• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Fentanyl Powder?

Fentanyl should never be in powder form. It's too dangerous that way. People who attempt to cut fentanyl with a powderusually end up giving most people weak doses and one or 2 people get deadly doses. You can't just mix it up by hand, the fentanyl will NOT get distributed evenly throughout a bag. The only way to safely dose with fentanyl is to make a solution of known concentration using a measuring syringe. Even when you know exactly how much you're taking fentanyl can kill you. If you titrate your dose it will probably get you sick before you OD at least.

^ Oh okay now I see that explains alot of things to me because 2 of my friends did that fent dope that went around not knowing there was fent in it. One had a higher tolerance than the other and she snorted and the other Injected, it always had me baffled why the one with the tolerance and snorted ended up oding. I guess she just ended up with more fent in her bag.

If I hand fentanyl powder, I would definitely thoroughly mix it up every time I tried using it, and I would be EXTREMELY careful while titrating up. No reason to waste good drugs, you CAN be safe about it and reduce risk as much as possible.

Sounds like morphine base to me. It's basically the first extract of the morphine from the opium. I'm pretty sure it has a similar color. Maybe that's why your not getting a rush. I do know the fent rush and that is a strong intense high a few micrograms off and you could be gone.

So like I said you probably have some morphine base.