• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

First Drug Ever Tried?

What was the first recreational drug you tried?

• Total voters
i grew up with alcohol, in the form of red wine when i was a child. but that was a part of my family dinner.

the first illicit drug i tried was Marijuana, i was 14, and tried it for the first time at school during lunch time, right before a double of design and technology. My teacher knew i was baked so he gave me a pair of pliers and some wire to play with for the whole double. I ended up bending an Australian 20 cent piece into the shape of a bowl. to tell the truth, I don't remember the rest of that day.

this be my 100th Post YAY

Last edited:
Haha is your family mormon? I was raised in that cult and they consider caffeine to be a drug but it is the one drug that many of them use openly. Funny thing is their word of wisdom says coffee and tea is bad but they all assume highly caffeinated soft drinks are different and ok. My dad has bitched at me for drinking iced tea in front of him and I was like what's the fucking difference your drinking a dr. pepper? Haha sorry kinda random but your post just made me think of all that.

no, not mormons; just judgemental assholes who look down on me if I order wine when we go out to eat. 8)

percocet... i was 11years old. i knew it was somethin i was told not to touch.. but i did anyway... and this was my very FIRST drug... i mean i dont consider weed a drug but this i did before i ever smoked weed. didnt start smokin pot til i was like 13. im 21 now and lemme tell u opiates had a stranglehold on me ever since the day i first tried em. i looooooved the way i felt and just figured hey if i take more ill feel even better! big mistake when i was 11 year old i ended up takin 4percs and threw up lol cuz thats of course too much for ur first time... and bein 11yrs old...yeah i know adults that have super super low tolerance to opiates and 4 5mg percs would end up makin them puke2. yeah roxys, oxy80s, and dope are my favs. but my drug of choice in general is opiates is all of its stong forms. mainly dope and oc. never got the chance to try fentanyl.. but i hear that shits rediculous like even just a little bit could kill ya easily.

amphetamine. good memories. running around like a crack head in 9th grade, organizing my teachers books, doing homework for my friends who had classes i had never even taken.

i miss the good old days :(

well...ignoring the first three in order, e.

1. alcohol
2. cig
3. weed
4. E (1)

My first drug was LSD. Followed by shrooms, mescaline, pure MDMA, then X (my first bean had pipes in it...). after that was DMT and lastly, 2C-E.
also, still to this day I have never touched Marijuana or tobacco and rarely drink alcohol.

Ya know, all this talk about E has me curious.
People seem to really like it. That's something I've never tried.
Or Heroin- don't even like saying that word-, or contins, or any of the
"newer" drugs.

But I got to do the "older"ones.....qualudes, 2 in alls,"rush", quality
Hawaiin weed once, while I was in Hawaii. One word: WOW ;)

qualudes, definitely jealous, those were gems.

E is cool, but the thing is you gotta buy it in pressed pills that are homemade somewhere and usually contain more meth or piperazines than MDMA....and meth is not so cool. (depending what your looking for of course)

lol you remind me of my parents alot, they also have a strange aversion to the word heroin. "DONT YOU USE THAT WORD IN MY HOUSE!!".....Or it goes by, "your not doing "that stuff" anymore right"

Did you try coke back when there was still actually cocaine in it? Always interested in the difference there

I cant remember if I tried acid or amphetamines first or if it was mushrooms. It all started when I was 13-14.

alcohol when i was 11,shitfaced form 6 beers lol,weed when i was 12 or 13 idk anymore.