• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Fentanyl is garbage, and it ruined heroin.

I'm from Philadelphia. We used to have some of the best H in the country. Everything has switched to what's called on the streets to Tranq. A mixture or fentanyl and xylazine all double wrapped and stamped in the traditional philly bag style. Besides the overdose rate, another major issues plaguing the city's iv heroin users is Necrosis. Common misconception on the streets is that "crocadile' hit the scene because of the severe open wounds and necrosis that xylazine causes. Been using iv heroin for 20 yes. The dope out now is TRASH! I long for the good old days milky tan dope in the syringe hitt your chest like a feather duster. Now you'll be lucky if you wake up 4hrs later with rhabdomyolosis.
Damnnnnnnn. So heroin on the street is now fent ( which I knew ) but also horse tranquilizer added ( which I didn't ). And it is causing oozing open sores? And narcan doesn't work ? And there's no rush and you will likely fall on your face and nod ( if you don't OD ) and then people catch new cases because they do stupid shit while on it?

Fuck that. I guess that the OG heroin peeps are wayyyyyyyyy glad they got out of the scene before this happened. What a way for the new wave addicts to have to live. Can't imagine how one goes from day to day never knowing what the next shot will do. Just crazy what has happened.

Aplologies if this has been asked or mentioned already, but for those of you over there in Canada & the US where this Fentanyl epidemic has hit, does Fentanyl-laced Heroin have that same knockout effect if you're smoking it?

I haven't encountered it over here in Ireland, and haven't heard of many instances of it in the UK (if any at all in fact). As for mainland Europe, I'm unsure (maybe someone can clear that up for me?).

If it just knocks you out and doesn't have that 'euphoric' feeling of Heroin (if thats what you want to call it), then it sounds pretty shitty. Of course if you have a Fent tolerance I suppose you're going to need it if you want to get well. I was going to say: 'I know heroin wont deliver the appropriate amount in order to get you well, but could you at least wean on to it?' before I remembered that in some states you cant get regular heroin at all.

To my brothers and sisters in Canada and the US, now more than ever is the time to get off this stuff. Ironic that the UK now has a prescription heroin scheme when that's PRECISELY whats required over there, eh? I wish you all the best.

Damnnnnnnn. So heroin on the street is now fent ( which I knew ) but also horse tranquilizer added ( which I didn't ). And it is causing oozing open sores? And narcan doesn't work ? And there's no rush and you will likely fall on your face and nod ( if you don't OD ) and then people catch new cases because they do stupid shit while on it?

Fuck that. I guess that the OG heroin peeps are wayyyyyyyyy glad they got out of the scene before this happened. What a way for the new wave addicts to have to live. Can't imagine how one goes from day to day never knowing what the next shot will do. Just crazy what has happened.

NARCAN DOESNT WORK?! So no nod, you just take it and wake up somewhere (probably where you've fallen on your face) and you need to take it every 2 hours? Horse Tranq causing open sores?

Thats enough for me to nope the fuck away from that forever. Was never a shooter and dont live in the Americas anyway but fuck Heroin anyway, currently withdrawing from it and GLAD.

NARCAN DOESNT WORK?! So no nod, you just take it and wake up somewhere (probably where you've fallen on your face) and you need to take it every 2 hours? Horse Tranq causing open sores?

Thats enough for me to nope the fuck away from that forever. Was never a shooter and dont live in the Americas anyway but fuck Heroin anyway, currently withdrawing from it and GLAD.
Yes I have read on here that Narcan doesn't work but I think it does. One just has to be dosed like 4 times instead of when 1 dose would work for heroin. Glad you are getting off the gear and glad you are getting real gear. Good luck and Godspeed.

So this the smackhead version of Levamisole then? :ROFLMAO:

"But naxolone is ineffective for xylazine poisoning, because xylazine is not an opioid."

Interesting to note that unless it's specifically tested for it doesn't show up on a toxicology report (and Fentanyl takes the rap?).

