• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Fentanyl is garbage, and it ruined heroin.

I mean it's definitely still around, it's not like it stopped existing. The problem is it is virtually unheard of in your average street level supply. The reason is because the central American cartels realized they could make tons of fentanyl with readily available precursors and not have to be involved in the poppy trade at all. So they can make a super potent synthetic compound for very little overhead and much smaller risk, without having to grow massive fields of poppies or import opium, and make tremendously higher profits. They've been getting precursors legally and easily from China. I'm quite sure they still have real heroin for "the fam". Most heroin is made in Pakistan/Afghanistan, and always has been. That trade hasn't dropped off, but mostly it's still prevalent in Europe and Asia, not the Americas. Apparently fentanyl hasn't really made its way very much over to Europe and Asia yet. And I hope for their sakes (and yours it sounds like given you mention Energy Control) that it stays that way. Fentanyl is a scourge, it kills so many people as a street drug. it actually has a pretty high therapeutic index and is very useful for medical use, but as a street drug it is horrible because people don't know what they're doing, but even more than that, without using liquid solutions or having advanced pharmaceutical techniques (proper binders), there are inevitably hot spots, so one dose from the same bag can either be normal, or suddenly lethal.

And its growing prevalance in other street drugs, especially cocaine, is even worse. Imagine getting a bag of a drug whose usage pattern is to compulsively do bumps or lines, and all of a sudden you get a spot of fentanyl in it. You go from stimulated to dead in the blink of an eye with no expectation of anything but cocaine. At least with heroin, people are expecting an opioid so they dose accordingly. It's happened to too many people in my circle.

Let's break it down. Fentanyl is straight up knockout powder with a mediocre at best euphoria. I dose and wake up 45 minutes later in weird positions sore as fuck. Not to mention you have to re-dose every 2 hours to not feel withdrawals coming on due to it's ridiculously short half-life. It also sky rockets tolerance, and in my opinion the withdrawals are way worse then other opioids. I don't see the allure in this drug whatsoever. I remember the days of real heroin with long legs and an amazing euphoria that actually made you want to go out and do things. With fent I can't even function. On the east coast where I'm from, finding real dope is literally impossible, and that has ruined the game for me. Boy do I miss the days of the tan ECP that smelled like vinegar. I never see too many people bitching about all the dope being mostly fent nowadays, and I'd assume some people here might prefer it over real heroin. If you are one of those people, I'm curious to hear why.

Don't get me wrong, fent is great for what it is meant to be used for, end of life pain, and surgery. But recreationally, I find it to be garbage.
Rant over. :rolleyes:
I agree with you 100%. I am stuck with only being able to get fentanyl now. I live near Newark NJ. That was the capital of heroin users. Frank and Vernon Lucas used to run that town and brought the dope in. When I started using heroin 5+ years ago it was a brownish powder that would turn an amber or caramel color when you’d add water and pull it up through your rig. I would shoot up and then I’d get the feeling of euphoria instantly and I’d slowly nod out and then depending on how much I used I could somewhat function. I could work, clean, cook, run errands etc and still feel groovy for a while. I feel like I woke up one day and all of a sudden all that I could get was this white or grey shit that would knock me out literally and keep me from getting anything done. It’s like one second I’m like oh let me put these clothes away and the next I wake up 30-40 minutes later with clothes all over the floor and I’ve got red squares and diamond patterns on my face and arms from being passed out face down in the laundry basket. No recollection of going out whatsoever. I was making a cup of coffee in my kitchen and all of a sudden me, two chairs and the kitchen table were on the floor while hot coffee was pouring on me … not cool fentanyl not cool. My partner and I both use. He’s been doing it for about 15 years on and off but pretty much fully the last decade. He said the dealers have dope headed the dope heads… meaning they got one over on us and lets face it we are known to be quite crafty especially when we are starting to go through withdrawals or have to come up with money… So one day they took the shit we were addicted to and switched it with something else and we continued to come back as if nothing happened. The color, consistency and high all changed and we were like 🤷🏻‍♀️ guess I’m doing this now?!
I cannot find regular old brown dope anymore. Once in a while something that resembles it will cross my path but even if it was the real deal I don’t think it would do shit for me anymore with all the fentanyl I’ve been shooting for pretty much the last 3 years. This sucks. I really miss the days of real dope. Your post is exactly what I feel … it’s not appealing to me I’m just stuck with it right now. I often think about the people that just started using that have no clue what heroin that I used to get is like. That makes me sad for both of us.

