Training Log First Test Cycle Log

I've done bis and tris before a few times (with prop incidentally)...

There was some speculation in the 90s that local injections with test prop stimulated IGF1 production in the site muscle.....not sure how true that actually is though...but we just put prop in arms and delta just in case it was lol

There was the study done on chickens with npp that showed site injection growth. My ass should be huge by now from gear

There was the study done on chickens with npp that showed site injection growth. My ass should be huge by now from gear

Remember the back shots of Ronnie Coleman? His ass was gigantic...

I think it's more smaller muscles that you get significant site enhancement though

Bodyweight 152

I have only been eating 2500-3000 calories the past few days, but my weight is still up. And I don't feel wet or bloated. Pants fit the same as when I was 140.

So since starting drol, I have benched four times.

1) 195 5x5 RPE 7
2) 205 5x5 RPE 8
3) 225 5x5 RPE 8
4) 230 5x5 RPE 8

Definitely feel like I'm capable of 275 now and I'd like to hope that I can give double bodyweight touch and go a run for it by the second oral part of this cycle. I have also noticed that unracking is easier. I used to always raise my butt off the bench to unrack 225+, then position, then put butt back down. It's a standard PLer trick when you are small and have no liftoff. But now I can easily get 230 off and into position just like I could 135 or 185.

I'm starting to feel a temper again, though. My girlfriend is perpetually running late for everything we do together and it's getting harder and harder to not get upset. Especially when she gets upset that we don't get to spend a lot of time together or she's only seeing me late at night, but yet she's either sleeping all day or taking twice as long to get stuff done. I'm extremely punctual and feel horrible if I am even ten minutes late to something, and it's so frustrating sitting at a restaurant from 7 until 7:35 when we were to meet there at 7 (for example), and then listen to her after dinner talk about how we spend so little time together. But at least the sex has been great lately. Gotta love testosterone.

I know the feeling man. I was brought up with the concept of: if you're on time, you're late. Sounds like my ex honestly. I would really get bent out of shape sometimes because of that. Anadrol does spike some people's temper it seems. Just be mindful of this if you ever run it with tren. Tren cuts my fuse down to like 1/4 of what it normally is. Don't want your A-bombs turning you into an A-bombs.

Feel like garbage today. I don't know if I'm starting to feel the toxic effects of running an oral, or if I feel bad for other reasons (lack of sleep, stress, CNS overload, depression, etc. So fill in the blank for me:

When I can tell I have ran orals too hard and need to ease up, symptoms like __________ will occur.

I definitely feel like splitting orals up around the clock makes it easier to handle. I have done 50mg drol and 25mg tbol pre-workout a few times now and I feel like garbage the rest of those days. It's not any one symptom. I just feel drained and beaten down. But I am so strong when I do that. It's almost paradoxical. I may try out anadrol EOD (for strength days) and tbol EOD (for hypertrophy days) and see how that feels.

Tonight was just a short workout:

Rack Pull from knee 5x5 415lbs
Strict OHP 5x5 155lbs, 1x1 185lbs
T-Barbell Row 5x5 4 plates plus a 10

Last night someone at the GF's gym asked me if I compete in men's physique and then told me he does and I should. And then tonight some other guy told me I looked like I put on 40lbs overnight (maybe 4 since the last time I saw him). My delts are popping, so I may look bigger. But Ya, all I want to do is get my numbers up.

You aren't running much in the way or orals so tbh I wouldn't worry about it. If you were on your 8th week then I'd say take a break but 50mg of anadrol isn't very much in terms of real toxicity.

Some people just flat out never feel good in orals though so that's something to consider. The other alternative is low doses so like 10-25mg tbol, dbol, etc

When I run orals for too long I get chronic diarrhea, lethargy, head aches, loss of appetite.

You have the body type for MP though. Anadrol never treats me well regardless of dose. Some people just don't get on well with certain orals. Like some people complain they feel like shit on winstrol but my coach and I both love it. Methyl tren I feel great on, halo is same way. Dbol I could run forever lol. Yet 50mg of drol and a few days later I feel like shit.

