• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

Can Benzodiazepines cause Paradoxical reactions without any Physically Stimulating Effects such as High Blood Pressure and High Heart Rate etc? Or just heightened Anxiety or can be all Three or none of those and nobody really knows since so very few people "Report" from what I read only 2% of the "Reported" Population will Experience a Paradoxical Reaction and it gets more likely as you use Benzodiazepines in Higher Doses and the Older the Age you are both increase your risk on top of how long you have been on them Daily for if you even have been on them Daily.

Thinking I’d get a 1/2 g of flubropm or a 1g of deschloroetizolam. I thought back in the day flubromazepam was considered to be a fairly good benzo, but reports I’m reading through know is mixed

Deschloroetizolam also received mix reviews. I noticed most of the time pink or bluish pills were correlated with negative reception. More recent comments say it’s a great benzo albeit the dosage needs to be considerably higher than that of its chlorinated counterpart. I can get a gram for pretty damn cheap, more so than flubromp.

I tried 5mg of this tonight. Took it sublingually, it started coming on a bit after 1 hour, seemed to reach full effect at 2. I got relaxed and very sleepy. Had a little (quite a bit of actually) caffeine to stay awake and I know I will still fall asleep as soon as I try. The muscle relaxation is superior to most benzos I've tried. No euphoria but I have a sense of well being (I don't really get euphoria from benzos but etizolam is closer to euphoria than this). My back was hurting a lot today from tension, and my head was feeling tense, and that evaporated completely, which is great (and which is why I tried it, other than that I had been wanting to try it for quite some time). I suspect I will sleep great tonight, and hope that tomorrow I have a chilled out day but without inebriation. I actually feel pretty sharp for being on a benzo, but there is definitely a bit of intoxication going on, motor clumsiness with typing, and a reduction in mental quickness. I have a work day tomorrow with a lot to do, so hoping I just wake up feeling like I have a calm, relaxed afterglow, and not still just like I feel now. The half-life of this one is absolutely insane.

I currently find my midst of being dependent on benzos once again. Had a year and a half using none then was able to keep usage down to 2x a week for another year and a half when I still had access to etizolam. Now etizolam is essentially impossible to procure, so I started using other RC benzos like bromazolam.

Twice a week, turned into 3-4 times a week, and now it’s everyday use. Using stims concurrently didn’t help matters as I had to increase my benzo intake to mitigate the additional anxiety and crashes, sending my tolerance through the roof. It’s really beginning to impact my studies negatively and I feel like everything is crashing down around me.

I’m 32 years and spent most of my time, age 15 and onwards, engaged in severe drug addictions. I was able to get back on track a few years ago and decided to go back to school. I’m now in my last year at university trying to get my BS in biology with a minor in chem, but my drug use is no longer tenable nor sustainable. Moreover, they’ve become completely ineffective. The stims just make me sick, dysphoric, and unmotivated and the amount of benzos is creating serious memory retention issues.

All this hard work and I feel like I’m jeopardizing everything. Forgive the rant, but this is where the flubromazepam comes in. With its long duration and subtle effects, I want to begin to taper off slowly without going insane. I can’t stand my cognitive and emotional erratic states induced by the drugs I’m using, so I’m hoping the flubro-pam will smooth things out.

The stims just make me sick, dysphoric, and unmotivated and the amount of benzos is creating serious memory retention issues.
That is the problem with a lot of drugs that cause tolerance. You can be ok if you don't keep raising the dose. That seems evidenced by the people on klonopin for 15 years and say it still works. Most people up the dose each time though. Friggin drugs, sucks when they turn on you.

Just wanted to say I read a few of your posts and the fact that you are young means you got this. Younger bodies heal a lot quicker. Finish your school as best as you can and don't raise your doses anymore. Maybe start a thread if you do taper with another benzo so you can get some support. That will help.

I tried 5mg of this tonight. Took it sublingually, it started coming on a bit after 1 hour, seemed to reach full effect at 2. I got relaxed and very sleepy. Had a little (quite a bit of actually) caffeine to stay awake and I know I will still fall asleep as soon as I try. The muscle relaxation is superior to most benzos I've tried. No euphoria but I have a sense of well being (I don't really get euphoria from benzos but etizolam is closer to euphoria than this). My back was hurting a lot today from tension, and my head was feeling tense, and that evaporated completely, which is great (and which is why I tried it, other than that I had been wanting to try it for quite some time). I suspect I will sleep great tonight, and hope that tomorrow I have a chilled out day but without inebriation. I actually feel pretty sharp for being on a benzo, but there is definitely a bit of intoxication going on, motor clumsiness with typing, and a reduction in mental quickness. I have a work day tomorrow with a lot to do, so hoping I just wake up feeling like I have a calm, relaxed afterglow, and not still just like I feel now. The half-life of this one is absolutely insane.