Personally good old school and fairly high purity H can still be found, backed by tests from Energy Control. From what I can discern its sourced from Mexico/Central or South American producers. I believe the Taliban has banned poppy production again now that their back in power and not funding an insurgency so I suspect this will be a continuing trend.
Central asian H(incl.Afghan),are not prevailed in U.S.They relly mostly to Mexico or South Asia,vut could be wrong.Afgnan is in Europe,Asia&Africa....and not heard (hope to be the same) for some significant cases of fent in dope or coke.Probably,not so known.It's typical American with fent for me right now.And is about profits as said Xo

Last edited:
I tried fent once but snorted IT, IT made me nod very severely but didn't produce any euphoria at all, i was really disapponted since euphoria is why i use drugs in the first place ..

I agree with you 100%. I am stuck with only being able to get fentanyl now. I live near Newark NJ. That was the capital of heroin users. Frank and Vernon Lucas used to run that town and brought the dope in. When I started using heroin 5+ years ago it was a brownish powder that would turn an amber or caramel color when you’d add water and pull it up through your rig. I would shoot up and then I’d get the feeling of euphoria instantly and I’d slowly nod out and then depending on how much I used I could somewhat function. I could work, clean, cook, run errands etc and still feel groovy for a while. I feel like I woke up one day and all of a sudden all that I could get was this white or grey shit that would knock me out literally and keep me from getting anything done. It’s like one second I’m like oh let me put these clothes away and the next I wake up 30-40 minutes later with clothes all over the floor and I’ve got red squares and diamond patterns on my face and arms from being passed out face down in the laundry basket. No recollection of going out whatsoever. I was making a cup of coffee in my kitchen and all of a sudden me, two chairs and the kitchen table were on the floor while hot coffee was pouring on me … not cool fentanyl not cool. My partner and I both use. He’s been doing it for about 15 years on and off but pretty much fully the last decade. He said the dealers have dope headed the dope heads… meaning they got one over on us and lets face it we are known to be quite crafty especially when we are starting to go through withdrawals or have to come up with money… So one day they took the shit we were addicted to and switched it with something else and we continued to come back as if nothing happened. The color, consistency and high all changed and we were like 🤷🏻‍♀️ guess I’m doing this now?!
I cannot find regular old brown dope anymore. Once in a while something that resembles it will cross my path but even if it was the real deal I don’t think it would do shit for me anymore with all the fentanyl I’ve been shooting for pretty much the last 3 years. This sucks. I really miss the days of real dope. Your post is exactly what I feel … it’s not appealing to me I’m just stuck with it right now. I often think about the people that just started using that have no clue what heroin that I used to get is like. That makes me sad for both of us.
Oh wow that's it in a nutshell, I go to Trenton in NJ and its all some type of Fetty, reg. H gave me energy if I didn't do too much, I'd get so so SOOO much stuff done, and every since 2020/21 its ALL Fetty and so cheap dealers NEVER gonna go back. Plus I'm a IV user so it has ripped holes in my arms and hand and legs you wouldn't believe, I've been seeing a wound doctor every week for over a year now. Benn on antibiotics for infection or cellulitis or abscess 9x in one year. and was hospitalized last month for STREp A getting in most of wounds, got home and re-infected m with it and had to go back to ER 10 days after I got out. I don't even show up on drug tests for opiates unless they specifically test for Fetty n most don't. My girlfriend mom got her hair tested and it came back neg for opiates too and she been doing Fetty past 2/3 years.
Its sad, I'm trying go to rehab but no place will take me with open wounds so many and so big, but longer I stay out the more i make. Its catch 22. I'm trying to switch back to snorting (which is difference between jerking off and having sex with hot girl when it comes to comparison between shooting vs sniffing). So now I'm trying to just sniff it and my whole face n teeth hurts n daily headaches, my sinuses are throbbing and congested and sore throat, and I'm not even doing a lot like 9-12 bgs a day. SMH.
I'm trying to figure out another way to do it, maybe just put under tongue or liquefy and boost up ass. IDK even know if that will work, Any suggestions?

Under the tongue would do the trick...pluggin'too may be.Hardvto read this man.....a big suffer is this.Try methadone clinic better....or slow your dose and bupre.Wish you luck....and stick around:(

Yeah you might consider methadone. It will actually feel a lot better than fentanyl if you can work up to the right dose. And you'll be so much more stable, and not have holes in your body or be risking overdose every time you use. And you'll have a lot more money, too. I really think you should give it a try.

