• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

...best benzo out there legal or RC

I don't know about that, when I have a nice select of intermediate and long acting it becomes horses for courses but it is at least as good as any pharm grade benzo I have taken (apart from the ridiculous latency in onset - about 2 - 3 hours with the 10mg pellets I used to buy making them fantastic anxiolytics but useless for managing panic attacks / ultra - acute anxiety problems)

I'm gonna pick up some flubromazepam next week. I want to dose 8mg and have it be about the same as 10mg diazepam. I just got done using diclazepam for a few weeks, and it has its uses but it's pretty boring. It definitely kills anxiety completely. For sleep it was pretty lame. I had high hopes for the diclaz but not so much. Etiz has long been my go to, but I hate the tolerance buildup and several times a day redosing. I'm into benzos for function with a bit of fun. I had no idea how fucked up I looked on 2 mg etizolam for awhile, I felt great but people said I was barred out.clonazolam is a hell no, i have responsibilities and that drug as much as I love it will fuck me over quickly. I want to go work adew years ago on like 2mg and was immediately fired. From what I remember, flubromazepam was like a nice warm fuzzy manageable diazepam. That's what I'm after...

Flubromazepam is nice for sleep (certainly better than diclazepam) although you might find it lasting too long, 8 mg should be more hypnotic than 10 mg diazepam (overall I'd say that diazepam is more balanced while flubromazepam has more pronounced hypnotic effects). The come up can also be a bit long so don't think it's not working just because you're not asleep in 20 min. It's also not really the kind of benzo that knocks you out (insane doses excluded), so don't expect that. If you can get any, norflurazepam is even warmer and fuzzier than flubromazepam (potency and duration are about the same).

Fonazepam and nitrazolam are another two nice benzos for sleep and might be worth looking into. Both act faster, don't last as long and are more potent (but not crazy potent).

And then there's of course flubromazolam/clonazolam/flunitrazolam if you want something extremely strong (flubromazolam is like flubromazepam on steroids, does everything flubromazepam does but does it faster, lasts less (about 8-12h) and is crazy potent; clonazolam is perhaps slightly less hypnotic than flubromazolam but is also slightly stronger, the timelines of both are pretty similar and which one feels better is a matter of taste; flunitrazolam doesn't last as long as the previous two (a few hours), isn't as potent as predicted but is still very potent, it's probably the most euphoric of the 3 and rarer so it's a bit of a waste using it for sleep). These 3 are all very strong and can mess with your tolerance so saner benzos wont work well for you after using them (doesn't happen to everyone but happens often enough that it's worth saying).

swim has tried all of the rc benzos and by far flubromazolam is the strongest clonazolam had no effect same as etizolam and diclazapam and that was even mixing all 3 together swim went through 3 30 ml bottles of a highly reputable sources and it did nothing all in one night one 15 ml bottles of flubromazolam and you will be set for a while swim has been on every prescription benzo in the United states accept halcion and that was since he was 19 years old he's going to be 26 in a few weeks so you can say he's got quite the tolerance he is also prescribed soma 350 3 times a day and fioricet m for occasional tension headaches so he has a very high tolerance to GABA ergic medications flubromazolam blew him away the first time he took it and now swim is careful on dosing only 2 mgs at a time and it hits fast especially if you get liquid and sublingual it.

Well it arrived today. Got to resist the urge to try it and save it for a panic attack

I love this drug, IMO it is absolutely on a par with any of the Pharm Grade benzos I have ever used but I do not know how useful it would be for control of panic attacks. It has one of the longest latencies in causing effect I have experienced from any benzodiazepine, as I have always personally found that it can take 90mins + to start working. If I were to use it as a practical anxiolytic, then I would still prefer to use something with a fast onset (I am prescribed diazepam which kicks in really quickly for a long acting drug but any of the fast acting intermediates would work just as well) at the same time as the flubromazepam, obviously compensating for the combined dose (i.e. you would not need to use as high a dose of either). Once calm, I find that f-pam works really well on the back end as the duration of action is insane (which I like =D), slowly wearing off over the course of 30 hours or more which in my experience reduces the risk of rebound anxiety and the need to re - dose immediately or in the near future.

