• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Florida thread

Florida is nice.
But dark ime. Like deathly dark not just overcast.
Cant imagine the deaths from fent or other substance(s) when they started cracking down on all those pill mills. They were already high (the deaths) from scheduled and real drugs glad I got da hell outta there. lol
I'll be back, though. ;)

Florida is nice.
But dark ime. Like deathly dark not just overcast.
Cant imagine the deaths from fent or other substance(s) when they started cracking down on all those pill mills. They were already high (the deaths) from scheduled and real drugs glad I got da hell outta there. lol
I'll be back, though. ;)
I would visit my buddies in Florida and I loved it but I knew that anyone who moved to Florida it was always fro rehab and then they would just get worse cause thats what happens in Florida?

it was always for rehab and then they would just get worse cause thats what happens in Florida?
Yes... in my experience. Decades.
Went through a rehab under false pretense back in the day and they had more drugs about than anyone else.
But yeah it's a scam for sure... well, IMO/E.
Only way I have found to get out of fla is run away but it always calls me back....

Yes... in my experience. Decades.
Went through a rehab under false pretense back in the day and they had more drugs about than anyone else.
But yeah it's a scam for sure... well, IMO/E.
Only way I have found to get out of fla is run away but it always calls me back....
like the rehabs were selling the people drugs in some of them, and other shadyshit right/

are-we-in-florida-in-florida.gif

Florida is crazy, I think all there sun gets to people idk but Florida has a bunch of weird shit happen. All the elderly scams etc

I would visit my buddies in Florida and I loved it but I knew that anyone who moved to Florida it was always fro rehab and then they would just get worse cause thats what happens in Florida?
I'm not sure I was born and raised here I mean yes Drugs are here people use them but honestly I use drugs because doctors here are s***. I broke my back had major surgery and they wouldn't even help me you put beyond paying medicine and they kicked me off cold turkey and left me to basically scan on my own. On top of that I have ADHD and depression.. And if you listen to the news no one can get any Admiral so honestly I use medications to cover what the doctors won't get me because I feel like if I get out of bed every day and I work and a leader productive life and what difference does it make if I have to use drugs compared to where I might stand bed for weeks that might not do anything I might even like lose my life say what could it say... But I think it might be easy here I don't know I never bought in drugs in any other state but I mean I lost one of my people and I found somewhere within a week. I guess there's maybe more here to have or more people that buy I'm not sure

I will agree with you on that 1 yes when we have gloomy days and stuff I feel really works but it's pretty hot here all the time 95 × 710 it's hot it's hot we pay a lot for electricity but to run our air conditioners all the time we sweaty but now that Florida has gotten crazy everyone from up North is moving here because they think it's the best place ever and now I can't afford to live anywhere coming up on the end of my list and they braced it so high I can't find anywhere to live because people from New York think $1500 for 1 bedroom is the best thing ever But we can't afford that here we don't make that kind of money... Seriously down here if you make 17 you're doing really good honestly it's so hard to get anything better than that

Anybody been to little haiti in palm beach county i think it was close to pompano beach cant remember atm
nope... it was lake worth or an out skirting village. walked there alone and got a ride back from a dude I met. It was memorable.
whateva

I will be there the first half of may. Northwest Orlando. The boonies.

Anybody been to little haiti in palm beach county i think it was close to pompano beach cant remember atm
nope... it was lake worth or an out skirting village. walked there alone and got a ride back from a dude I met. It was memorable.
whateva
my childhood friend live by boca but they aren't rich so they live in a near by place LOL Florida is great to visit and I love the place. Every time I go I always have stories and its a great time. BUT and I mean BUT everyone I know who moved down there from NY, NJ, etc ended up going down hill and not amounting to anything. That is just in my group of loser high school friends so its my experience. I hung out with the bad kids in high school, I just never got addicted to the hard drugs like they did and when H came to town I left for college... THANK GOD

Cause when I ask for it I ask for crack or hard. I do not ask for freebase this is a thing I create not obtain.
:shrug:
oh lol hahahah you make the cracxk I see what u did there

I gotta ask, is crack that good feeling, like heroin that is another drug I won't try cause ill like it too much and ill def get a heart attack.

Last edited:
Crack is amazing for about 3-5 minutes. And unless you have an unlimited supply, you're gonna crash eventually. And it won't be pretty. And if you had an unlimited supply you'd probably blow your heart out.

Trust me I've tried with IV cocaine. Lucky I didn't overdose.