• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl Megathread and FAQ

So far i smoke half the gel out of a 100mcg/hr Watson gel fentanyl patch, ate 60mg adderall ir , took 4mg clonazepam, 90mg temazepam, and 50mg hydroxyzine hcl. Holy hell i feel amazing. Pure euphoria. Only problem is slight angina, other than that i feel like I'm in heaven. Is there anything i can do with the remaining half to add to the length of my high? Is it not possible to wear once cut open? And since its cut open do i have to do it all now so it doesn't go bad? What should i do? I want my high to last as long as possible. The adderall seems to be potentiating it. Is thisa dangerous combo? I'm really enjoying the itch too

Note to all: Do not attempt the reckless and possibly lethal combination the poster above me did.

Is this a dangerous combo? Are you serious? Abusing clonazepam, temazepam, smoking fentanyl, and taking huge doses amphetamines? Dangerous?

You do the BASIC math.

No i realize the Benz o combination with fent is dangerous, i meant the amphetamine with fentanyl

Tricromb it seems like you really don't like me, man
I was just giving my current experience and looking for input on what would be the next best move. Dwelling on things i already did wasn't going to help anything. I appreciate it, if it was out of concern, and not just an attempt to make me feel like scum,
Well anyways i took my last few blobs out of the 100mcg/hr patch last night and surprisingly was nodding off for hours on end. However this morning the fentanyl started to quickly wear off, about the same time my amphetamine crash started. Craving hard for even a tiny hit of fentanyl, i knew i had to do something. The only opiod i had on me was suboxone and to avoid talking it out of my intense op opiod craving, i decided to distract myself by talking more amphetamine. Suprisingly it helped mask the fentanyl cravings. However hours have passed and I'm really starting to feel the need for something to bind to my muopiod receptors. Basically my question is, how long after the last dab of fentanyl touched my tongue, do i have to wait to take some sublingual suboxone? I really hope i can do it soon, i will feel so much relief once i successfully get the bupe back into my system. As long as i can avoid a severe withdrawal precipitation, I'm golden. Buprenorphine is like a security blanket to me. It had such a strong receptor affinity, and a long half live. Although it doesn't cause much euphoria or respiratory depression, does not mean it isn't a highly potent opiod. Have you ever seen and opiod naiive take approx 4mg bsuboxone? It is not a pretty site. Anyone who had some solid knowledge on how long i have to wait after fent to take bupe? Please avoid speculation, answers based on fact and experience are really going to help me immensely. I'm really uncomfortable right now, and i am setting aside my pride to get some help.
Thanks bluelight love you guys

The last few months SWIM has been mixing fent with oxycodone to dry it out along with 4mg of klonapin. More than half of the pile is snorted in 3-5 lines. Amazing

Hey guys, I'm just looking for some experienced advice. 8 years ago, at 11 years of age, I had a severe back spasm that in turn caused me not to be able to walk for 2 days. I've been in several car accidents. I've been to the chiropractor and X-rays showed that my back was dissilined. I am only 19 years old, I have had to self dose myself for the last year or 2. At first it was to get "fucked up" now it's to manage my pain. M first experience with a fentanyl patch, I did a 50/mcg. The whole thing, I've had to chew up pieces cause I just dont think it's working. It's been about 35 hours since first application. How should I go about consulting a doctor? Proving to them I have constant chronic back pain, without them assuming I want to get "fucked up". Need advice please!

Does anyone know the half life of fentanyl when taken non transdermaly? Also, does anyone know what metabolites are produced when taking fentanyl and what the half lives of those are?

Last edited:
I realize this thread is a bit old....fentanyl/duragesic/etc patches can be soaked in hot water on the tail end. I don't care what your tolerance is, you're playing with fire trying suck out a full patch. Several deaths from hardcore heroin users who decided to try that.

smoking has instant onset, easier to gauge your high. With transdermal, you don't know until it's too late.