Bit of a tangent I know but still testosterone related...

I've just come to the end of a bottle of test suspension and drew the last out but forgot to shake it first (I put it back into the vial, shook it and started agin afterwards) and you can see all the crystals of testosterone at the bottom of the vial... I believe that's why the shots are very painful for many people.

I've done bis and tris before a few times (with prop incidentally)...

There was some speculation in the 90s that local injections with test prop stimulated IGF1 production in the site muscle.....not sure how true that actually is though...but we just put prop in arms and delta just in case it was lol

I think it was shown to be broscience.. Remember any esterified hormone must exit interstitial space into bloodstream to be exposed to esterase and hydrolase to cleave the ester, once in venous supply it would be headed towards R atrium, or taken up by transport protein, well away from injection site once devoid of its ester..

I have a question regards injection speed for hormones, as opposed to water based drugs (which would be faster, I would have thought)..

We don't have guidelines for injection speed in Emergency Medicine, and don't inject oils... I can't seem to find reference to time/ml of oils...

Anyone..??

I think it was shown to be broscience.. Remember any esterified hormone must exit interstitial space into bloodstream to be exposed to esterase and hydrolase to cleave the ester, once in venous supply it would be headed towards R atrium, or taken up by transport protein, well away from injection site once devoid of its ester..

I have a question regards injection speed for hormones, as opposed to water based drugs (which would be faster, I would have thought)..

We don't have guidelines for injection speed in Emergency Medicine, and don't inject oils... I can't seem to find reference to time/ml of oils...

Anyone..??

Lol....I think a huge chunk of all 90s training was bro science...

Re. Injection speed....

As you will know yourself from yours and my work when a substance is madebfor specifically SLOW or FAST Injection it's says so... e.g. "for slow IV push" or "for rapid bolus" but all steroid injections ever say is "administer by deep intramuscular injection" it never specifies speed.

Obviously, with oil based gear there is a considerable amount of resistance through the pin which kind of dictates the speed automatically...it's pretty much impossible to go to fast. Also Some people swear that very slow injection results in less post injection soreness...

I'll upload a pic of the leaflet that comes with pharma Sustanon to see what that says on the subject of administration...

Last edited:
Lol....I think a huge chunk of all 90s training was bro science...

Re. Injection speed....

As you will know yourself from yours and my work when a substance is madebfor specifically SLOW or FAST Injection it's says so... e.g. "for slow IV push" or "for rapid bolus" but all steroid injections ever say is "administer by deep intramuscular injection" it never specifies speed.

Obviously, with oil based gear there is a considerable amount of resistance through the pin which kind of dictates the speed automatically...it's pretty much impossible to go to fast. Also Some people swear that very slow injection results in less post injection soreness...

I'll upload a pic of the leaflet that comes with pharma Sustanon to see what that says on the subject of administration...

The reason I ask, friends undergoing TRT have injections via nurse at medical centres, they have complained regards the speed (2-3 seconds for 4ml) and size of needle (18G drawing and injection with same needle) cause post injection pain, and wish for clarification on both needle size and speed per/ml..

I've stated 25G injection size, and upto 30 seconds to inject 4ml.. not 2-3..

Pharma Sustanon..lol I still have the original leaflets and boxes from the 90's...

10 seconds per ml through 25g pin. That's what I try to do and its worked fine though I'm sure 5-7 seconds would be ok with non virgin muscle

The reason I ask, friends undergoing TRT have injections via nurse at medical centres, they have complained regards the speed (2-3 seconds for 4ml) and size of needle (18G drawing and injection with same needle) cause post injection pain, and wish for clarification on both needle size and speed per/ml..

I've stated 25G injection size, and upto 30 seconds to inject 4ml.. not 2-3..

Pharma Sustanon..lol I still have the original leaflets and boxes from the 90's...

