• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

First Drug Ever Tried?

What was the first recreational drug you tried?

• Total voters
Weed and ritalin(i thought it was the shit) at first when I was 15.

Started smoking weed regularly, then used E for the first time shortly after. I was amazed by the high of ecstasy and the bond I felt it gave me and my mates. I still believe this helped us have the friendship we all have today.

Unfortunately we're irresponsible and started using opiates the next year. At first just percs, tabs, or the occasional OCs down the hatch. Then kadian started going up the nose. Then more OCs, methadone(oral of course) now another yr later my friend has a full out morphine IV addiction and i'm slowly losing him.

I miss the E days

i got high on ritalin and adderall a few times at 11, did dxm at 12, maybe got a high a total of 5-10 times.

then didn't touch drugs again till i was maybe 15. i was basically losing my mind at the same time i did the drugs (11) and continued to get crazier until i was committed to a psych ward and diagnosed with schizophrenia at 14.

In order:

1. Alcohol
2. Valium
3. Nitrous
4. Ecstasy
5. Tobacco
6. Speed

I haven't done weed yet.

technically ketamine when I was in middle school and had delicate hand surgery...god I was fucked up and didn't even know anything about drugs at all really back then lol. My first drug I did myself is weed, then alcohol, and my first drug other than those was hydrocodone.

smoked my first cig when i was 11 or 12. first drink at 14. didnt start smoking till 18 then tried shrooms, x, yay, acid, and a handful of scripts.

imo weed made me curious about other drugs, so i guess in a that sense it was a gateway drug. i heard an argument that weed is mostly a gateway drug due to the fact that its illegal, and people who sell weed tend to sell other illegal substances, thus if you have a connect for weed you can probably find a connect for anything else...which im pretty sure is true. makes sense to me atleast.

Some of my grandmother's librium, before weed or alcohol even. I was maybe ten, even at that age wasn't all that impressed.

Let's see....

Alcohol, age 14.
Marijuana, age 16.
Hydrocodone or DXM at 17. (not sure which I did first)
Klonopin at 17.
Xanax at 17.

Think that's it.

I'll give a list so there's no confusion about what "is" a drug:

1. alcohol
2. cannabis
3. lorazepam (and other benzos)
4. 4-ho-dipt (what?)
5. 2c-e

Mine is : Alcohol -> LSD -> Cigarettes -> Marijuana -> DXM -> Salvia -> MMORPG :p -> D.O.I -> BromoDragonFLY -> Dimenhydrinate -> Zibrine

That's all :) But now my favorites are : Marijuana, DXM, LSD, D.O.I, Salvia !

By age is :

Alcohol - 13 yo
MMORPG - 14 yo
Cigarettes - 17 yo
LSD (crystal form ! ) - 17 yo
Marijuana - 17 yo
DXM - 18 yo
Salvia - 18 yo
DOI - 18 yo
BromoDragonFLY - 18 yo
Dimenhydrinate - 18 yo
Zibrine - 18 yo