• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Flower fairy? Where are you

Thankyou but I have GAD and I overthink stuff, he played on my anxiety and threw it in my face, I had other issues going on and he thought the world revolved around him, I'm shocked at how much he turned against me, I said please leave me alone and he sent so many messages after I said it to him, that I couldnt take it anymore and left Bluelight, I wasn't going to come back but got told about this thread bless you all, so rejoined, for now, if Nznity strikes again I'm ooooot

don't leave the site because of one troll. Just block/ignore him

you could ask the admins if it's possible to reactivate your old account

Good to see you back i really liked your posts in the psychedelic forums. Hope life is going well.

Good to see you back i really liked your posts in the psychedelic forums. Hope life is going well

Thanks mate, it's cool still need pills to sleep, pregabalin till recently, quick question so day before yesterday after taking a lot of these "clonazepam" when I got them in post, I thought I'd take an acid tab it barely worked due to the benzos, just VERY slight visuals if I looked at my wall hanging but thats it, so I went and done K, then took mirtazapine to sleep at my mates as a one off as he has mirtazapine at his, then yesterday I felt like utter shit, I slept all day, still feel like shit, as if I'd took mdma and base and went raving on no sleep lol

Why? I didn't feel the acid, why do I feel so bad?

And when can I try acid again, I took a clonazepam last night, I'm bored and want to see if acid works or will it be a waste?

One day I will trip on acid fucksake lol

i would wait two weeks for the tolerance from the acid to reset. Benzos do dull the trip a bit usually just leaving people with some visuals. Im unsure of mirtazpine interactions. A week should be fine for waiting though i think with waiting after clonazpem would be on its half life so probably 24 hours clean before acid should be no problem.

i would wait two weeks for the tolerance from the acid to reset. Benzos do dull the trip a bit usually just leaving people with some visuals. Im unsure of mirtazpine interactions. A week should be fine for waiting though i think with waiting after clonazpem would be on its half life so probably 24 hours clean before acid should be no problem

I'll wait a week next time then, the one I put under my tounge an hour ago is wasted then but nevermind, I should of waited for your reply but I'm to eager

Next time it should work, but it's hard as I need pills to sleep and they dull trips so I'm stuck really lol, hence why I thought fuck it I'll try it and if it don't work I'll try again in a week or 2 as this acid definitely hasn't worked, thanks @TripSitterNZ

@schizopath he wouldn't leave me alone, he kept sending me messages in my inbox being nasty, and because I have anxiety it got to the point I thought I'd best leave him to it and not come back on Bluelight, he's crazy man, he was messaging my nate Shroomie too, and plastering stuff all over other threads about me, how mean is that?

@Deru hello my old cyber friend, how are you? yep I'm back good to hear from you, I may of left Bluelight but that didn't even push me back onto "that other drug forum" lol

I didnt know he would do that. I mean I knew he was interested in you because you guys were "similar" in his opinion (and hot too :?) but still. If he attacked Shroom then that just... I mean standards are good to have. No need to sink too low in pursuit of practically anything. PM me if he starts stalking you on that account and I ll sort him out.

Thankyou @schizopath yeah I hear he was into me but I was just being friendly like I am to everyone, I had no idea he liked me in that way until Shroomie told me he started on him, asking what's going on between me and @Coffeeshroom

What on earth lol I don't even live anywhere near Nznity what did he think would happen lol, I'd fly over to him and tell him I love him, wow!

Wow, I totally missed all of this. But I have noticed that Nznity has gone very quiet recently. I hope he's ok...

Wow, I totally missed all of this. But I have noticed that Nznity has gone very quiet recently. I hope he's ok

Not heard anything off him myself, as I only rejoined a day or 2 ago after all the shit he put me through, Wasn't going to even come back after what he done to me