Also doesn't seem to be anything new.

So this the smackhead version of Levamisole then? :ROFLMAO:

"But naxolone is ineffective for xylazine poisoning, because xylazine is not an opioid."

Interesting to note that unless it's specifically tested for it doesn't show up on a toxicology report (and Fentanyl takes the rap?).

Also doesn't seem to be anything new.
Yeah. I agree. Fentanyl will always take the rap when an OD detects fent and the cuts aren't identifiable. Shame really as straight fent ( in the proper doses ) may not be as good as diacetylmorphine but it is still a strong opioid and I'm sure the users would rather take their chances with straight fent and call it good. Can't imagine anyone has a good time on this crap they are slingin' now. More of a nightmare.

Yes I have read on here that Narcan doesn't work but I think it does. One just has to be dosed like 4 times instead of when 1 dose would work for heroin. Glad you are getting off the gear and glad you are getting real gear. Good luck and Godspeed.

Cheers mate, appreciate it. Got some Lyrica (16 x 300mgs), Diazepam (65mgs) and Zopiclone (15 x 10mgs) so I've got this. Coupled with that I've been slowly weaning over the last week or two so 10 Days and I'll be good, and I've more than enough Lyrica than I need. At least I dont have that sense of dread that I usually would anticipating the hell of heading into a cold turkey.

Been trying to get that Lyrica on the streets for months and finally managed to earlier today so I'm going to take a 300mg pill in the morning and see how that does me, and if I need to take another I will. It makes me wobbly/mad off balance along with blurring my vision and makes my eyes look wonky but its a fair trade off for being curled up in bed in agony, sweating bullets and wanting to hang myself, almost certainly headed for a relapse after Day 4. I wouldnt be able to function in withdrawal anyway, but at least with the Lyrica and the Zopiclone and Benzos I can function somewhat and I wont be in abject agonizing pain.

Last edited:
While I am glad I gave up heroin 31 years ago this thread still makes me sad. Not that I want to use but if I did I would want heroin not fentanyl or it's analogs.

I guess there is no chance that people will stop buying garbage in protest until the real market comes back. People seem more and more content with garbage street drugs. I think Cannabis and Psychedelic quality went way high and that is good. And I don't use street drugs. But damn I get upset when I see someone call all the meth or heroin on the street garbage and this is from people in the know. Not all of it as we see there is quality too but it is getting worse. There is heroin around the NY area I hear but I can not say it is not at least half fentanyl. Others I know say it is still around and some dealers still have genuine heroin. But from what I am reading it does not seem to be true. Nothing I want to confirm either.

I really wish this could be boycotted. People buy fentanyl, pay way too much and it is dangerous. I mean when I was growing up in the NY/NJ area heroin, coke and PCP were all over the place. Acid too but that was reupped by Grateful Dead concerts and not to talk price sheets of quality acid were so cheap they were not sold for profit, just spread around. Anyone that went through those years will rememeber that.

I envision a world where quality counts. It is sad how far we drifted.

@Deru This is what everyone should be shooting up

That’s a damn dream! but are you IVing this or muscling it? Is that a 1” rig you have there? What gage is that bad boy!? Looks like a needle I’d use for intramuscular injections not intravenous 😬

That’s a damn dream! but are you IVing this or muscling it? Is that a 1” rig you have there? What gage is that bad boy!? Looks like a needle I’d use for intramuscular injections not intravenous 😬
OFC IT WAS GOING INTO MA BLOODSTREAM IN 7 SECS, IS THAT A SRS QUESTION? 😝😝😝

