• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Festival & Rave Harm Reduction thread

I am jealous I'm not attending UMF, but I am going to EDC Vegas this year. My plan is LSD the first night, MDMA second, and a sober(yet still special) 3rd day. I believe using MDMA back to back is a horrible waste of a great chemical. I would stear clear of rolling back to back days, festival or not. Your brain and wallet will thank you

first you say this thread is about harm reduction then you toss the biggest part of propper MDMA use....:\

without propper breaks you are not practicing responsible MDMA usage. The only advise I can give is stay cool and hydrated and maybe check out the protective supplaments thread (even then I doubt a week of suplaments is going to do you much good).

your post is like say "im going to play rusian roulette....but I want to bo it in a way that I am sure not to get shot"

The search bar bro, it is your friend ;)

^ I have to agree.. if you want to be "safe" at festivals, and "cannot" take the proper breaks..... why not plan ahead a little? Roll at one festival, trip at another. Or you know.. you could learn that you don't need to always be rolling to have a good time, and that there's more to life out there... and I don't just mean other drugs :\

Getting my posts moved and edited twice in 1 week , i'm flattered =D.

matt2012 I'm not sure your analogy is right.

I look at this way. I'm gonna drive fast on the highway, I know it isn't safe but what can I do to make it safer for me and others. I would reply with check your tires, your brakes, and do it on a open road free of traffic.

Folley, I agree with you but its not going to stop some from doing it anyway. I'm just trying to figure out a way to help minimize the damage to those that plan on doing it. I've done it before, it sucked donkey balls and I'll try my best to avoid it but others need to get burn't before they learn their lesson.

Day 1 - Alcohol then Ecstacy + Cocaine + ketamine
Day 2 - Alcohol thenEcstacy + ketamine + baloons
Day 3 - Alcohol + Mephedrone + ketamine + baloons
Dat 4 - Shit loads of benzos and brain zaps

Go home.

I plan to roll 3 days running at an upcoming festival but total amount consumed will be ~ 0.7g, with plenty of vitamins and what have you inbetween.

Day 1 - Alcohol then Ecstacy + Cocaine + ketamine
Day 2 - Alcohol thenEcstacy + ketamine + baloons
Day 3 - Alcohol + Mephedrone + ketamine + baloons
Dat 4 - Shit loads of benzos and brain zaps

Go home.

Day 1: Alcohol
Day 2: 2c-b & Plenty of Ketamine
Day 3: Alcohol & MDMA
Day 4: Ketamine followed by Cocaine

Always good to have a festival plan, but when your sitting on a shit loads of drugs and start drinking shit gets out of hand, cant resist and everyone just starts bashing down pills etc. By the 3rd day of MDMA though its just grim, just get a speedy high of it lol Its good to get some sleep between 1st and 2nd day aswell to recoup a little, I find staying awake just makes it worse then dropping mdma again on the 2nd day does nothing, easier said than done though sleeping in some piss wet through tent on hard ground still wired.

Depending on how long it is, I think if its 4 days I would try and do mdma on the 1st and then on the 3rd, with coke on the others or 2cb + ket etc just to get that extra day of recouperation

day1- take it easy. alcohol and booze.. maybe some ket. get alot of sleep too its a marathon not a sprint
day2- acid. this will fuel the day. smoke throughout and have some k for the tail end
day3- mdma
day4- ket,booze, caine, weed

day 2 and 3 can be swapped but id rather not trip after the day after a roll.
oh and ketamine should be done throughout the weekend. really the best drug to take day after day

Yeah I think I'm only gonna roll one day out of 3... Maybe alcohol another day and then something else (TBD) the third. We shall see.

My first festie of the year is 2 months away

Day 1: Drink, shroom, roll, maybe some blow
day 2 drink and smoke maybe some blow when i get tired
day 3 2-cb and blow

the order of things will probably change once set times are released

thoughts? too much blow?

What do you guys think about this?

Day 1: Cannabis + caffeine
Day 2: MDMA + LSD
Day 3: Cannabis + caffeine

Taking MDMA and caffeine simultaneously seems unwise, but does anyone have experience taking the two 24 hours apart?

I plan to roll 3 days running at an upcoming festival but total amount consumed will be ~ 0.7g, with plenty of vitamins and what have you inbetween.

bad idea man, rolling three days in a row just isn't worth it. You won't even be rolling by the third day.

