• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Florida thread

any good festivals in Florida still? I went to Bear Creek Music Festival in Gainesville a few times and Purple Hatters Ball.

I have a hard time meeting new people but I always had a good time there.

More into jam bands than electronic. Lettuce was the best performance I've ever seen live. Would love to see them again.

any good festivals in Florida still? I went to Bear Creek Music Festival in Gainesville a few times and Purple Hatters Ball.

I have a hard time meeting new people but I always had a good time there.

More into jam bands than electronic. Lettuce was the best performance I've ever seen live. Would love to see them again.
My cousin is constant raving about the Reggae Rise Up festival. Not sure if reggae is your thing but it could be a good time.

My cousin is constant raving about the Reggae Rise Up festival. Not sure if reggae is your thing but it could be a good time.
That looks awesome. I don't know much reggae honestly, but I like most music live.

Looks like a younger crowd I feel like an old man lmao

Amsterdam coffee shop-like vape lounges aren't uncommon. It's a gray market much like the ones in Amsterdam.

I'm not a social butterfly so I typically just pick up some weed and go somewhere else.

The Florida Trail is a gorgeous hike. It runs through much of the rural part of Florida which gets a lot of shit for being too southern but I find the small towns enjoyable when I'm not hiking the trail.

Looks like im flying in for the first week of november. Is it really illegal to smoke weed? Whats the consensus for a foreigner?

Is it really illegal to smoke weed?
It's technically a misdemeanor crime there.

However, you can just go to a headshop and buy weed there. There are loopholes in the law. You can buy it in stores, it's just labeled "THCa flower". Various other alt cannabinoids available, d8 THC, THC-O, THC-P, etc. Easily purchased.

Nobody really cares about weed anymore in this country.

Just don't do it in public or be obvious about it. It's not Amsterdam. If a cop catches you with it, probably not good news. You'll probably just get a citation.

I remember seeing a lot of kratom in FL the last time I was there (5 years ago). I almost bought a “ultra enhanced indo” product (as one of my friends back home raved about UEI-branded kratom) but ultimately decided against it