• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl Megathread and FAQ

And also this is only off of habit of about three blues a day
just curious, as a ex fent user, why 3? you arent obligated to answer, just blows me away folks can take so little and not build tolerance, just one i over dosed one, and other times i was fine off 10, so pls becareful

just curious, as a ex fent user, why 3? you arent obligated to answer, just blows me away folks can take so little and not build tolerance, just one i over dosed one, and other times i was fine off 10, so pls becaref

just curious, as a ex fent user, why 3? you arent obligated to answer, just blows me away folks can take so little and not build tolerance, just one i over dosed one, and other times i was fine off 10, so pls becareful
Well I say three a day that's basically just enough so I'm not sick because I'm low on funds lately. But I can easily smoke 10-12 blues a day

Well I say three a day that's basically just enough so I'm not sick because I'm low on funds lately. But I can easily smoke 10-12 blues a day
way too easy, sometimes at first when i stopped i was glad i didnt have money, i was spending ez 2k a month for a year.....do the math, ugh

way too easy, sometimes at first when i stopped i was glad i didnt have money, i was spending ez 2k a month for a year.....do the math, ugh
$2,000 a month on blues?! God damn man I know prices Varie depending on your region but either way that's still quite a bit you were doing daily. Though if I had the money I can easily see how your tolerance could get to that level

$2,000 a month on blues?! God damn man I know prices Varie depending on your region but either way that's still quite a bit you were doing daily. Though if I had the money I can easily see how your tolerance could get to that level
blues arent cheap here, wont talk pricing but the more i bought the more breaks id get and for the longest time i had a middle man and id kick down 3 or4 for running for me, but yeah, tolerance was high got pretty seasoned and thats when i started Od`ing, best to yah, worst thing that guy did was give me the main plugs number, its all on me but damn, some dealers make it too easy too deliver fent, im use to dealers having power trips and make you wait forever, not fent dealers that were in my life BAM! faster than Dominos

blues arent cheap here, wont talk pricing but the more i bought the more breaks id get and for the longest time i had a middle man and id kick down 3 or4 for running for me, but yeah, tolerance was high got pretty seasoned and thats when i started Od`ing, best to yah, worst thing that guy did was give me the main plugs number, its all on me but damn, some dealers make it too easy too deliver fent, im use to dealers having power trips and make you wait forever, not fent dealers that were in my life BAM! faster than Dominos
I live in northwestern Arizona, kind of a small town population like 40,000 people and blue's here cost $10 each but in Phoenix for five bucks each and if you buy them in bulk you can get them for three dollars each

I've been a member on blue light for 10 years now and totally just forgot about the whole pricing rule which is the stupidest thing ever but whatever. I'm not going to edit my post LOL

I've been a member on blue light for 10 years now and totally just forgot about the whole pricing rule which is the stupidest thing ever but whatever. I'm not going to edit my post LOL
yeah same around here, i made cash everyday, so id usually pick up 10, get 12, gosh im glad that crap is over

Alrighty then...I was a long term user of Fentanyl patches...100mcgrms each....
Take the patch , get a iron , turn on the steam , turn the patch unside down on the face of the iron...hit the steam button and hold for 30 seconds....the gel will peel off with a razor blade...lay it on your tounge and hang on to something....you will get so fucking high...it's 100 times stronger than Morphine...be careful if you don't have a high tolerance...!!!!! It really works great...I'm currently taking methadone....just be careful using this method of ingestion as it can overdose you very easily....

I don't know if this is still being managed by the OP @Jabberwocky , but it might be worth including bioavailability being ~89% for intranasal/snorting ROA. Just something worth adding if you can.
Info Cited From:
Panagiotou I, Mystakidou K. Intranasal fentanyl: from pharmacokinetics and bioavailability to current treatment applications. Expert Rev Anticancer Ther. 2010 Jul;10(7):1009-21. doi: 10.1586/era.10.77. PMID: 20645689.

Hi everybody, I got a couple of questions about this substance. For the last four months I been using approximately 20 to 40 mg of morphine IV. My habit is get the dope once every two weeks and stay the first week high as fuck and the upcoming week I go easy. So I have built some tolerance. Today my dealer move to another town and he left me 2 vials of Fentanyl as a present. I tried 150mcg and it's work perfectly fine. My doubt is how much can I shoot in 24hs? Can I get an overdose if I shoot 100mcg with 3 hours of separation between doses?