• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Final Fantasy

Final Fantasy needs to die, and be properly mourned. It is like watching the surviving Doors keyboardist go on tour and play the top 5 from the 60s at county fair festivals. The talent has dried up.

Maybe so, but that feel is still alive. It's sort of like comparing the first time you shot smack to when you're just trying to maintain with bittersweet doses of methadone. There is still a part of the heart that wants to believe.

Maybe so, but that feel is still alive. It's sort of like comparing the first time you shot smack to when you're just trying to maintain with bittersweet doses of methadone. There is still a part of the heart that wants to believe.

speaking of, I crazy OBE'ed my first lsd trip. I think I just fucking graduated and that is why lsd is lame now :/

I've been playing the FF games since the first one for NES. Ever since then, I have been hooked.

Although, I will admit that I hated FF XIII. I hated it so much that I sold it. And after I beat Star Ocean 4 (the only other console RPG for the system), I realized that I made a great error and sold my system. That was almost 2 years ago, and as far as I know, there are no new RPGs in the works for PS3...

First person shooters are not my thing. I just said fuck it all and reverted back to 16-bit ROMS and I am having a smashing time playing Tales of Phantasia (which wasn't released in the US! BYAW!)

sephae.jpg

Sorry, had to post. Nothing to see here.

Epic WIN! :)

Final Fantasy needs to die, and be properly mourned. It is like watching the surviving Doors keyboardist go on tour and play the top 5 from the 60s at county fair festivals. The talent has dried up.

I think I will take this back, as I have been playing Final Fantasy IV- The After Years, and am in love. Square Enix has certainly consistently capitalized on the nostalgic gaming market. FFIV was one of my favorites, and it was one of the last GOOD final fantasy games made.