A follow-up to this... since then, I decided I really like flubromazepam... in fact, it's the only benzo I've tried that I consider actually recreational (well, diazepam probably too, it's just been so long since I had that that I can't quite remember for sure). I started taking it once every 7-10 days, at 6-8mg. Onset was 2 hours, after which I would get very drowsy and relaxed. I'd take it at night, sleep like a baby, and then the next morning, I would feel absolutely carefree with a silly, mildly euphoric attitude. It didn't affect my memory at all, but it lasted noticeably for 3 full days and nights, getting slightly weaker as time went on. I could be guaranteed 3 days of feeling at ease, peaceful, relaxed, and nice. Great muscle relaxation.

Here's the problem, though.... the half life is a monstrous (and absurd) 100 hours. That's just over 4 full days, before the dose is HALF out of your system. So basically, you're on it for over a week, even days after you don't notice it anymore. I ended up taking it once a week, on Sundays, for 6 or 7 weeks in a row. I was thinking, without truly thinking it through, that it lasted 3 days since I stopped feeling it after that. So I was thinking I was spending 3 out of 7 days affected by a benzo. But actually, I spent an entire 7 or 8 weeks (the 6 or 7, plus one week after the last dose) consistently on a benzo.

So, I shouldn't have been surprised, but was, when after I realized I should take a break, I had really wicked rebound anxiety, and some akathisia (restless limbs). Suddenly my daily suboxone wasn't making me feel better... at first I thought I was just starting to get breakthrough opiate withdrawal. But soon I realized the truth. I ended up taking gabapentin daily, because it helps mild benzo withdrawal a lot, and was drinking every night. It took about 3 and a half weeks to stop feeling the mild withdrawal.

It's sad, because I really do enjoy flubromazepam... but a 100 hour half life is dangerously long for a benzo. Unfortunately, I can only recommend flubromazepam for those who are already dependent on benzos and want to taper and/or get off the rollercoaster of ups and downs from short acting benzos. If you are not dependent, I would stay away from this. I have like 4 grams of it, and I may take it again from time to time, but I think it's only safe once in a blue moon. :\

All this hard work and I feel like I’m jeopardizing everything. Forgive the rant, but this is where the flubromazepam comes in. With its long duration and subtle effects, I want to begin to taper off slowly without going insane. I can’t stand my cognitive and emotional erratic states induced by the drugs I’m using, so I’m hoping the flubro-pam will smooth things out.

Funny, I wrote the last sentence of my post above this one, before I read your post. I think flubromazepam will work great for what you're needing. You only need to take it once every 3 days, probably, too. I would not take it every day, unless you are withdrawing unless you do. It lasts for SO long that daily dosing will build up to a much higher dose than you're actually taking every day, over time.

Extremely jealous @Xorkoth of your 4g stash! I really enjoyed flubromazepam too. I found it to be similar to diazepam in its effects too, especially the muscle relaxant properties. Fuck this government and its short sighted PSA aaaarrrrggg!
Is f-Pam still available to buy in the good ol' USA?

Not in the USA, but it's easily imported from China (the US has basically no problem at all importing from China, since consumers import massive amounts of stuff from there.

I very much wish it could last a normal amount of time, I'd use it more often. But I'm afraid to use it until it's been a long time, since it produce some withdrawals... and even then, it can only bw a once in a blue moon thing. If I was addicted to benzos, I'd switch to it and use it to taper and keep from having to take daily short acting benzos. But that 100 hour half life is a quick ticket to dependence.

After having tried most all scripted and RC benzos over the last decade I feel I have a fairly good judge of what effects to expect.

I'll be honest, flubromazepam sounded right up my alley. I had almost no tolerance at the time and was looking for 1x dosing daily for GAD and bad insomnia muscle spasms.

It ended up taking 24mg just to feel slight sedation or anxiolysis.

but I've tried 4-12mg always being sure to wait hours in between and never experienced noticeable anxiolysis.

Could be just a matter of brain chemistry?

Taste like straight PG with a hint of mintiness. At this rate 240mg will last me a week.

Not in the USA, but it's easily imported from China (the US has basically no problem at all importing from China, since consumers import massive amounts of stuff from there.

I very much wish it could last a normal amount of time, I'd use it more often. But I'm afraid to use it until it's been a long time, since it produce some withdrawals... and even then, it can only bw a once in a blue moon thing. If I was addicted to benzos, I'd switch to it and use it to taper and keep from having to take daily short acting benzos. But that 100 hour half life is a quick ticket to dependence.
Flubromazepam is definitely available through reputable domestic vendors on the clears right now. In fact one of thr few that still is.