I've done a fairly broad selection of opioids and I have to say in terms of pleasure, pain relief and safety fentanyl ranks the worst. Back when I was a teenager the only fentanyl around was in patches and they were way less popular than oxy, hydros or heroin. Best opioid in my opinion is hydromorphone. The grey 30mg XR are the best. Thanks to the complex "unbeatable" nature of the beads they were impossible to cut or replicate. It always gave me the clearest, most euphoric high and unlike H pharmaceutical hydromorphone isn't cut so a few milligrams IV'ed goes a long way. I was able to function better on hydros, even went to college on them. Next to those regular morphine is an amazing high. Very clear feeling, euphoric and the dreams it causes are more intense than any psychedelic. The two together put me on a heavy nod with multiple complex dreams in the few moments each time I nodded. Obviously morphine is much more intense IVed. The difference between IV and most other ROA is like light beer compared to scotch. Much more pleasurable but much more deadly than snorting or smoking anything. I only tried heroin a few times, it was fairly high quality from my friend who was a longtime junkie. He called it Afghani Grey. It was extremely pleasurable and clear-headed, very similar to morphine actually. While it was really good it lacked the extra kick of hydro and pure pharmaceutical grade drugs are always better than anything off the street. After that I'd say oxy is pretty decent but it made me itchy in an unpleasant way, kind of irritable and lacking the motivation and energy of the first two. Fentanyl was my least favourite. My buddy was grabbing some along with our usual hydro and he offered me a bump. I was banging about 30mg a day at that point but that one bump made me see triple and immediately put me on the nod but there wasn't much pleasure from it. It reminded me a bit of snorting ketamine actually. I took another bump home to shoot as it had already worn off by the time we made the 2 hour drive back. I did it but the rush was underwhelming and it had a different feel to it than most opioids. Again I was pretty out of it for a couple hours then already starting to feel WD's so I did some hydro and went to sleep. If you need a fix I can see the attraction but otherwise fentanyl is dangerous, boring and unpleasant. The reward isn't worth the risk. It has far more medical than recreational value and it ruins your tolerance to anything that isn't as strong making it nearly impossible to taper off of. Buprenorphine and methadone aren't even strong enough to kill the withdrawals. Vancouver has a program giving hydromorph prescriptions to fentanyl addicts but they tend to sell the hydros for street fentanyl because their tolerance is through the roof. Hydros are already at least five times the strength of morphine. Without pharmaceutical level quality and control as well as supervised injections fentanyl is much more deadly than heroin which is being successfully used as a maintenance program in the UK with trials in Canada. The current numbers make it obvious. There is a direct correlation between overdoses and fentanyl analogues. People have been doing heroin for over a century without this kind of death toll. People should be free to use what they want but in my opinion fentanyl is extremely risky compared to most other opioids. I didn't mention hydrocodone, tramadol or codeine because they're generally oral meds and not very potent unless in large doses. I do enjoy brorphine, listed as a fentanyl analogue but structurally unrelated. Its about 10 or 11 times the potency of morphine and I get it from a longstanding, trusted and secure source. It shares the short duration and heavy sedation of fentanyl but is a lot more manageable while still being strong enough to overwhelm 12mg of suboxone. Its very difficult to dissolve so I've never shot it but apparently it can be done using DMSO. I smoke it in a meth pipe. Its powerful enough that I'd be wary of injecting it. A particularly large hit nearly caused me to OD once, probably the closest I've ever come. Smaller doses means your supply lasts longer and you can hold off withdrawals longer so I've always been conservative with my use. That and no alcohol. Best stuff I ever had were some ampules of pure pharmaceutical hydromorphone. Nothing has really topped that for me in terms of purity or pleasure.

Next to those regular morphine is an amazing high. Very clear feeling, euphoric and the dreams it causes are more intense than any psychedelic. The two together put me on a heavy nod with multiple complex dreams in the few moments each time I nodded. Obviously morphine is much more intense IVed.
Fentanyl was my least favourite
In my experience, everything is very true, especially what is marked.

Yea I’ve never liked the shit. I’ve done plenty of pharmaceutical fentanyl and it’s all nod with zero euphoria.

I’ve wondered if some analogs are more euphoric..