Strange... I seem to remember telling somebody that smoking it would be best because it sounded like he was going to regardless of the warnings. I remember telling him to start with literally the smallest piece he could and work his way up and you replied: " "The best way I've found to do fentanyl is smoking it". Harm reduction it's finest. *facepalm*."

Idk, I'm just under the impression that if someone's going to do it regardless of warnings, they should probably get a little information besides the standard "if you do it you'll probably die" comments. They just don't seem to make a difference is what I mean. Also, treating me like I'm stupid in like half the posts about fentanyl, even when I explain that it's incredibly dangerous and shouldn't be abused, but if they're going to anyway here's a bit of info, gets a little annoying.

I believe fentanyl patch strenghts 12 micrograms / hour and 25 micrograms / hour are the only patches that can be prescribed to a non-tolerant individual. Anything above that: opioid tolerance is required.

I believe fentanyl patch strenghts 12 micrograms / hour and 25 micrograms / hour are the only patches that can be prescribed to a non-tolerant individual. Anything above that: opioid tolerance is required.

Huh, are you sure about that? People on this site keeps saying you can't get it without a tolerance. I don't know that for sure I'm always messing with the 75 or 100 duragesics. I'm just wondering if you're positive on that.

i use 3-MF 3-MethylFentanyl, its a brown powder, You can smoke it on foil or IV it for quite a rush. :)
its dangerous though, like very good quality heroin would be so always start slow even with a tolerance. you never know ;)

^Well, I could point you to a SPC pdf file, but it's in Finnish.

fwiw it states on the jannsen cilag site, as well as in the information booklet you receive inside the box of patches, that a non-tolerant patient should be started on no more than 25mcg/hr patches - a tolerance equivalent to 40mg of oxy for no less than a couple of weeks if i recall right. it's been posted before.

Fentanyl is an amazing pain killer and it's extremely high transdermal BA is a plus, too bad the delivery systems are so flimsy. Very glad about mostly matrix patches dominating the market now.

i wonder if there are any statistics that exist comparing death rates of the gel reservoir's vs that of the matrix adhesives, since hitting the market.

Judging only from what I've seen, a lot of people I knew doing it gave up and likely returned their focus to heroin, in a small way, this feels like an improvement. Of course, there are some who are desperate enough to continue to abuse the matrix patches. I cringe everytime I hear people talking about melting down and vaporizing the patches and I ask them what kind of patches they get. They usually say Mylan, I usually cringe.

The matrix patches are great for transdermal delivery though, great analgesia, and I really hope that I won't be forced on the patch for many years to come. I'll probably bark up the morphine tree for until I'm too delusional to resist doctors anymore. Like I was saying, if you can keep the damn thing attached to your skin and work out the perfect time to replace a patch, as directed by your doctor although this is usually accomplished via stacking or BT meds.

Judging only from what I've seen, a lot of people I knew doing it gave up and likely returned their focus to heroin, in a small way, this feels like an improvement. Of course, there are some who are desperate enough to continue to abuse the matrix patches. I cringe everytime I hear people talking about melting down and vaporizing the patches and I ask them what kind of patches they get. They usually say Mylan, I usually cringe.

The matrix patches are great for transdermal delivery though, great analgesia, and I really hope that I won't be forced on the patch for many years to come. I'll probably bark up the morphine tree for until I'm too delusional to resist doctors anymore. Like I was saying, if you can keep the damn thing attached to your skin and work out the perfect time to replace a patch, as directed by your doctor although this is usually accomplished via stacking or BT meds.

Can I ask if you know of any specific reasons that smoking the adhesive is worse for you than smoking the blue gel? I've noticed the adhesive seems much less harsh l, and you smoke much smaller amounts. I'm not sure what's in that blue gel, but you definitely have to smoke a lot more of it. By the way, I don't smoke the hard plastic on top. I either transfer the adhesive onto foil with heat, or I scrape it off with a hot razor blade. Actually I've started smoking it off glass.

So does everyone agree that fent euphoria is shit compared to oxy? Not worth buying patches if you still get off on OCs?