7:15p T: 00:00 24mg flobro
8:52p T: 01:38
The beginning effects are subtle similar to about 20mg of Valium instead with Valium these effects are felt for me at least in 15min after taking them. So slow onset, it don't come on fast enough to help with say a panic attack.
9:00p T:0149 dose 16mg more. Against advice!!!
11:O0p T:0345 dose 24mg
Extremely against advise
Total 54mg total.
12a still here health checkup
Feel a bit groggy but looking for things to just enough enjoy the buzz. Food with the wife.
Edit: took 16mg dose, fell more engrretic after the food
T1900 - I feel like a million bucks today inspire of withdrawals
Inmression: this is for GAD issue like I do, long half life = easier to taper, not sugessted for panic attacks
Ps: I have a large benzo tolerance

Last edited:
7:15p T: 00:00 24mg flobro
8:52p T: 01:38
The beginning effects are subtle similar to about 20mg of Valium instead with Valium these effects are felt for me at least in 15min after taking them. So slow onset, it don't come on fast enough to help with say a panic attack.
9:00p T:0149 dose 16mg more. Against advice!!!
11:O0p T:0345 dose 24mg
Extremely against advise
Total 54mg total.
12a still here health checkup
Feel a bit groggy but looking for things to just enough enjoy the buzz. Food with the wife

I typically feel good at about 30-40mg of Valium. Took 24mg flobromazepam and had similar results. Trick is not to redose and wait 6-8hours for another 8mg

Not good for panic attacks, insomnia yes, but dose 4 hours before bed, carful not to do much it builds up fast

Yes I read that, I was providing info on a trip report. This stuff can be dangerous, please don't mix with alcohol, other downers, and especially opiates. Would work great for stim come down. Give yoursel a week to recover if you binged

As good as it is I don't bother with it any more. Since its sale was banned over here I can only get powder, its far too expensive and I cannot be arsed fucking around with volumetrics all of the time. Shame, as during the last 4 - 5 months it was available domestically I found a great vendor who did these gorgeous 10mg pellets - perfect dose increments IMO.

The HR practises you cited, while sound should apply to any any benzodiazepine derivative whether pharmaceutical or RC.

As good as it is I don't bother with it any more. Since its sale was banned over here I can only get powder, its far too expensive and I cannot be arsed fucking around with volumetrics all of the time. Shame, as during the last 4 - 5 months it was available domestically I found a great vendor who did these gorgeous 10mg pellets - perfect dose increments IMO.

The HR practises you cited, while sound should apply to any any benzodiazepine derivative whether pharmaceutical or RC.
This stuff is powerful and deserves respect. It's been 2 weeks and in that time 25ml out of a 30ml (8mg/ml) bottle is gone, not only are there small holes of memory, it's unleashed my other addictions (sex, food, gambling). These impulse control issues occurs even after skipping two days. Use this stuff with caution, let a friend hold on to it for you if you are like me and just kept on re dosing

Same rules apply with any chronic benzodiazepine use my friend, I have continuously had the them in the house since 2002 (including piles of F - pam pellets between 2014 - 2016) and I've just about managed to avoid trouble by knowing their (and my limits) by not using on consecutive days and taking forced tolerance breaks when the doses start getting too silly.

So my vitals 160, 6ft benzo tolerate. 16mg heavy dose according to another site.
T/00:05
Edit T/02:19
Feeling initial effects, similar to 25mg Valium, very talkative and social. Don't feel tired yet
Edit: T/03:37 causing some depression issues, can't sleep, wanting to go do more harmful drugs. Resisting the urge to re dose still
Edit T/13:30 slept 3 hours, this caused some major depression this fling with benzodiazepines. Was suicidal/ thoughts of scoring ice- not good. Made it through it with help of the wife and friends. I'm thinking I'll continue to have paradoxical reactions to benzodiazepines (acts like stimulant/ want to go out and can't sit still- manic sums it up well)

Last edited: