Training Log First Test Cycle Log

The pip on my left quad is still bad enough that it was messing with my warm-ups on barbell squat, so moved over to hack. Started 12x235lbs and worked up to a triple with 365. Six total sets.

Plate loaded incline press 5x5 @ 230lbs, 2x10 @ 180.

Dumbbell rows 5x8 @ 105

This is after 20 sets of high reps full body earlier today.

Had another guy come up to me flexing and grunting and doing a bunch of other embarrassing stuff, but he then said "no but seriously, you're blowing up."

Still feel a bit off, like some stuff that is stressing me out about my intermediate future is draining the energy out of me.

It'll pass in a couple days. I've had pins go so poorly I limped for over a week. Make sure to avoid that spot in the future lol

Ya, I try and tan a couple times per week. I know it's kinda weird, but I love the smell of my skin after tanning. I used to go to psychiatrists and believed I had all of the acronym disorders and such, but after a while I saw that as reinforcing in a bad way and now I just try and say how I feel without the industry jargon. I do think that people use diagnoses in ways that get them out of doing difficult/challenging things, and the latter is what actually does help people. At the same time, it is ignorant as fuck for anyone to believe we are all wired the same or have the same experience, so I will get worked up when elements of society look down upon those getting mental health help. I grew up in a "son, just be a man" household and I don't have time for that nonsense as an adult.
I grew up in a similar household actually had to get help secretly as I could tell I had it. I have an ex who lives in japan who is going through some serious shit and she told me her friends told her that if she is so sad she can just die off and like that they just stopped being friends with her. Honestly I feel like people cant relate with it all unless they go through some form of it in their lives. I know too many people who think you just have to "man up" or "love life" and you instantly cure yourself and while it does irk me a bit, I know its because they have no concept/idea of what its like to be like that.

PIP for me only happens when I inject too fast, maybe you should slow down that process? I was told heatpads and massages but I inject right before I have to cycle my way too class so I would inject and then bike off (really bad idea since I had to activate my quads lol) but I started to really slow down (I count to 15 each time I go down 0.1ml, so for 1/2cc it takes me about a minute and a half to inject it down) and thats caused my PIP to go away. However my supplier stated that his stuff is "PIP free" so yeah..lol

i used to go to psychiatrists and believed i had all of the acronym disorders and such, but after a while i saw that as reinforcing in a bad way and now i just try and say how i feel without the industry jargon. I do think that people use diagnoses in ways that get them out of doing difficult/challenging things, and the latter is what actually does help people. At the same time, it is ignorant as fuck for anyone to believe we are all wired the same or have the same experience, so i will get worked up when elements of society look down upon those getting mental health help. I grew up in a "son, just be a man" household and i don't have time for that nonsense as an adult.

qft

I count to 15 each time I go down 0.1ml, so for 1/2cc it takes me about a minute and a half to inject it down

Holy fuck dude lol that's an insanely long time to have a needle in your shit. I pushed 3ml in my delt two nights ago in about 45 sec.

Try heating the oil first, makes it less painful and a lot faster inject

Holy fuck dude lol that's an insanely long time to have a needle in your shit. I pushed 3ml in my delt two nights ago in about 45 sec.

Try heating the oil first, makes it less painful and a lot faster inject
Yeah I spend about 10-15seconds per cc. Depends on muscle too. My glutes and triceps I can push fast but quads and delts I go slow.

Yeah, I inject in a few seconds. I probably used to take my time when I started. But I just can't be arsed injecting these days so the quicker the better.

lol hey it works for me! When I injected fast 2 things would happen. PIP and blood would come out. Ever since I started going slow I get none of those, also I've been heating up the oil from the beginning of my cycle. I also go quads and some spots give more resistance the others and I like to take my time as its easier to relax with going fast makes me get the jitters and I get a really warming sensation all around my body. I've been trying to take my pinning from my quads to my delts but I just feel like it would cause PIP since everytime I get a flu shot my shoulder hurts for a week.

i wouldn't really expect PIP from 1/2ml if it's not virgin muscle. What size needle are you using?

I draw with 18 and pin with a 25. Aside from a tiny pinch when the skin is broke, I don't feel anything whole injecting. A papercut is way more painful.

