Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Florida thread

i like cole maybe too much.
i try to stickmwith a downer ish beenozo

sf
waiting in the work truck all day cause radar showed big rain and it was sunny all day but HQ was kookin at radar. fuck it we got paid.
I have adhd and depression and its the only thing that has helped . I went from laying in bed all day . Not living. To working full time
And being happy. Depression has come back.

Depression has come back.
I think this is common.
It happens.
Sorry to see through your eyes.
It will get briggter.
Fight for what you want and believe in.
What do you believe in? Any children, pets, SOs, etc about?
sorry to pry.
trying to understand
need more meds.
haha
brb
:drama:

I think this is common.
It happens.
Sorry to see through your eyes.
It will get briggter.
Fight for what you want and believe in.
What do you believe in? Any children, pets, SOs, etc about?
sorry to pry.
trying to understand
need more meds.
haha
brb
:drama:
My friend went to "camping " trip for a while. So I'm sad. Not sure how to make new friends.. just been a struggle

Hey this is not the worst place i have spent time with and disractions from what i wanna do. its a cool place like us just sharing mostly.
the lounge exist be careful of that. :slapping:

sorry got.sideftracyed for a.min. pets need their love as well. just my experience
did a.double.dose which is still not than.much but we will.see aye?
;)

H4LZGSQREZEZDPQUSRTGTXTOGU.jpg

lol sorry

i have to go down. all talking is questionable.
idk
i worked at vanda for a few years. steel erections (srtuctural).
lots of engireenig and whatnot that would build that "safe" crossing? idk really may e hust dont want to think about it i had ro go out for a while. all was good.
peachy ;)

sorry got.sideftracyed for a.min. pets need their love as well. just my experience
did a.double.dose which is still not than.much but we will.see aye?
;)
I think we already know how that goes, huh?

Stay away from heights and be sure to put your training wheels on. I don't think your last bruises have even healed up yet.

honestly Florida sounds so nice right now as oi have season depression and im just starting to find that out at 45 lol. I literally do more drugs and make poorer choices during the winter and when the summer comes I don't do as many drugs and come down and excel at my job. Bu the second it gets cold and the holidays come around, I become a mess and us drugs to cover up my depression. So, long story short, you guys have it good cause you have good weather years around , even the summer isn't THAT bad with the humidity and heat. Im jealous cause I just figured this out thanks to my wife and her wondering why I always am a different person during the autumn winter season.