• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Festival & Rave Harm Reduction thread

Planning for EDC '13

I am planning on a 3-day binge, and I was just wondering on how to continually be able to consume MDMA and feel (at least) somewhat similar effects on each day. I haven't done a heavy, continual MDMA dump in a span of 3 days before. Last time I consumed MDMA was about 11 months ago. What would I need to do? I do not take any MAOIs or SSRIs. I know basic harm-reduction methods.

Here's what I have at the moment:
  1. I have 5-HTP and L-Tyrosine.
  2. Clonazepam and alprazolam to help with the comedown.
  3. 2 grams of fairly high-grade MDMA.
  4. Various stimulants and downers.
  5. Weed, to help with sleep.
  6. Multivitamins.

What I don't have/am looking for:
  1. Various tips on how to keep the effects of MDMA at least somewhat similar.
  2. Information on how to potentiate MDMA.
  3. What can/should I consume in order to help? What can't/shouldn't I consume that might/will harm my body?

I am planning on a 3-day binge, and I was just wondering on how to continually be able to consume MDMA and feel (at least) somewhat similar effects on each day. I haven't done a heavy, continual MDMA dump in a span of 3 days before. Last time I consumed MDMA was about 11 months ago. What would I need to do? I do not take any MAOIs or SSRIs. I know basic harm-reduction methods.

Here's what I have at the moment:
  1. I have 5-HTP and L-Tyrosine.
  2. Clonazepam and alprazolam to help with the comedown.
  3. 2 grams of fairly high-grade MDMA.
  4. Various stimulants and downers.
  5. Weed, to help with sleep.
  6. Multivitamins.

What I don't have/am looking for:
  1. Various tips on how to keep the effects of MDMA at least somewhat similar.
  2. Information on how to potentiate MDMA.
  3. What can/should I consume in order to help? What can't/shouldn't I consume that might/will harm my body?

Why not just roll one day and just puff or consume other psychedelic during the others? Three days of MDMA use is going to be extremely taxing on your body, especially considering the june las vegas heat. Rolling two days in a row isn't really recommended, three days is kind of entering stupid territory.

Why not just roll one day and just puff or consume other psychedelic during the others? Three days of MDMA use is going to be extremely taxing on your body, especially considering the june las vegas heat. Rolling two days in a row isn't really recommended, three days is kind of entering stupid territory.

Couldnt have said it better. It is going to most likely be 100+ all 3 days. On top of the heat, you will be dancing ALL day im sure. MDMA is very hard on your body just one day, let alone three. This sounds like a quick way to become dehydrated and to suffer from other heat related issues.

The dessert gets cool at night, the wind is what you have to worry about. It forced a shut down on day 2, worst feeling is when your peaking and the music and lights stop lol.

This is probably more for PD (and I can repost it there too), but I will be going to an event this summer. On one day, I would like to take AMT (50 mg at my disposal). On the other day, I would take LSD (WoW). I was wondering what would be the best order to get the full potential out of these two substances. [Should I take AMT on day 1 or day 2?]

Figured out my combo finally!!
Day 1 - drink & shroom

Day 2 drink & roll and than smoke

Day 3 drink & blow

now lets hope the weather cooperates

Figured out my combo finally!!
Day 1 - drink & shroom

Day 2 drink & roll and than smoke

Day 3 drink & blow

now lets hope the weather cooperates
Drink and MDMA, sounds horrible. Lets take something that makes me feel amazing and dull it down with booze.

Drink and MDMA, sounds horrible. Lets take something that makes me feel amazing and dull it down with booze.

Just a few drinks to keep the anxiety in line. Nothing tastes better than a ice cold beer when rolling face, shots taste like ass but beer, beer is good.

I disagree. Bought a beer whilst rolling in a club once and regretted it instantly. Just dehydrates you and dulls the effects of the mandy. Can understand having a few drinks before dropping but I would never drink alcohol after I've come up.

I don't think I've ever rolled without drinking at least a little, and I think the least I ever drank rolling was 6 beers throughout the night. You're right though, sometimes beer is nasty when rolling (although I love beer and I also know that my alcohol consumption is a little high for a roller. BUT! I can't not have at least two beers during the come up to kill the anxiety.)

Grab yourself a vodka orange juice and thank me later, if that's not appealing enough have them add a splash of cranberry and a cherry. THAT'S some booze for a roll

So I have a festival coming up and im trying to think to setup my drug usage over the weekend.I am planning on using lsd,2cb and mdma.Probably alcohol/weed during the day too.

I was thinking
day1-lsd
day2-2cb
day 3-mdma(and maybe 2cb again) + speed

Im not sure if lsd and 2cb have a cross tolerance?Would the 2cb be less effective after taking lsd?Would just taking more offset this?I do have quite alot of 2cb and can take alot of needed.And again I am not sure If taking it again on the 3rd day with MDMA would actually add anything or would my tolerance be do high?Again I have alot of it so taking 50mg or whatever would be fine.

Part of the reason I chose lsd first is this way was that if I needed to dose higher 2cb because of tolerance I would be alot less likely to fuck myself up with too high a dose compared to taking too high a dose of lsd.Not sure if this thinking has any merit?How much would you recommend increasing the dose of the LSD if I took 2cb the night before?I was going to just go with 200ish ug initally.
I was probably going to go with 30 of the HBR 2cb.Thoughts on that effecting the lsd? I guess my concern is that the lsd ends up sucking the next day,and I guess lsd has the potential to be a "better" time and I dont want to ruin it

AFAIK all of the drugs you've mentioned affect key neurotransmitters in significant ways (serotonin being the main one.) In such a case cross-tolerance of a sort will develop but not significant enough to noticeably dampen any of the drugs you intend to use.

The short plan you suggested seems to be a relatively safe one, however, if you do take speed on the third day i'd recommend it be no more than "just enough" to pick you up out of any malaise you might be experiencing after all those other drugs. DON'T overdo it on the speed - speed and MDMA from memory is more neurotoxic than MDMA alone.

Make sure you drink plenty of water, keep alcohol to a minimum, remember marijuana often amplifies psychedelic experiences significantly, eat, rest, and generally treat yourself well!

Have a great time! :)