Training Log First Test Cycle Log

Seems like you responded well to it honestly. Since you didnt blow up then most likely you'll retain most of what you got. What's your current weight? You should be about capped out to what you could attain natural. Which would mean next blast ;) will be you won't have to recover much ground from where you're at and make progress. I'm excited to see you progress on the next one! And if you say "fuck it" during pct I won't think any less of you lmao. During your pct woukd be the best time to pursue legit TRT if you want to go that route.

Ya, so cycle 2 was supposed to arrive in the mail today. Source said Saturday, tracking number gives Saturday as an ETA, it is shown to be in transit in my city... Yet no package today. Let the paranoia begin :(

Feeling really emo today again. Have been taking the AI so who knows. Hopefully it's all unrelated stuff.

Yeah, it happens. It'll pass eventually. When you gonna start the next cycle?

The gym just feels really boring now. I am not motivated to go. I have been going but I'm starting to miss it. I guess that comes with the territory.

The gym just feels really boring now. I am not motivated to go. I have been going but I'm starting to miss it. I guess that comes with the territory.

Could be placebo from coming off? Or (don't take this the wrong way) junkie mentality to justify starting again. Usually this is where I'd suggest pre workout to get over the initial hump

It's okay as long as the person using the term is a fellow junkie (or former junkie). :)

Put the 85s up for ten reps on incline last night (I never even did that on cycle), but then only got 7 and 7 for the next two sets. So that is something I have noticed coming off, that I lose strength across my sets much faster.

Lol junkie is like the N word for junkies. And I completely relate to getting gassed out more quickly. Even when dropping from blasts to cruise its noticeable. Also it's sometimes hard to get the mmc in full swing and really feel it.

Just a rough couple days with the girl and the cold weather and just feeling so emo. Was crying earlier when listening to Rocket Man, and that shouldn't happen.

Okay so I have kinda stumbled into this relationship now where I am hiding drug use (steroids) from her. It would be an instant dump. I don't feel good doing this, but it is what it is. Freaking testosterone is why I seduced her in the first place. So anything anyone can say to make me feel more comfortable doing this going forward? Just makes me feel shady.

Well she could hold it over you if you're currently in possession of anything. Here it's a felony possession same as dope. Then needles would make for class A misdemeanor for illegal use of drug paraphernalia. Looking at couple years probation after showing up in front of a judge. Unless you got priors then you could get like 2 years, do 6 months and paroled lol. The only people I trust are people I'd trust my life with here. One actually has my medical power of attorney lol. My ex knows because she used to pin me when I first got on. Current gf knows because well we were engaged at one point. Dad knows just because he's my dad. Any odd moods you can chalk it up to SAD if she gets curious.

Eh, the end of cycle thing is pretty much a downer :\

As for the girl, yes, my advice is to lie to her completely and absolutely. She doesn't understand and isn't about to get it. The better person she could be would understand and would get it. So imagine she's that better understanding person right now and forgive yourself for not being completely honest.

Most relationships would be a shit load healthier if people stopped believing that total honesty was somehow good or healthy. Sometimes it's good to lie when the lie isn't going to hurt the other person in any way but is actually designed to help and benefit the relationship.

^That. Personally I couldn't imagine having to keep it from a significant other and personally I wouldn't date anyone who wasn't cool with it. Actually everyone close to me including family knows but I've also worked to educate them so we don't have more mindless idiots walking around.

But as far as people who are not okay with gear, I'd definitely hide it well. There is such a stigma with some people that reactions can be fairly extreme from what I've seen friends go through in relationships.

There is such a stigma with some people that reactions can be fairly extreme from what I've seen friends go through in relationships.

Almost 20 years my family have known. And they still think it's some kind of unspeakable shameful family secret lol

Jesus Christ...so my training partner is telling me how he's about to do another order but has to wait a few days and asks if I can hold him over with some of the test I have saved for cycle two. Conveniently he works at the bar next to my gym. I tell him I will meet him out the back of the bar after my workout.

Finish the workout, text him "sixty seconds," round the plaza and as soon as I begin walking behind the plaza a sheriff in a police SUV turns in behind the plaza. I watch it roll past me, TURN AROUND and drive right up to me. Officer gets out and says "hey man, can I talk to you real quick?"

I'm fumbling the bottle in my pocket and my life is flashing before me eyes. Like a couple days after sero writes that about felony possession. I feel so confused. No way they actually are there for me...

Cop then says "hey wait, you're not Hispanic. I am sorry if I scared you, sir. We are in pursuit. " Drives away.

It was over in 30 seconds. Almost had a heart attack.

Hahahaha that's hilarious. Rule #1 always act and believe as though you are innocent. Talk things through and remember they need probable cause. I've gotten stopped or pulled over several times with $3-5k in drugs in the passenger seat (backpack) next to me and never had an issue, partially because I didn't make one.

Two, don't do back alleys. Seems sketchy. Always do public places. If you don't act sketchy no one will give you a second glance. People are generally very unobservant

Last edited:
Hahahaha that's hilarious. Rule #1 always act and believe as though you are innocent. Talk things through and remember they need probable cause. I've gotten stopped or pulled over several times with $3-5k in drugs in the passenger seat (backpack) next to me and never had an issue, partially because I didn't make one.

Two, don't do back alleys. Seems sketchy. Always do public places. If you don't act sketchy no one will give you a second glance. People are generally very unobservant
Had a dope dealer serve me by leaving the dope under a newspaper on a bench at a gas station lol. No direct exchange of money for goods.
If he's your buddy could have met him in the bathroom in the bar. Or hell wrap it up like an Xmas gift in a little box and give it to him in broad daylight lol. Tis the season.

Had a dope dealer serve me by leaving the dope under a newspaper on a bench at a gas station lol. No direct exchange of money for goods.
If he's your buddy could have met him in the bathroom in the bar. Or hell wrap it up like an Xmas gift in a little box and give it to him in broad daylight lol. Tis the season.

Haha that's the way to go. I do stuff similar to the gas station thing almost weekly. Really like that chritmas present idea though, take advantage of the holidays