My hopes were a little high for it. I wanted the methadone of benzos?, and in some ways it is but thr doses I need for even minimal effects are huge and my Tolly I like 1.5mgs clonazepam for a very funky day.

I tried waiting hours but the only time I felt a bit of anxiolysis and muscle relaxation was at 24mg taken at once (hit within 3 hours).

I've tried nearly all rcs and scripted and like I said I was SUPER psyched!

Any more feedback from other "vets"

I can't wait to convince my doctor to switch me from gabapentin to Lyrica. My girl Is dead set against it though.

Ah Flubromazepam. Probably my all time favourite.. Clonazolam ain't too bad either ;)
Ya I experimented a few days ago. Long time "scientists" of this type of substance but thr flub seems weirdly hit or miss. Sometimes 8mg has me feeling like 30mv diazepam bliss. Other times I feel just a little sleepy.

The come up and half life are so Ling its hard to judge though. Mine is also PG. Very strong with a hint of mintiness.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried virtually all benzodiazepines available plus 2 of the Z-drugs; zopiclone and zolpidem (benzodiazepine receptor agonists chemically unrelated to benzodiazepines), and I actually find the NON-benzodiazepine benzodiazepine receptor agonists much more fun than benzos, that both Z-drugs have a lot more "dirty", euphoric, drunken high and some psychedelic effects in higher doses, whereas benzos are really clean and mostly boring, and I think this has to do with receptor selectivity, very specific receptor activation produces boring, clean, subtle effects, whereas less specific receptor activation produces a broader spectrum of effects.

About the flubromazepam, if one can assume that neither the compund itself nor its metabolites have any significant effects OTHER than the activation of benzodiazepine receptors, then the compound is just as safe as any other benzodiazepine, which have some of widest therapeutic indexes of any medication; actually in healthy subjects, benzodiazepines very taken ALONE are considered too be almost non-lethal, as the mechanism of action provides a ceiling effect. But as noone knows if the compound have other effects than just being a benzo, it could be dangerous.
That's because non-benzo receptor agonists are selective to subunit 1 or alpha of the GABA(Alpha) receptor. Subunit 1 is associated with strong sedation, euphoria/reinforcing effect, anxioloysis/disinhibition, physical dependence, hypertension, respiratory depression.

Some benzos with known high affinity to this subunit are triazolam, temazepam, lormetazepam, nitrazepam, flunitrazepam, flurazepam.

Bromazepam is alright, but far from my favorite - ranks somewhere around the middle. At 6mg (equivalent to 10mg diazepam) it has mostly anxiolytic effects; as with all benzos, the other intrinsic effects come with higher doses. It's more anxiolytic and less sedating than diazepam, but otherwise quite similar, in my experience. Not as potently anxiolytic as lorazepam or alprazolam.

I'm not entirely sure if (flu)bromazepam is in any way analogous to (flu)nitrazepam, but I have heard from a couple of people that nitrazepam is stronger than flunitrazepam...

I've tried alprazolam, bromazepam, chlordiazepoxide, clonazepam, diazepam, etizolam, flurazepam, lorazepam, lormetazepam, midazolam, nitrazepam, oxazepam, phenazepam, pyrazolam, temazepam and triazolam. I'd say bromazepam falls into the bottom half of those.
I have used both flunitrazepam and nitrazepam. In Canada, nitrazepam is prescribable. I used to know a guy who got sixty 10mg nitrazepam monthly. So I used to cross the border and grab them every month. I've also used flunitrazepam about a dozen times or so, and I can say for sure that nitrazepam is stronger and more recreational. Hands down.

Flunitrazepam and alprazolam are the two most overrated drugs of all time.

That’s fine indeed and even better if it lasts a lot longer than diazepam (even if only muscle relaxing lasts significantly longer it sounds good).

That’s fine indeed and even better if it lasts a lot longer than diazepam (even if only muscle relaxing lasts significantly longer it sounds good).

They used to make pellets at doses of 8mg or 16mg with a typical dose being 32mg for most based on what I recall when it was around back in the day.

They used to make pellets at doses of 8mg or 16mg with a typical dose being 32mg for most based on what I recall when it was around back in the day.

That's WAYYY too high. Although it does not seem to cause too much memory loss compared to other benzos, 6mg is plenty for someone without benzo tolerance. If you have benzo tolerance or are addicted to them, then 16 or 32mg might be a good dose, but it's important to note that that is far, far too high for someone not in that situation.

Also, I don't trust pellet makers... I have heard a lot of people talking about taking doses of benzo and other RC "pellets" from these vendors in doses that seem way too high. It's so easy to claim any dosage when you're pressing pellets/pills, and increase your profit margins.