• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Flubromazepam

Think I still enjoy etizoLam more

That's the problem with etizolam: too easy to abuse. I take this one once per week and don't need to redose or up the dose ever. With etiz I had the impulse to pop them every 3 hours. The halflife on Flubro is unreal.

I just tried it for the first time, guys. I use RC's for anxiety and keep to one maybe two a day and take a break now and then so no real tolerance except any natural one I have, addiction being influenced by genetics and family history etc.

I took one orange 4mg pellet on an empty stomach and didn't feel much of anything after an hour or so. I took another and felt some pleasant muscle relaxation - I haven't felt that with any other RC, literally your muscles feel, they just feel sweet. With regard to the anxiety it did what any half decent benzo would do, it goes away but it's a very basic relief.

I think the Tories are going to completely destroy the RC scene now so this was the last one that I wanted to try, too expensive for what you get and will stick with Etizolam, Diclazepam and Clonazepam. I stocked up with Etizolam last time rumours of a ban were doing the rounds and may buy some more of the latter two if they carry out their threats, which knowing them they will much to the delight of the daily mail.

Etizolam for a day's calm, Diclazepam for the inevitable taper and Clonazepam for emergencies, best to plan ahead.

bit of a slip up this week only got 10x0,25mg ones of these but that more than enough

bit of a slip up this week only got 10x0,25mg ones of these but that more than enough

You on about flubromazolam FG? flubromazepam tends to get sold in 4 or 8mg doses not 0.25mg.

As impressive as flubromazolam was, i became completely tolerant to its effects after only 4 uses, my last being a 3mg dose.

So im back onto flubromazepam, my old favourite. I think id prefer it to clonazolam if it wasnt for the 4 hour wait for it to take effect. Clonazolams ace but i love my benzos big, fat and heavy with a 48 hour duration of action, like flubromazepam for instance. My usual dose is 3-4 pellets (32mg)

Flubromazolam 0.25mg yes sorry my bad

cant even get the thread right sober so no hope for me this week is the :)

mine is nifoxipam i know its not a strong one but that's what i like it doesn't zombie me out or black me out

nifoxipams ok im just wary of the discrepancy between vendors, half mg tablets stronger than the 2mg, gold pellets vs the rest. too confusing to expect consistent results

the 2 mg ones i had last time were better than the others for me because my tolerances have dropped of late after i started have seizures for withdrawing with using my conmen sense

How does this compare to ordinary bromazepam?

The effect profile is quite different, Bromazepam works cheifly as an anxiolitic at therapeutic doses and is suitable for daytime use due to the lack of marked sedation. Its classed as as having a medium duration of action, with onset taking around an hour and a half life of 10 -20 hours. It is a prescription only drug in most westernised countries and is also a class c controlled drug in the UK.

Flubromazepam works cheifly as a heavy hypnotic at 'standard' doses and although it does provide marked anxiolosis, this aspect of its effects are generally seen as secondary to its heavy sedation, making it less useful than other benzodiazepines for the management of daytime anxiety. It is classed as having an extemely long duration of action, with onset taking between 2 -4 hours in most cases, and a half life of 100 - 200 hours. Its long half life make it unsuitable as a standard hypnotic, as the effects will generally be as prominent upon waking as they would have been as the drug when the drug first took effect. It is not currently marketed as a medicine or controlled as a drug in any country, allowing it to be sold as a research chemical, the most expensive of all the benzodiazepine derivatives currently sold as such.

Did i miss anything?

The effect profile is quite different, Bromazepam works cheifly as an anxiolitic at therapeutic doses and is suitable for daytime use due to the lack of marked sedation. Its classed as as having a medium duration of action, with onset taking around an hour and a half life of 10 -20 hours. It is a prescription only drug in most westernised countries and is also a class c controlled drug in the UK.

Flubromazepam works cheifly as a heavy hypnotic at 'standard' doses and although it does provide marked anxiolosis, this aspect of its effects are generally seen as secondary to its heavy sedation, making it less useful than other benzodiazepines for the management of daytime anxiety. It is classed as having an extemely long duration of action, with onset taking between 2 -4 hours in most cases, and a half life of 100 - 200 hours. Its long half life make it unsuitable as a standard hypnotic, as the effects will generally be as prominent upon waking as they would have been as the drug when the drug first took effect. It is not currently marketed as a medicine or controlled as a drug in any country, allowing it to be sold as a research chemical, the most expensive of all the benzodiazepine derivatives currently sold as such.

Did i miss anything?
I don't suppose there are any RCs that approximate more to bromazepam? I always found it to be tge right balance between short acting drugs like Xanax and longer acting ones like clonazepam/Valium. I quite enjoy Xanax + Lexo as an anxiolytic combo, since the Xanax kicks in almost immediately, and the bromazepam peaks around the time the Xanax is starting to wear off. And yes, I know mixing benzos isn't the best idea. :|

Almost all the RC benzos are long acting - the 2 that might be worth your while are pyrazolam - a drug that is structurally similar to both alprazolam (xanax) and bromazepam. Its sold in 1mg (and 0.5mg )pellets, and at these standard doses it causes little to no sedation, offering primarily a strong anxiolitic effect. It has a quick onset and short duration of action, and produces NO active metabolites, making it undetectable on drug screens.

The second RC you might want to look at is the intermediate acting nifoxipam, it does have marked sedation as a chief effect, but at a standard dose of 2mg this should be no more sedating than diazepam.

Hypothetically speaking, you could take 1mg of pyrazolam and 2mg of nifoxipam 30 minutes later and have a similar experience to the combo you have described above

Mixing 2 different benzos isnt the safest thing to do, but its safer than mixing 1 benzo with either alcohol or an opiate or opioid.

right just got 20 of these in a mixed bag of benzos the only one ive not taken before and i don't want something stupidly strong because i am living in a hotel at the moment and don't want to have a blackout and get kicked out of here

so starting doses please

tried its sis flubomazlam thought nothing of it and ppl were saying it was more powerfull.
maybe its the 100mg diclaze habbit

Been feeling very nice during this past week thanks to flubromazepam, phenibut, mxe, and pot. Flubromazepam gets a big thumbs up for me it works wonders for anxiety as well and goes well with every drug out there it seems. Lasts a really long time too.

Take my 8mg flubromazepam rectally , trust me it works no crappy PG taste