• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Fentanyl is garbage, and it ruined heroin.

ickray

Bluelighter
Let's break it down. Fentanyl is straight up knockout powder with a mediocre at best euphoria. I dose and wake up 45 minutes later in weird positions sore as fuck. Not to mention you have to re-dose every 2 hours to not feel withdrawals coming on due to it's ridiculously short half-life. It also sky rockets tolerance, and in my opinion the withdrawals are way worse then other opioids. I don't see the allure in this drug whatsoever. I remember the days of real heroin with long legs and an amazing euphoria that actually made you want to go out and do things. With fent I can't even function. On the east coast where I'm from, finding real dope is literally impossible, and that has ruined the game for me. Boy do I miss the days of the tan ECP that smelled like vinegar. I never see too many people bitching about all the dope being mostly fent nowadays, and I'd assume some people here might prefer it over real heroin. If you are one of those people, I'm curious to hear why.

Don't get me wrong, fent is great for what it is meant to be used for, end of life pain, and surgery. But recreationally, I find it to be garbage.
Rant over. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Only tried fent a few times that I know of, probably many more times in the shit I've smoked the last 20years. I'm curious to know why diamorphine(heroin) has changed so much over the last 10 year's is this down to production at source or just greedy ppl stepping on it or us I g different cuts from back in the 90s but ye it's all garbage in the north west of the UK, China white hasn't put in an appearance in 15years is this down to my location or is this a global thing??
oh ye back to fent.. The times I have tried it I didn't seem to get much of a buzz maybe down to using methadone at the same time but 3-4hours after taking it I felt so cold, kinda like withdrawal.. Nasty shit imo and I'd defiantly prefer the old school smack due to its dreamy feeling, with fent you take it then wake up with no recollection of nodding or a buzz the old skool stuff used to hold you for a good 12hours and had that great warm motherly love feeling about it...

I only ever snorted it, but the ONLY good thing about it is... the shorter the duration, the shorter the withdrawal. Short-acting opiates have real potential in extended-release formulations that can people can transition to, then slowly wean down, then jump off of easier than anything else. I could be full of shit, but all the horror stories of methadone and suboxone... the long half-life stuff is horrible.

I only ever snorted it, but the ONLY good thing about it is... the shorter the duration, the shorter the withdrawal. Short-acting opiates have real potential in extended-release formulations that can people can transition to, then slowly wean down, then jump off of easier than anything else. I could be full of shit, but all the horror stories of methadone and suboxone... the long half-life stuff is horrible.
I agree that's what half killed me going onto bupe, id voluntary stopped meth days prior and just used heroin until the switch a few days later

Ohh man if you've never been on methadone, consider yourself lucky. 7 years I wasted on that garbage, and it took nearly 4 months.. FOUR, for me to finally start to feel better.. never again lol

for the best. we were there when dope was good. that’s over and it’s time to move on.

it will reset because fent doesn’t have the allure to develop new generation of buyers and i don’t think pharma users switching over is enough to maintain such a huge trade. i’m not going back if and when it does. fuck being sick.

Last edited:
I prefer fent over dope. Primarily because I’m in SF and the tar is dirty. But also because I’m on MMT and I can feel fent through the methadone.

I first got addicted off classic New Jersey dope. There were good days but I mostly remember the shit that powder made me do for cash.

I will say that like h, there is good fent and bad fent. Sometimes I get into OD territory with no rush or euphoria to speak of. Just consciousness slipping away. Other times I get a feeling very similar to an opiate with a clean rush.

Never have gotten a good nod from fent but nodding is overrated except the first few dozen times.

I think a large population of the homeless here in SF prefer itover h simply because they have No be ins left to IV and it smokes very well.

Yea I’ve never liked the shit. I’ve done plenty of pharmaceutical fentanyl and it’s all nod with zero euphoria.

I’ve wondered if some analogs are more euphoric..

The difference between fentanyl and good heroin is this... With fentanyl all I wanna do is lay around, whereas heroin I’m up getting shit done (at the right dose) it has an energy to it similar to Oxycodone.

I remember times when I had a habit, fentanyl was the bottom of the ladder, below 5mg hydrocodone, below tramadol, below Suboxone (way below), its what I took when all other options were exhausted.

-GC

Below suboxone, with a habit ?? Sure, personally not done loads of fent but suboxone would be the last thing I wanted if I had a habit and wasn't in major Wds. Each to there own though, personally I don't have the stomach to switch back n forth on bupe.✌

I

I'm telling you fentanyl wds are fucking horrible.much worse than others.stupid idea.

Let's break it down. Fentanyl is straight up knockout powder with a mediocre at best euphoria. I dose and wake up 45 minutes later in weird positions sore as fuck. Not to mention you have to re-dose every 2 hours to not feel withdrawals coming on due to it's ridiculously short half-life. It also sky rockets tolerance, and in my opinion the withdrawals are way worse then other opioids. I don't see the allure in this drug whatsoever. I remember the days of real heroin with long legs and an amazing euphoria that actually made you want to go out and do things. With fent I can't even function. On the east coast where I'm from, finding real dope is literally impossible, and that has ruined the game for me. Boy do I miss the days of the tan ECP that smelled like vinegar. I never see too many people bitching about all the dope being mostly fent nowadays, and I'd assume some people here might prefer it over real heroin. If you are one of those people, I'm curious to hear why.

Don't get me wrong, fent is great for what it is meant to be used for, end of life pain, and surgery. But recreationally, I find it to be garbage.
Rant over. :rolleyes:

Personally I prefer fent to BTH which is what I was doing before fent consumed the heroin scene here in SF. BtH just gives me mad pins and needles ugh I hate thattttt. The high is longer but I’ve never been in it for the high really, I’m in it for the RUSH as well as avoiding physical withdrawals. Here in the Bay Area it seems like it switched to fentanyl bc that’s what the demand was for. Everyone I have talked to says they did it once and then realized that it was better than bth. Maybe that’s just cause bth is trash bc the people I know on the East coast say the same thing as you, that fent just makes them pass out and they hate it. Or maybe the fent is different? Cause I don’t pass out. I just feel an amazing rush.

3-Methylfentanyl is the superior fentanyl derivative. Unlike most fents lit lasts about as long as heroin, so people can actually do stuff and sleep. Its potency is 3200x morphine, so its highly potent. Whoever's churning out the fents had better look into 3-methyl derivatives so that the substances have a humane duration.

I want nothing of opioids, myself.

Personally I prefer fent to BTH which is what I was doing before fent consumed the heroin scene here in SF. BtH just gives me mad pins and needles ugh I hate thattttt. The high is longer but I’ve never been in it for the high really, I’m in it for the RUSH as well as avoiding physical withdrawals. Here in the Bay Area it seems like it switched to fentanyl bc that’s what the demand was for. Everyone I have talked to says they did it once and then realized that it was better than bth. Maybe that’s just cause bth is trash bc the people I know on the East coast say the same thing as you, that fent just makes them pass out and they hate it. Or maybe the fent is different? Cause I don’t pass out. I just feel an amazing rush.

I’ve often wondered if different fentanyl analogs might actually be more stimulating and euphoric than pharmaceutical fentanyl.

BTH is absolute garbage though no matter how you slice it. I think there might of been a very brief period in the beginning where some BTH could be 60-70% pure but most of it is probably 5-10%. I’ve heard especially since fent it’s purity has dropped even more. I could never imagine using that shit to be honest, in any ROA.

I knew a guy that used very pure “ECP” (really it’s upper midwest and northeast coast) for over a decade no problem. Moved out west and lost all his veins in a matter of months and died not but a year later.

-GC