• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

So in a bit of a pickle here

thought my scales weighed up to 1mg,, turns out the closest is 100mg.

Easy way to scrap up this small amount of powder into lines and work it out without syringe all that hassle

EG. make a few lines, repeat, repeat, until i have one hundred small dots?

So in a bit of a pickle here

thought my scales weighed up to 1mg,, turns out the closest is 100mg.

Easy way to scrap up this small amount of powder into lines and work it out without syringe all that hassle

EG. make a few lines, repeat, repeat, until i have one hundred small dots?

Absolutely not. Liquid titration is mandatory at that point but even at 100mg, it won't be terribly accurate if your scale is +/- 100mg (.1g)

You can buy a scale that is decent enough for under a hundred bucks. I would advise investing in one. You can get a cheapy +/- 1mg scale on eBay for about 20 bucks. They don't have that kind of accuracy at low milligram amounts so I always took an empty 0 gelcap, weighed it, added in the substance until the desired weight (seems people find decent sedation and anxiolysis with as little as a few milligrams of material - I've seen 4mg being said to be sedating).

On the really cheap ones, if you use the tare function to zero out with the capsule on it, it throws off the reading by a few milligrams so best to use a calculator to do the math.

^^^ All good. sorted,, scales i got are nice. ill just put in a cap and add a bit to make 10mg ( pretty used to it anyway and 10mg should be enough, its ok no need to worry im tolerant

Absolutely not. Liquid titration is mandatory at that point but even at 100mg, it won't be terribly accurate if your scale is +/- 100mg (.1g)

You can buy a scale that is decent enough for under a hundred bucks. I would advise investing in one. You can get a cheapy +/- 1mg scale on eBay for about 20 bucks. They don't have that kind of accuracy at low milligram amounts so I always took an empty 0 gelcap, weighed it, added in the substance until the desired weight (seems people find decent sedation and anxiolysis with as little as a few milligrams of material - I've seen 4mg being said to be sedating).

On the really cheap ones, if you use the tare function to zero out with the capsule on it, it throws off the reading by a few milligrams so best to use a calculator to do the math.

lol yea already ordered one of them cheapo ones other day then realized itll take years to get her lol. all good though
Thanks

lol yea already ordered one of them cheapo ones other day then realized itll take years to get her lol. all good though
Thanks

Yeah they can take awhile. The Gemini-20 sells for like 25 bucks on Amazon though and its fantastic for a cheap scale just for future reference. I had a friend who had one back in the day and it was extremely reliable and this is a Prime eligible item so it ships from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-GEMINI-20-Portable-MilliGram/dp/B0012TDNAM

Yeah they can take awhile. The Gemini-20 sells for like 25 bucks on Amazon though and its fantastic for a cheap scale just for future reference. I had a friend who had one back in the day and it was extremely reliable and this is a Prime eligible item so it ships from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-GEMINI-20-Portable-MilliGram/dp/B0012TDNAM

Can't be shipped to my country, heaps of stuff can't off Amazon
Ebay has em but 43 bucks is the cheapest. I'll add them to watch list though

I've probably asked this already, but has anyone had an allergic reaction to these?
I was thinking of buying a few 10mg caps, start with a half just to check for allergies, how long should i wait 'till it's clear and i can take the other half? 2-3 hours?
Do you get any effects from snorting these? 'Cause i'll probably spill some powder when cutting the cap, so might have to snort one half. I've only tried snorting zopiclone, didn't really do much, is it like this with all benzos?

I think my mg weighing scales are Gemini, I got them for a tenner off Amazon, but they took about a month to arrive, they are aqurate but they are not sensitive enough to pick up a single mg, so like it's been said above I also Tared them with caps then filled the caps to the desired dose , although it takes a lot of patience, I am not using these scales again for amounts like 1-5 mg, 10mg plus I will use them for, you pay for what you get I suppose

Edit: I've got my eyes on a badboy pill press , soon as funds are good I'm getting it :)

Last edited:
This benzo could be dangerous if people take a dose every day , it will slowly build up in their system and before u know it ur in auto-pilot, that's what Phenazepam done to me via BM Diazepam STADAS,

It is definitely one to be carefull with, with a half life like that u could dose twice per week.

AM I the only one who thinks that there were cross-purposes between design and synthesis? Swapping the -Br & -F would result in something very like fludiazepam.

Cheers for posting that link my man it is interesting, I'm new to the chemistry stuff, but having a good study there, now I know where I stand with Flubromaz for the half life anyway if the elimination half life is estimated at 106 hours then I don't know if that's anything to worry about seen as Diazepam and Chlordiazproxide are both upto 200 hours, and they can be used resposibly no problem,

It's the metabolites of Flubromaz I do not understand a single bit, and correct me if I'm wrong but that's where the problems could come from if no-one really understands them or how potent/dangerous they are, they are just diamonds to me lol, are they different chemicals or benzo derivatives of the Flubro ?

Still learning this shit :)

Pyraz is the most innocent Benzo ever, people diss it but it has a lot of really good uses for me, it's one I ALWAYS have plenty of, even though I can get all the other well known ones and some rare ones.