But I have a sick and twisted mind and occasionally I will look at that 18 and think "I wonder what you would feel like going into me..."

I draw with 18 and pin with a 25. Aside from a tiny pinch when the skin is broke, I don't feel anything whole injecting. A papercut is way more painful.

But I have a sick and twisted mind and occasionally I will look at that 18 and think "I wonder what you would feel like going into me..."
Don't do it. I pinned with a vet grade 20g 1.5" before and my ass gushed blood like a fountain. Hurt so badly after too.

Don't do it. I pinned with a vet grade 20g 1.5" before and my ass gushed blood like a fountain. Hurt so badly after too.

Hell, I've only used a 23g once and when I did my ass gushed all over my floor, rug, and sink. Had a stream gushing out a good 2-3in lol. I'll stick to 25-27g

Not actually going to try it. If I tried even a fraction of the stuff that goes on in my head I would be dead or in prison.

I actually have to order pins today. Going to get get 25g, but I might also order a couple 27g to see what happens.

Not actually going to try it. If I tried even a fraction of the stuff that goes on in my head I would be dead or in prison.

I actually have to order pins today. Going to get get 25g, but I might also order a couple 27g to see what happens.
If you go for 27g I wouldn't go longer than 1/2-2/3 inch. Would be good for quads and what not.

^that. I had 5/8in pins and used them for quads only since mine are always lean. That was until I got an infection though and haven't touched quads since lol. Would also be good for bis/tris potentially

^that. I had 5/8in pins and used them for quads only since mine are always lean. That was until I got an infection though and haven't touched quads since lol. Would also be good for bis/tris potentially
Pretty much anywhere other than glutes lol

Worked out at Planet Fitness today. It was interesting. Did 12 sets for back and 12 sets for tris, and then a ton of side delt raises. Got a terrific pump. For all the shit that gym gets, it's totally possible to get a pump there. And there are tons of attractive women.

What was extremely annoying was that they had incremental plates for the cable stations and I couldn't determine their precise weight. No lighter than 2.5 and no more than 5, but I swear they felt somewhere in the middle. The on staff trainer didn't know. There are no scales at Planet Fitness. In retrospect, I could have designed an experiment with the lat pull-down and my body weight (which I haven't taken in 48 hours, so ya...), but oh well. But not knowing that fucked with my OCD.

Going to my normal gym in a couple hours to train heavy.

Week 10 Day 1

Hack
12x240lbs
10x290
8x320
6x340
4x360
3x370

Decline BB
10x185
10x205
8x215
6x235
4x245
3x255

Had a bit of an argument with spotter about whether I was moving negative on a red he grabbed. I am losing my mind if it actually had turned around, but he was adament. Oh well, it's one freaking rep

Smith shrug
6x5 @ 3 plates

Tons of stuff for calves.

4200 cal, 230g protein. About to inject.

The limbs falling asleep thing is getting bad again. I was sitting on a stack of pallets eating lunch at work today and both of my feet fell asleep. The same thing has happened in the bathroom numerous times. Or I am in bed and holding my phone in one hand and suddenly it's asleep. Interestingly enough it does not happen when sleep (though I have gotten sleep paralysis my whole life and that is orders of magnitude worse).

The body ache is the second most annoying thing. At first it was cool, almost like a clue to the world of what I was doing (the big guy at the gym later told me that this is what actually gave me away). And it's only ever been on my arms. But lately they've been almost bleeding and I need to actually treat it with product.

Testes have shrunk but not as much as I had feared. Not like actually shrunk but in the "I'm cold" state perpetually.

The initial BP and skin flushing went away around week 4 or 5.

It's weird because I simultaneously feel like (1) this really doesn't do much aside from just accelerate a bit how things move naturally and (2) this is a huge benefit. People talk about androgen receptor areas growing on cycle (traps, delts, upper chest), but I have not noticed this. It's just proportional growth. Maybe that will be other drugs.

The other thing to remember, especially with that last paragraph, is that you're running a very low dose. 250mg on TRT puts my bloods about 1500 or so which isn't all THAT much above normal range. It's a boost but it's just barely above a medical dose. Hell, I'm prescribed 240mg a week. Best delt caps and trap separation is generally when I run tren and/or EQ. Went up to 3600mg on EQ for a while and talk about looking sweet