia's got a heroin problem. I have no problems going to another state or country and steaking out the underworlds....in Russia I could never find it and would always get weird looks for asking about opiates.

I think it's true, I think it's just more confined to native Russians. Issues with the police are so severe that people think everyone is a snitch or undercover from what I've heard, any confirmation on the paranoia? So it's even harder to get initiated into the circle or trust there.

Plus, if not to Russia (and to an extent Europe), where does Afghani heroin go? As hard as it is to believe almost none of the heroin produced there, the world's biggest producer, makes it to the United States, the world's supposed biggest market. So I'm thinking Russia is getting Afghani dope direct--I think the Afghanis flood them as payback for the early 80s--that's what dragged them into 40 years of war...

I don't think Russia is a station on the drug highway. Its probably more a dead end. As far as i know, the usual way is: Iran -> Turkey -> Balkan -> western Europe. While smuggling through russia to Europe would make no sense, as there are very restrictive borders to cross and there is not much regular trade (in comparison to the other route).

Heroine isn't as big, as it was in the 70s - 90s, in Europe, but there is still a demand and people can afford way much higher prices. A lot of the afghan heroine is also consumed in the region. Pakistan, India and Iran are all traditional big users of opiates. By people the region is a really big market, as there are more than 1,5 billion people living!

And by the way: Afghans weren't really "dragged" into war by the Russians. Actually there was never ever any real peace in Afghanistan. The whole region can be considered as rather ruthless. The system of a national state never worked well there. Clan/ethnically structures were always more important than the idea of a collective state. Therefore i doubt that anybody would think about taking revenge. Its just business for them. Why should you grow grain, when you can grow opium, that will eventually yield more money.
If you are interested into history, take a look at the British attempts to conquer Afghanistan. You will realize nothing has changed; everything is business as usual.

Supposedly there's some fire heroin in the slums of west Africa (Nigeria, Liberia etc.) too, for dirt cheap prices. One of the "benefits" west and north Africa has received for their critical positioning between South America and Europe, some of the cocaine and heroin gets diverted to the local populace.

I wouldn't recommend going on a drug vacation to Monrovia though, lol

Thinking about spending a couple weeks in Cambodia in February. Are rigs easily acquired at the pharmacies? I'm from the U.S. btw

Last edited by a moderator:
You might have been ok if you only asked, "Can anyone give me an overview on what's available in pharmacies or to a tourist in India?" Or you could have used Google like a person that's not lazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cambodia: Crystal Meth is cheap and available everywhere. #4 SEA Heroin is cheap and 95% pure. Be careful because a lot of tourists have died from taking to much Heroin in Cambodia. It's that pure. Weed is available by the garbage bags at night markets. And is sold on Happy Pizza's. Mushrooms are available if you know where to look. And for about $100 USD you can fire a RPG at a living cow and watch it explode. Cambodia is a wicked country to get fucked up in. You can easily bribe the police if you get caught like others have said.
very true, it's like: cow, BOOM, where did cow go?