All we need now is one of you Chemist dudes to put the Metabolites of Flubro into simple terms lol

Cheers for posting that link my man it is interesting, I'm new to the chemistry stuff, but having a good study there, now I know where I stand with Flubromaz for the half life anyway if the elimination half life is estimated at 106 hours then I don't know if that's anything to worry about seen as Diazepam and Chlordiazproxide are both upto 200 hours, and they can be used resposibly no problem,

It's the metabolites of Flubromaz I do not understand a single bit, and correct me if I'm wrong but that's where the problems could come from if no-one really understands them or how potent/dangerous they are, they are just diamonds to me lol, are they different chemicals or benzo derivatives of the Flubro ?

Still learning this shit :)

Pyraz is the most innocent Benzo ever, people diss it but it has a lot of really good uses for me, it's one I ALWAYS have plenty of, even though I can get all the other well known ones and some rare ones.

All we need now is one of you Chemist dudes to put the Metabolites of Flubro into simple terms lol

Edit: Done a lot of studying on Bromaz and Flunitraz and their chemical structures and to me it looks like what is says on the tin, just a cross of the both with a pretty long half life,
Flunitraz = Hypnotic shit, Bromaz = Your regular classic muscle relaxing much like Diazepam, Oxazepam etc

So it sounds to me like the best of both worlds, recreational for sure, for medicinal as long as there is nothing dodgy about the metabolites , (that might sound daft as fuck lol but im not a chemist , just an experienced user), Then at the correct dose I don't see why this couldn't be used responsibly.

I was 1 of the many sufferers of the Phenaz episode , fucked my brain for months and put me into auto pilot, although I never even knew I was taking it, I thought I was taking Valium, and I was, what I didn'nt know was that the tabs also contained fucknows how much of Phenazepam so the level built up in my brain every time I dosed and a lot of bad things happened.

I don't know if Phenzepam is dangerous or that people who bought the actual drug knowing what they were taking just didn't do they're homework and never used it accordingly.

Bromazepam is my #1 Benzo, it's just such a fucking pain to get. There's always Clonazepam though, which is usually available, and is amazing stuff. Fuck Xanax, hits you too hard, doesn't last long enough. Fuck Valium, doesn't hit hard enough, stays in your system waaaay too long. My interest is really piqued here with the flubromazepam and the pyrazolam. I was really digging the Etizolam a year or so back, but the last time I took it I swallowed 33mg at once, from the name brand blister packs... and it wasn't a bunk batch. For some reason etizolam causes me to compulsively want to redose. I love how the theino's don't show up on my drug tests though...

I am a fan of fuckin nearly every benzo I've tried it fits into my diet somewhere haha, Xanax- Emergencys love it, Valium, Maintenance, Klonopin, bit of an all rounder brilliant benzo, Moggies and Etiz - Keep those fuckers for nightime, Pyraz - Several uses brilliant rapid acting chill pill, Diclaz - Tried once, need to try again, Oxazepam - Extremely mild, not worth buying, Librium - Love it combined with Valium, pure relief, and all the rest , I'm on a mission rite now to try every benzo I can , next on the list is Midazolam :):)

I recently stopped a 400-500mg diazepam addiction a day. last time I used was about 2 months ago. I have just ordered 20 x 2mg etizolam and 25 x 4mg flubromazepam. does anyone know if 8mg flubromazepam and 2mg etizolam will have any effect?

^ You're kidding right? Why would you get off of such a nasty addiction and turn around and go back to benzos?

To answer your question, you probably still have a significant tolerance after 2 months. You also could trigger PAWS if you ingest any benzos and restart your withdrawal symptoms all over again.

A backgrounder to put these structures in perspective:

Bromazepam has a Nordazepam-like structure, with a bromine in the 7-position and the carbon of the 2-position replaced with a nitrogen to form a pyridine ring. This nitrogen makes the molecule less lipophilic, thus shorter in duration and less potent.

Flubromazepam is a Bromazepam molecule where the 2 position is a carbon, with a fluorine attached (in the manner of flunitrazepam). This group is more lipophilic and heavy, resulting in a longer duration of action and higher potency

Phenazepam is essentially Flubromazepam with the fluorine replaced by a heavier chlorine atom (in the manner of clonazepam, you could call Phenazepam "clobromazepam") leading to a higher potency still and an even longer duration of action.

Pyrazolam is essentially Bromazepam, with its pyridine nitrogen in the 2 position, but the Aniline nitrogen is fused into an added methyltriazole ring (in the manner of alprazolam) leading to shorter duration and high potency.

I apologize to the layperson for the chemical mumbo jumbo, but the bottom line is that these new RC benzo's we're seeing, Phenazepam, Flubromazepam and Pyrazolam are all close analogues to bromazepam, modified with the same alterations that gave rise to other very popular benzos.
Phenazepam = Klonopin type modification of Bromazepam
Flubromazepam = Rohypnol type modification of Bromazepam
Pyrazolam = Xanax type modification of Bromazepam

Very clever! I am very surprised I did not pick up on this myself. You also explain very well. thank you!

^ You're kidding right? Why would you get off of such a nasty addiction and turn around and go back to benzos?

To answer your question, you probably still have a significant tolerance after 2 months. You also could trigger PAWS if you ingest any benzos and restart your withdrawal symptoms all over again.

I had already ordered them. I feel so bad now. there going down the toilet. or someone who I trust to use them wisely can have them. fucking stupid idea! :(