• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Fentanyl Powder?

It MAY well be FENT but highly diluted. I had a friend who had a fam member on home hospice who was on a fent drip at 650mcgs. an hour. The bag contained 50 mgs. of fent total in 5000 ccs of solution or some shit. I can't remember the specifics...All I remember was 1 unit = 50 mics. ANYWAYS we would occasion get our hands on the dregs of these bags and fire the leftovers. I got NO rush whatsoever from a 250 mcg shot although I experienced heavy sedation and a short duration. The same as when I was dumb enough to extract the patches and shoot those. FENT totally lacks the euphoria of most other opiates and I think that it is one of the most HIGHLY over rated opiates on the scene.

nleksan said:
sixpartseven: I realize that no one can tell me for sure, but I also realize that this is a forum made up of thousands of people who use recreational drugs all over the world. I figure the worst that could happen is no one has any idea, but there is always the possibility that someone sees this thread and has an "omg that's the same stuff I have!" moment. The collective intelligence on the board (for the most part...) has proven to be efficient and BS-Free.

And that is exactly why this thread is still open.

Youre welcome.

Hard Reduction Suggestion

I'm surprised no one has suggested this yet, but as the substance (if it's Fent) is active at such small doses. There is a risk (as others have pointed out) that the power is no a homogeneous mix and hence has the potential for fatal OD.

To minimise this risk some what one could dissolve the entire amount of power into sterile water and seal until use. This way the solution is of a known strength without the risks surrounding large concentrations of the drug in a small unexpected amount of powder.

I personally don't have any experience with anything fitting your description but it does sound like cut fent. I have a DEA Microgram from recently with a very large seizure of a tan/off white power confirmed as Fent. mixed with lactose. I dose seem to fit your description from the photos

Here is the reference (pictures included...)
http://www.dea.gov/programs/forensicsci/microgram/mg1207/mg1207.html

It does look similar to that powder on the DEA website, though very slightly darker in color. Thanks for the heads up!

IT IS NOT MORPHINE STOP SAYING THAT , if youve been here as long as i have and read some of the older posts , you would know that injected fentanyl doesnt have a rush what so ever as stated by the few people who have actually attempted it without OD'ing .

what this guy is describing is almost certainly fentanyl as he says their is no rush and goes straight from sober to doped up ... just like on an operating table .. which yes ive been on before and know the feeling .

morphine does indeed have a very pleasureable rush which would stand out against this opiate he has .

Dont say shit if you have never actually done it / experienced it before .

If it doesn't have all the effects a certain opiate has, it could be a mixture of drugs. There's so many things that could be in heroin if you look at a heroin analysis on a DEA microgram bulletin...

LightTrailz said:
IT IS NOT MORPHINE STOP SAYING THAT , if youve been here as long as i have and read some of the older posts , you would know that injected fentanyl doesnt have a rush what so ever as stated by the few people who have actually attempted it without OD'ing .

what this guy is describing is almost certainly fentanyl as he says their is no rush and goes straight from sober to doped up ... just like on an operating table .. which yes ive been on before and know the feeling .

morphine does indeed have a very pleasureable rush which would stand out against this opiate he has .

Dont say shit if you have never actually done it / experienced it before .

I didn't think it was morphine myself, as I've IV'd up to 300mg of Morphine, and definitely can distinguish the pins and needles rush from any other opiate. I guess it's kinda bad that I could be blindfolded and shot up, and be able to tell what the drug is lol.

I'm thinking it's Fentanyl too, because I can't find any other opiates that seem to work as well at "nodding me out" without giving me any rush. Also, it is significantly less effective when snorting than when shooting. The same can be said for the majority of opiates, but I snorted two good sized lines and felt a bit "heavy" in the body, but when I IV'd 1/8 of one of the lines, I was nodding.

I'm surprised no one has suggested this yet, but as the substance (if it's Fent) is active at such small doses. There is a risk (as others have pointed out) that the power is no a homogeneous mix and hence has the potential for fatal OD.
I implied that. I figured he already knew.

As for the solution. Yeah, it would be good if a.) you don't plan on iv'ing it, and b.) you know the strength of the powder.

I don't think I have to extrapolate either, but if you need me to, let me know and I'll do it when I have more time.

Just a couple of observations. It is obviously impossible to know exactly what anyone on this website is getting that comes off the street in powder form, so familiarity is about the only tool you have to figure out what something is that isn't labeled accurately. What you're describing does sound exactly like fentanyl that has been sufficiently diluted (at least for you) with a diluent that is at least water soluble. You hit the nail on the head when you said fentanyl is not the drug everyone cracks it up to be. SWIM is a very experienced user of opiates, primarily pharmaceutical, and always coveted a shot at fentanyl and when they finally got it, it was less than stellar. I once heard it described as heroin without a soul which I liked. There is no warm, abdominal, orgasmic type of rush and the only noteworthy effect is a warm feeling and some moderate sedation which can be pushed to a nod if enough is used. The duration is short unless you have enough to consume multiple doses back to back in which case you get an accumulation akin to methadone in which subsequent doses last longer once your peripheral tissues become saturated. But in SWIM opinion, fentanyl is way over rated and while it will take a moderate to severe withdrawal promptly off your back, given a choice I'd go with just about any other opiate before fentanyl, especially if I had to pay for it. What you got was probably fentanyl that had been less than effectively purified and then diluted to boot. For what it's worth.

what would an inch long standard line of 100% fentanyl be in ug....

250,000,000 ug fentanyl dose ?

ouch

wonder if it'd be possible to get some 100% pure carfentanyl powder also, that'd be a hoot..

An inch long standard line?

That doesnt make sense. There is no "standard" for lines.

sixpartseven said:
An inch long standard line?

That doesnt make sense. There is no "standard" for lines.

sorry. as in width/height
s/standard/typical
"average"

It might be a good idea to check in with us once a while if your going to continue to use that stuff (to make sure you're OK and among the living). I'm not even going to say how dangerous that is-- Oops, i just did say how dangerous it is and everyone else said this as well.

Are you aware of how many people have died from doing exactly what you are doing and how many people have OD from fentanyl and 'Mysterious' beige powders (or any color for that matter)

I'm sure you've had enough of the lecturing but that being said PLEASE BE CAREFUL. And it does sound like you are being careful but Fentanyl and mysterious powders don't care if you're being careful.

Take care and try to be safe.

RPG

tiger1 said:
. SWIM is a very experienced user of opiates, primarily pharmaceutical, and always coveted a shot at fentanyl and when they finally got it, it was less than stellar. I once heard it described as heroin ....

Welcome to BL. Don't say SWIM, say I like the rest of your post

sounds like extremely cut fent powder possibly

maybe even pharohfent (4"-fluoro analogue of the 3R,4S,βS isomer of ohmefentanyl ) ;)

Some people are a bit stupid in this thread, obviously fent is not going be sold as a pure powder and judging from what ive seen from seizures is usually heavily cut with lactose. Doesn't mean its not fent though...

I haven't had much experience with pharms. but I thought fent could be deadly but I have seen threads where people take it, so is it deadly ? A couple of years back alot of people dropped here in chicago from heroin mixed with fent. Is it the combo thats dangerous or just the fent alone ? When that shit went around I was afraid to touch a bag of dope on the other hand people were flocking to the spots where they knew people overdosed from to get some of that dope. To me thats crazy