The difference between fentanyl and good heroin is this... With fentanyl all I wanna do is lay around, whereas heroin I’m up getting shit done (at the right dose) it has an energy to it similar to Oxycodone.

I remember times when I had a habit, fentanyl was the bottom of the ladder, below 5mg hydrocodone, below tramadol, below Suboxone (way below), its what I took when all other options were exhausted.

-GC
Yeah on dope you felt you could do anything And you enjoyed doing it.

Cool. Yeah, I think urban Canada is so spoiled with our access to harm reduction supplies. Hope you had a really nice time with your solid supply. I’m hella jealous!
Good memories man, im off the junk. Hefty price i had to pay for so much pleasure. No regrets though.

I wanna live the end of my days banging pure morphine or heroin daily.
Amen Amen Amen!!!!!! I wonder how ordering it dark web from 3rd world Afgany would be about???? I've felt that was probably the only thing left for a possible real herion again?????

Amen Amen Amen!!!!!! I wonder how ordering it dark web from 3rd world Afgany would be about???? I've felt that was probably the only thing left for a possible real herion again?????
Fkk that shit, i have access to pure morphine ampoules in my country xd 20mg/ml yummm

Fet is completely garbage look up opiates/ opioids with the least euphoria see what pops up. Real fet does not produce euphoria it’s more of a surgery medication to provide sleep and unconsciousness (sorry tried spelling the long A word tired of trying) my dad was given it for a surgery without even knowing it until he woke up and got the list of meds he was given. That’s because it has no true good feeling effects. It’s either out cold or sick basically and u can’t live life forever like that I dont care how much cheaper it is. I went to prison in 2013 I got out end of 2018 all my friends died after I got sent away none NONE died off the real dope I was selling that’s a fact! I kept getting letters so amd so is dead. What?! To be honest if you don’t know how to use drugs fet will kill u. Not saying I’m proud to know how to use drugs I just don’t OD. At this point trying to get on subs from 3 yrs on methadone then 3 months now on fet and oxy 15s is getting ridiculous p/w over and over. Before I could switch wen I felt like it literally no long process no worrying if it was long enough it just worked well every time. Not anymore! Who said heroin was the devil bcuz she’s looking pretty nice next to this fet bs and y is it here bcuz of ppl out west I guess and greed but nyc is shot more amd more ppl r just getting on methadone now eventually it will end either with death no custys or legalization. US government if your reading this chose wisely.

20 mg morphine ampoules.
Honestly morphine to me was always trash we used to mix the real heroin with it instead of using water it was that much of bs to us. Guy had cancer with an IV connected to a button he would press that would give him 30mg at a time at the end of the month he’d have mad extra amd sell it all to me in liquid OZs ..the good old days. :(

Butyr Fent and Acetyl Fent are complete nightmares. Skyrocketing tolerance, minimal euphoria, and short half-life make for chasing away withdrawals as a full time job. And, the withdrawals are the worst thing imaginable, and this coming from someone who has cold-turkeyed Morphine more than once, as well as Oxycontin, Hydrocodone, so on and so forth. I thought I knew what withdrawals were before dealing with Fent, but it was absolutely next-level, nighmarish suffering that is hard to describe. I don't use any of that shit anymore, thankfully, and you could not pay me enough to even touch Fent ever again. Went through a very long period in which I always had many grams of it on hand, and screwed myself good. By the time I realized how bad it was getting, I was dosing every two hours to fight the sweaty, disgusting WD symptoms. Even at night while trying to sleep, I would wake up at least once freezing with the cold sweats, restless leg insanity, and basically in a panic. Even them, would wake up in WDs only to fetch the bag to do it all over again. It was mostly Acetyl Fent, but had plenty of Butyr as well, and once again...it was really the worst thing I ever did to myself and took me months to recover from the PAWS that seemed to last forever. Anyway, just chiming in on the Fent debacle and the nightmare that it can become for you. I am very glad my online plug disappeared back then and forced me to stop.