What do you guys think about this?

Day 1: Cannabis + caffeine
Day 2: MDMA + LSD
Day 3: Cannabis + caffeine

Taking MDMA and caffeine simultaneously seems unwise, but does anyone have experience taking the two 24 hours apart?

Oh and taking both in moderate doses is completely fine. It eliminates the felling of being floored for me. Just watch your heart rate, and like I said, take moderate doses of caffeine on top of the MDMA.

Lay off the heavy shit for the first day. At a standard 4 day festival (thurs - sun) I'd probably go for something like this...

Day 1: Get drunk and smoke weed, maybe a bit of ket in the evening
Day 2: Trip on your psychedelic of choice, preferably a long lasting one, ket + weed alongside it
Day 3: Big MDMA session with a ton of ket and grass, maybe some 2C-B to take things even further
Day 4: Finish whatever drugs are left! You can still roll pretty hard, I rolled two days in a row last summer with fairly decent results (the high was much shorter but just as good), if most of it's gone then just chill, get drunk/stoned and enjoy the last few hours of the weekend.

Festivals are something else man. If there's ever a place to see how far your mind can really take you, it's at a festival.

Got a 5 night festival coming up in next 4 months, and would like to query a drug schedule. I have 2 options and will reason both, but I think I will end up going with the 2nd one, with possible changes.
We will arrive at like 8am, and music doesnt really start until later and I probably won't dose until after 5 anyway.

So the first one:
Day 1 - LSD
Day 2 - 2C-B
Day 3 - MDMA
Day 4 - 2C-B
Day 5 - Candyflip (LSD+MDMA)
I think expecting to do strong stims 4 days in a row, or even mdma twice in 3 days is excessive. I can imagine the candyflip won't go well and I'll just generally be groggy.

Second option
Day 1 - Nothing/Drink
Day 2 - LSD
Day 3 - 2c-B
Day 4 - MDMA
Day 5 - LSD/2C-B combo

Very happy doing nothing on the first night, chances are there will be plenty of weed passing about anyway and it's a huge festival. I've done other festival/gig nights sober and it's still pretty awesome.
Not great doing 3 stim in a row, but otherwise I fear the lsd tolerance will be far too great, unless 2c-b affects that also.

-The MDMA *may* be swapped with 5 or 6-APB. I prefer the duration and am lose some magic for it, since it means I won't require redosing. However, I can imagine this could cause some more psychedelic tolerance on top of everything else.
-I also don't know how strong the lsd actually is, but I know it is LSD - verified by Ehrlich. I tripped on it not long ago and it was more than enough, very nice.
-I also have the possibility of Ketamine, MDA, aMT. But the latter 2 are very unlikely because psychedelic tolerance and other factors.
-Day 4 line up has one band I must see just to gloat to EVERYONE that I have seen them live, especially parents. I believe they're headlining as well so while I don't want to be too fucked, I want to be 'on it'.
-The line-up hasn't been properly announced so I don't even know who I want to see or when, but I can see myself just going to whatever, there's enough to miss as it is anyway but the order of drugs may change because of it.

Oh and taking both in moderate doses is completely fine. It eliminates the felling of being floored for me. Just watch your heart rate, and like I said, take moderate doses of caffeine on top of the MDMA.

In my experience, taking an energy drink and smoking some dank near the end of the roll really does bring you back into it, it made me more dancy/speedy and really into the music and lasted like 3h longer. I still had the typical empathy but it wasn't that strong (but that's probably cause im "losing the magic" from rolling way to often, each 2-3 weeks for last few months).

I just follow a few simple rules: Do not drink alcohol until after 8pm, play the drugs by ear and keep the molly to a minimum. If I do mdma 2 nights in a row, the second night is usually just a little halfer to take away the mushroom yawns. Xanax landing gear for essential "naps". Good shoes and yoga stretches go great with it all too ;)

Last summer we had Methylone (without knowing it, thought it was moon rocks) and I thought it was a great festival drug. Got me through the night and had little hangover. Oddly appealing. Probably wont do it again nor would I look for it, but just for the record....

I'm going to a 3-day festival this summer.
I've never tried LSD before and I was planning on trying ahead of time before going to this event but I have a feeling my first time will probably be on one of the three days.
I was thinking MDMA the first night, sober/alcohol/weed the second night, and then LSD the 3rd night. Any suggestions/opinions?