• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Flower fairy? Where are you

Well i apologies from my side as i never wanted to cause any conflict between anyone and sorry for doing so..
Hope we all can just be friends again and move on

Now it's me asking where Shroomie is? Has anyone heard off @Coffeeshroom in the last 2 days? I've not heard off him since the night before his birthday and he sounded very very gouched off his face, I'm probably worried over nothing but when a mate leaves you a message that sounds like he's about to pass the fuck out, or OD then you hear nothing from him it's a bit worrying you know!

He's not been on Telegram in 2 days, maybe he's lost his phone or something as he's on a little getaway, but fucksake this man contacts me daily and I'm starting to get worried you know, I know he's on a weekend holiday but he's got his phone or tablet as been messaging me while there till 11th, anyone know anything?

Last edited:
Now it's me asking where Shroomie is? Has anyone heard off @Coffeeshroom in the last 2 days? I've not heard off him since the night before his birthday and he sounded very very gouched off his face, I'm probably worried over nothing but when a mate leaves you a message that sounds like he's about to pass the fuck out, or OD then you hear nothing from him it's a bit worrying you know!

He's not been on Telegram in 2 days, maybe he's lost his phone or something as he's on a little getaway, but fucksake this man contacts me daily and I'm starting to get worried you know, I know he's on a weekend holiday but he's got his phone or tablet as been messaging me while there till 11th, anyone know anything?
sorry but i was off the grid. So much love for this ❤

Edit: I just got home as well, let me connect back to civilization quickly. So sorry for any stress