European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Flower fairy? Where are you

matt<3ketamine

Bluelighter
Am a bit worried, haven't heard from her in a while and last I heard she was on oxys, tried her telegram to no avail, am a bit worried hope she's okay

Am a bit worried, haven't heard from her in a while and last I heard she was on oxys, tried her telegram to no avail, am a bit worried hope she's okay
Last I spoke to her she was off the oxy, and flushed the rest
I also heard she was coming off of bluelight
Pretty sure she gave me a spare mobile number for her. I can try it?

Cuz really love that lass, and loved our convos, my bf has evened asked if she was okay cuz I hadnt
She and one of the guys On the forum had a fight. He posted it all over a thread and she said to him when people ask where I am you can tell them you drove me away. Can’t remember the thread. Sorry. I’m sure she’s fine though.

Just seems like the longer this Covid quarantine continues, More and more Angry Asshole show up on BL :mad:
We all need to play nice

She and one of the guys On the forum had a fight. He posted it all over a thread and she said to him when people ask where I am you can tell them you drove me away. Can’t remember the thread. Sorry. I’m sure she’s fine though

Yes we did, well an argument, but it's not very nice he decided to blast it all over a thread when I can't defend myself as I wasn't here then and he knew it, Nznity actually did push me away, he got a bit intense, I was messaging him on a spare sim on WhatsApp, and a few others on telegram as friends, why do men think just because I'm friendly there's more to it?

But once I wanted off oxys I deleted WhatsApp, he then comes on here messaging me saying "he thought we was friends, why did I block him on WhatsApp, why won't I add him on Facebook, which I'd only just joined, and I said no as don't add people from drug sites on my Facebook and it says where I live on there, and I'd deleted WhatsApp not blocked him!

I tried explaining I'm coming off benzos and oxys and not coming on Bluelight as much as he kept messaging how fucked on drugs he was in private message, when I'm trying to come off stuff

I also told him I'm going through some stuff with my cat who is pulling his fur out along his spine and is on all medication for it and I'm worried about him him, and all Nznity cared about what carrying on upsetting me, calling me names, blaming my anxiety issues, so I deleted all my threads, told him I'm leaving and if anyone asks where I've gone, tell them you drove me away!

Told Nznity I can't handle being spoken to like that and I'm leaving Bluelight

If he starts up again I'm leaving again

I'd like to know what he said all over that thread @PrincessDiz

I thought I'd re-join today and clean this shit up lol, although I don't want my old profile back and see anymore nasty messages in my inbox so I'm a greenlighter again dammit lol

Matty and Shroomie have recently been able to get back in touch bless you two for caring

I forgot I can't "like" other people's messages on the thread, so hello to all that cared, I'd like your posts if I could

But hello @jhjhsdi missed your crazy ass lol

And @SnafuInTheVoid hello mate
And anyone else that made the time to comment

Yes we did, well an argument, but it's not very nice he decided to blast it all over a thread when I can't defend myself as I wasn't here then and he knew it, Nznity actually did push me away, he got a bit intense, I was messaging him on a spare sim on WhatsApp, and a few others on telegram as friends, why do men think just because I'm friendly there's more to it?

But once I wanted off oxys I deleted WhatsApp, he then comes on here messaging me saying "he thought we was friends, why did I block him on WhatsApp, why won't I add him on Facebook, which I'd only just joined, and I said no as don't add people from drug sites on my Facebook and it says where I live on there, and I'd deleted WhatsApp not blocked him!

I tried explaining I'm coming off benzos and oxys and not coming on Bluelight as much as he kept messaging how fucked on drugs he was in private message, when I'm trying to come off stuff

I also told him I'm going through some stuff with my cat who is pulling his fur out along his spine and is on all medication for it and I'm worried about him him, and all Nznity cared about what carrying on upsetting me, calling me names, blaming my anxiety issues, so I deleted all my threads, told him I'm leaving and if anyone asks where I've gone, tell them you drove me away!

Told Nznity I can't handle being spoken to like that and I'm leaving Bluelight

If he starts up again I'm leaving again

I'd like to know what he said all over that thread @PrincessDiz
I told him to stop airing dirty laundry as it were and tbh I don’t remember what he wrote at all. He was told that he was immature and childish by myself and I’ve ignored him since. Glad you’re alright, don’t give a guy as much power over you that would make you leave, they aren’t worth it.

I told him to stop airing dirty laundry as it were and tbh I don’t remember what he wrote at all. He was told that he was immature and childish by myself and I’ve ignored him since. Glad you’re alright, don’t give a guy as much power over you that would make you leave, they aren’t worth it

Thankyou but I have GAD and I overthink stuff, he played on my anxiety and threw it in my face, I had other issues going on and he thought the world revolved around him, I'm shocked at how much he turned against me, I said please leave me alone and he sent so many messages after I said it to him, that I couldnt take it anymore and left Bluelight, I wasn't going to come back but got told about this thread bless you all, so rejoined, for now, if Nznity strikes again I'm ooooot

Hey fairy, so happy to see you back.. Won't say more then I missed you.

Edit: love the new p.pic

Hey fairy, so happy to see you back.. Won't say more then I missed you.

Edit: love the new p.pic

Thanks, me too, nice to be back just hope nznity don't ruin it this time

If only I had my inbox messages to prove how weird he got, but don't even want to try and retrieve them, as they'll be more that I don't want to see, and soon as he realises I'm back you watch him chat shit about me all over threads, how's he not getting warnings, is bullying allowed on Bluelight then, don't people get banned for it like on other drug sites?

If anyone finds the thread when he moaned about me, I want to see it please

Ta