• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

fentanyl patch 25mcg will it be enough?

My question is simple compared to what I've read. I go to pain dr Tuesday and our choices are back to MS Contin or fentanyl patches. 100mc so I'm in a lot of pain will that work on my pain? I don't plan on chewing it or cutting it up or whatever. I know fentanyl raises tolerance will I still feel my dilaudids? If so I'll go with MS Contin 60mg x3 day. Idk. Any tips would be appreciated!

My question is simple compared to what I've read. I go to pain dr Tuesday and our choices are back to MS Contin or fentanyl patches. 100mc so I'm in a lot of pain will that work on my pain? I don't plan on chewing it or cutting it up or whatever. I know fentanyl raises tolerance will I still feel my dilaudids? If so I'll go with MS Contin 60mg x3 day. Idk. Any tips would be appreciated!
id go with ms contin first. fentanyl should be your last resort. what do you mean by "feeling my dilaudids" if taken for BT pain it will be fine with the ms contin as long as the doc gets the dose correct. but, fent will raise your tolerance through the roof so i cant guarantee the dillies will for BT pain if taken with fent.

I gotcha. Ms Contins hasn't worked for me great in past and I'm getting sick of this pain but I'm more comfy with a med I've been on. I don't want my tolerance to go thru the roof. What I meant was I don't get a buzz from the dillies but I do get a nice relaxing effect for an he every 4 hrs and that shit would be gone with fentanyl. Plus if I ever had to come off of my meds I bet fentanyl is a bitch. I'm on Opana ER now but they suck on pain plus my insurance company won't cover the amount we need therefore the switch. I think 60mg x3 day of MS Contin will do me ok. Thanks

I gotcha. Ms Contins hasn't worked for me great in past and I'm getting sick of this pain but I'm more comfy with a med I've been on. I don't want my tolerance to go thru the roof. What I meant was I don't get a buzz from the dillies but I do get a nice relaxing effect for an he every 4 hrs and that shit would be gone with fentanyl. Plus if I ever had to come off of my meds I bet fentanyl is a bitch. I'm on Opana ER now but they suck on pain plus my insurance company won't cover the amount we need therefore the switch. I think 60mg x3 day of MS Contin will do me ok. Thanks
no problem if you have any further questions you can always PM me. and yes i think you wont get a relaxing effect from dillies if you go with fent