Training Log First Test Cycle Log

That's correct, 4ml @ 250mg/ml, after the ester weight has been removed 635mg in one shot.. Supposed to be injected every 10 to 14 weeks, after initial dose then one at 6 weeks..

http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/profs/Datasheet/r/Reandron1000inj.pdf

One of the reasons suspension is considered more potent is because people forget that there is no ester weight to remove so 100mg is 100mg....rather than just 80something.. that adds up when you are pinning daily.

I've just finished the bottle I bought..I really liked it...after I'd finished there was loads of test crystals stuck to the inside of the glass vial so I got some sterile water amps from the needle exchange and flushed the bottle with 2ml and shook it and injected it...was packed with test crystals, had to shoot with a 23G just to get it out of the barrel and it hurt like a motherfucker haha!!

Holy fuck the hormone fluctuation that would happen with doses every 10-14 weeks

Bodyweight 152. Feel a bit depleted.

Short session due to gym closing.

Flat bench 5x5 @ 235 RPE 8
Squat 5x5 @ 270 RPE 9/10
Weighted chins 5x5 @ 30lbs

Really trying to push flat bench this cycle. Feeling good.

In bad news, I'm definitely getting signs of gyno, so I gotta use more of the meds. I know the orals I am on don't aromatize, and my test isn't much higher this cycle, but my nipples objectively hurt and I feel some weird tissue forming. I see anecdotal reports of drol doing this, so who knows.

Bodyweight 152. Feel a bit depleted.

Short session due to gym closing.

Flat bench 5x5 @ 235 RPE 8
Squat 5x5 @ 270 RPE 9/10
Weighted chins 5x5 @ 30lbs

Really trying to push flat bench this cycle. Feeling good.

In bad news, I'm definitely getting signs of gyno, so I gotta use more of the meds. I know the orals I am on don't aromatize, and my test isn't much higher this cycle, but my nipples objectively hurt and I feel some weird tissue forming. I see anecdotal reports of drol doing this, so who knows.

Anadrol has been known to cause gyno but it doesnt aromatise

I did read somewhere the suspected mechanism for this ...might have been in this forum somewhere....can't remember...

Anadrol has been known to cause gyno but it doesnt aromatise

I did read somewhere the suspected mechanism for this ...might have been in this forum somewhere....can't remember...

The current theory: is that the A-ring is acidic due to the 2-hydroxymethylene group and therefore, oxymetholone ITSELF acts as an estrogen directly on the estrogen receptor...
For now, anyway..

The current theory: is that the A-ring is acidic due to the 2-hydroxymethylene group and therefore, oxymetholone ITSELF acts as an estrogen directly on the estrogen receptor...
For now, anyway..

So it's not progesterone linked as was speculated by some people (Dan Duchaine and Will Brink IIRC) back in the 90s?

^ we don't know what it's myriad of barely documented metabolites do, which is part of the problem understanding it's action.

Who TF is "Big Cat"?

Peter Van Mol: A former biochemist and competition bodybuilder active on popular steroid boards for many years, sadly recently deceased..

We owe most of what we understand about the molecular interactions of most steroid hormones to the work of Big Cat...

Peter Van Mol: A former biochemist and competition bodybuilder active on popular steroid boards for many years, sadly recently deceased..

We owe most of what we understand about the molecular interactions of most steroid hormones to the work of Big Cat...

Oh OK...must have been at a time when I was out of the game...when I was in the army perhaps..... no disrespect meant just hadn't heard of him...

One a different note, finished my short actings and so starting my course proper today....

800mg test blend per week (200mg test phenylpropionate/300mg test emamthate/100mg test cypionate/200mg test decanoate)

250mg Sustanon per week

400mg tren blend per week (100mg tren acetate/200mg tren emanthate/100mg tren cyclohexylmethylcarbonate)

60mg stanozolol tablets per day.

Total weekly dose... 2,080mg

The largest cycle I've run in a long, long time...no gh or insulin as yet but that may chsnge depending on finances.

Diet...

300g protein
500g carbs
100g fat
4,100 local

Training GVT 6 days per week...hitting each body part twice every week..with my sexy as fuck little figure competitor friend.
Stating weight 15 stone (210lbs) @ around 13-14% bodyfat

Will see how it goes...

Got my package yesterday. So today things will be modified:

12.5mg aromasin
20mg tamoxifen
250mg sustanon
2x 50mg anadrol

Gyno is essentially gone after 48 hours of medicine, so I may drop nolva in another day or two and just use the AI EOD if drol is the culprit and I'm experimenting with that even higher.

Got some stressful phone calls and messages right out of bed today. Sigh. And I agreed to work on my second day off this week. Going to the gym now just to squat and bench, then to GF's gym tonight.

Attempting to log all macros again instead of just keeping mental tallies of calories and protein.

Sounds solid man. Remember to get some rest and recover so you can grow. I made a boo boo last night and only got like 4 hrs of sleep.
Keen to see what you think of sust

Well god damnit guys it looks like I tweaked my lower back squatting just now. Last set, last rep...rounded a bit out of the hole. Tried to walk it off but it's still there if I bend over. Wasn't going any heavier than usual progression. So I guess I am entering that limbo state of how serious the impact of the injury will be...

I should add that I progressed to 240 bench 5x5, though it was an RPE 10. I should not have gone and strength trained right after waking up.

Gotta bend over at work tomorrow.
Girlfriend will use any injury I get as ammo to tell me to stop powerlifitng before I kill myself. It fucking hurts. I am so mentally locked in right now. I pray to the gods I don't believe in that I am healed soon. Sigh.

The gods Dont believe in you either :p
Rest and maybe try traditional injury shit like RICE and try to keep mobility so it doesn't stiffen up

Ya, part of me wants to keep taking the drugs and make upper body gains even if I can't squat or pull for a week or two. And part of me wants to drop the orals and lower the test to TRT until I am ready to go full body full force again. And just try and maintain/deload right now.

Listen to your body. Give it a little time before dropping to a cruise. Don't wanna put the brakes on too early.