Training Log First Test Cycle Log

For me tren and drol when lean. Because of my old job my traps really pop when pumped and full. People always comment on em and they make my shirts fit funny lol

Put my winter coat on for work this morning and... Gotta go coat shopping.

6-8-10-12 reverse pyramids on:

Hammer MTS delt (set of 6 with the stack of 155. Machine conquered.)
Dual cable upright row
Rear delt cable fly
Front delt EZ raise
Dumbbell concentration curl
Hammer rope curl
Straightbar cable curl

Great pump. Powerlifting in the morning.

Planet Fitness was the only gym open tonight, so Planet Fitness it was.

Leg Press 10x8 @ 6 plates... 540lbs
Incline Dumbbell 5x10 75s
Decline Dumbbell 5x10 75s

Do a set of legs, then a set of presses, repeat. Slow and controlled reps with strict form. Was not taking very long rest periods, though, so the workout really did kick my ass.

Was chatting with these two guys there who admitted to using gear. One said he competes in physique. Does not train legs at all, though. The other guy I guess just recently got talked into starting gear by the former.

Oh, and I pinned in the locker room there just for the thrill of it. In the stall. Smooth pin, have not had any pip since that nightmarish one.

Does not train legs at all, though. The other guy I guess just recently got talked into starting gear by the former.

Oh, and I pinned in the locker room there just for the thrill of it. In the stall. Smooth pin, have not had any pip since that nightmarish one.

How does he sleep at night, knowing the wind could change direction at any moment and he'd fall over? ;)

Lol @ injecting in the gym. We have sharps bins in ours because of that.

Well done.

I keep a range of clothes sizes depending on bulk/cut status, and vacuum pack them away ;)

This haha. Got a collection for different weights lol dress clothes are a huge bitch though

You're in the UK, so maybe you don't know about the Planet Fitness gym chain in the states or why it would be ridiculous to inject at that gym.

But that's crazy about bins at the gyms in the UK. Then again, you guys have sensible gear laws. Must be nice ?

How does he sleep at night, knowing the wind could change direction at any moment and he'd fall over? ;)

I can think of one close to my home town complete with needle exchange, and back office for personal transactions...:)

I can think of one close to my home town complete with needle exchange, and back office for personal transactions...:)
My old college has sharp bins in all the bathrooms and a convenient shelf over the back of every toilet. It was junkie heaven. I know the bins are for slin pins but the funny thing is the only bin that had anything in it, had a dirty spoon with a rig. My old gym had a sharps bin but I never looked in it.

I've seen some gyms that had bins for needles and I live in the US though for the most part they usually seemed empty (old gyms, maybe back in the day were used and they just keep up with the bin placement lol). I also see gyms where there are signs in the locker rooms giving info on the harms of steroids. Pinning myself at the gym ESPECIALLY planet fitness my god man do you want the popo called on you? glad no one saw you

Depends on what you're pinning too, I've done insulin or peptides in the middle of the locker room and I'm in the US

But that's crazy about bins at the gyms in the UK. Then again, you guys have sensible gear laws. Must be nice ?

I guess, though in practical terms I don't think the laws have made usage any more common than in any other country where they're tougher.

Depends on what you're pinning too, I've done insulin or peptides in the middle of the locker room and I'm in the US

I was caught doing this in a posh gym once and they raised all hell until I pointed out it was insulin. Not that I'm diabetic, but that's an easy get out card in most instances.

I was caught doing this in a posh gym once and they raised all hell until I pointed out it was insulin. Not that I'm diabetic, but that's an easy get out card in most instances.

Yep haha and there isn't a way for them to prove otherwise so it's a good "go fuck yourselves" card. Brought MT2 in a cruise one time and all I got asked was "would you like a sharps container for your insulin needles?" Like yes please and thank you

All my fellas in the states, what do you do with your full sharps bin?

All my fellas in the states, what do you do with your full sharps bin?

Honestly I don't even use a sharps container now, used to use protein jugs. In my state there aren't specific laws so at my workplace we always advised patients to put them in a hard plastic container (laundry detergent, protein jug, etc) then seal well with tape when full and throw in the trash.

I put mine in the Halloween candy I passed out. :)

Really, it's all in my closet still. I need a plan. I have thought about taping up a box, but if there's a better way. Would a needle exchange take it?

I put mine in the Halloween candy I passed out. :)

Really, it's all in my closet still. I need a plan. I have thought about taping up a box, but if there's a better way. Would a needle exchange take it?

Just throw it in a protein jug and tape it?