I draw with a 23 and inject with a 25 and take about the same time as you (20-30 seconds for usual 2-3ml in one site)

And yeah I've come across a Pakistani guy who has a load of pharma Sustanon....they're pretty good and cheap (25 quid for 10)..Sustanon is still the king of testosterones IMO

How is he having to have 4ml for TRT? That sounds a lot of volume for the usual TRT dose of 150-200mg per week??

I draw with a 23 and inject with a 25 and take about the same time as you (20-30 seconds for usual 2-3ml in one site)

And yeah I've come across a Pakistani guy who has a load of pharma Sustanon....they're pretty good and cheap (25 quid for 10)..Sustanon is still the king of testosterones IMO

How is he having to have 4ml for TRT? That sounds a lot of volume for the usual TRT dose of 150-200mg per week??

Nebido
I believe its a 4cc shot once a month or so.

Nebido
I believe its a 4cc shot once a month or so.

Ah OK.

One thing that's changed massively since the 90s is all the really high mg/ml compounds that are around these days..

When it was pharma gear it was prepared in a strength designed for "normal" people and not bodybuilders...often test and Deca were 50mg/ml and 25mg/ml wasn't unheard of...now it's all 400 and 500mg/ml..although whether it actually contains that is another matter...but still, even if only half dosed it's still a lot less volume of injections per week...

Although doses were generally lower back then so probably balances out

My sustanon is set to arrive Monday. So I'm probably going to stop pinning E and P and just pin an equivalent weekly dose of sust. What's the magical pinning schedule for stable blood levels on sust? Twice per week, etc.

And the symptoms I get after taking a lot of orals pre-workout is what feels like a low grade fever and warm skin, especially in my lower body. My legs will get red and hot if I squat or do leg presses shortly after dosing drol at 50mg. And my skin feels painful, like skin does during a fever. And I'm tired. And I get all red in the face when I exert a lot of force.

Feel fine after sleeping. Raging appetite today. Going to GF's gym tonight for a lighter workout, probably chest and back.

My sustanon is set to arrive Monday. So I'm probably going to stop pinning E and P and just pin an equivalent weekly dose of sust. What's the magical pinning schedule for stable blood levels on sust? Twice per week, etc.

And the symptoms I get after taking a lot of orals pre-workout is what feels like a low grade fever and warm skin, especially in my lower body. My legs will get red and hot if I squat or do leg presses shortly after dosing drol at 50mg. And my skin feels painful, like skin does during a fever. And I'm tired. And I get all red in the face when I exert a lot of force.

Feel fine after sleeping. Raging appetite today. Going to GF's gym tonight for a lighter workout, probably chest and back.

You only need to pin sustanon once per week IME..

There's a massive amount of debate as to whether the 4 esters in Sustanon actually do lead to any more stable blood levels after the first week over something like enanthate and cypionate (which BTW are almost indistinguishable in their effects profile).

Sustanon is composed of (per ml)

Testosterone Propionate 30mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate 60mg
Testosterone Isocaproate 60mg
Testosterone Decanoate 100mg

You could perhaps pin twice per week in the first week (although no real need) to get 2 bursts of the propioante and then ince per week after that but really, save yourself the pain and just pin it once per week..

Sustanon is quite notorious for causing considerable post injection pain in many people to the point of "steroid fevor" (or at least the pharma stuff was....I've never had UGL Sustanon...If that should happen though, 800mg ibuprofen and 1g paracetamol should see you right again.

I'm just starting some Sustanon myself this week as I'm all out if test suspension...

I only bought 10ml just in case it turned out to be fake but now I've established it actually is genuine pharma Sustanon...I'm gonna get anoty er 50ml

I pin it twice a week simply because of oil volume. Gotta pin 4cc a week of test on top of other shit so i split it. For what its worth I never had issues with once a week shots. Never had pip from any ugl sust I used. Be prepared for boners the next day after pinning when short esters hit lmao