Oh wow that's it in a nutshell, I go to Trenton in NJ and its all some type of Fetty, reg. H gave me energy if I didn't do too much, I'd get so so SOOO much stuff done, and every since 2020/21 its ALL Fetty and so cheap dealers NEVER gonna go back. Plus I'm a IV user so it has ripped holes in my arms and hand and legs you wouldn't believe, I've been seeing a wound doctor every week for over a year now. Benn on antibiotics for infection or cellulitis or abscess 9x in one year. and was hospitalized last month for STREp A getting in most of wounds, got home and re-infected m with it and had to go back to ER 10 days after I got out. I don't even show up on drug tests for opiates unless they specifically test for Fetty n most don't. My girlfriend mom got her hair tested and it came back neg for opiates too and she been doing Fetty past 2/3 years.
Its sad, I'm trying go to rehab but no place will take me with open wounds so many and so big, but longer I stay out the more i make. Its catch 22. I'm trying to switch back to snorting (which is difference between jerking off and having sex with hot girl when it comes to comparison between shooting vs sniffing). So now I'm trying to just sniff it and my whole face n teeth hurts n daily headaches, my sinuses are throbbing and congested and sore throat, and I'm not even doing a lot like 9-12 bgs a day. SMH.
I'm trying to figure out another way to do it, maybe just put under tongue or liquefy and boost up ass. IDK even know if that will work, Any suggestions?
I feel for you man.

This shit you are using has to be poison, indeed.
Stop IVing is the right thing to do, but I don't know if there is a safe way to use this crap.

Normally, I am very hesitant about telling people to go on methadone, but this sounds like a legit life or death scenario.
To be honest, methadone programs make their perfect sense in cases like yours.
9 antibiotic treatments in a year, infected open wounds, in and out hospital... you know...

You need to save your life first thing, then you can think if you want to be clean or whatever.

Please, take care.

I'd just like to add wishing you the best, Reading this breaks my heart. Please take care and stay alive.

Couple of days a week even to much like you said I did them during day and heroin in morning and night . I did that for 13 years non stop and when I quit I came on here said how long until I feel normal people saying week 2 weeks . I'm thinking it been 3 weeks my legs still killing me I been off the brown 3 weeks why am I like this.only when I thought hang on must be pods and saw it mentioned here. Would never have thought pod wd be worse then heroin

You are also right with pods u either in or out it cant even be a weekly thing u still get the shits it goes right into ur bobes
Fentanyl is being pushed by the United States government to erode our trust in drugs sold by the people. They only want us in liquor stores and pot shops with ridiculous taxes so THEY control the markets. Why would any drug dealer try to kill their customers? Thousands have died. That’s money lost, to them. It makes no sense. It’s a deliberate, controlled narrative. Fuck them. Guerilla grow poppies and buy lab equipment. And I’ll say it right on the internet. The people have had enough

I mean it's definitely still around, it's not like it stopped existing. The problem is it is virtually unheard of in your average street level supply. The reason is because the central American cartels realized they could make tons of fentanyl with readily available precursors and not have to be involved in the poppy trade at all. So they can make a super potent synthetic compound for very little overhead and much smaller risk, without having to grow massive fields of poppies or import opium, and make tremendously higher profits. They've been getting precursors legally and easily from China. I'm quite sure they still have real heroin for "the fam". Most heroin is made in Pakistan/Afghanistan, and always has been. That trade hasn't dropped off, but mostly it's still prevalent in Europe and Asia, not the Americas. Apparently fentanyl hasn't really made its way very much over to Europe and Asia yet. And I hope for their sakes (and yours it sounds like given you mention Energy Control) that it stays that way. Fentanyl is a scourge, it kills so many people as a street drug. it actually has a pretty high therapeutic index and is very useful for medical use, but as a street drug it is horrible because people don't know what they're doing, but even more than that, without using liquid solutions or having advanced pharmaceutical techniques (proper binders), there are inevitably hot spots, so one dose from the same bag can either be normal, or suddenly lethal.

And its growing prevalance in other street drugs, especially cocaine, is even worse. Imagine getting a bag of a drug whose usage pattern is to compulsively do bumps or lines, and all of a sudden you get a spot of fentanyl in it. You go from stimulated to dead in the blink of an eye with no expectation of anything but cocaine. At least with heroin, people are expecting an opioid so they dose accordingly. It's happened to too many people in my circle.
If you think it’s the cartels and not the United States government deliberated pushing fentanyl to kill addicts (who put a tremendous burden on our health care system) and erode our trust in community drug markets, I truly feel bad for you.

Wake up. The United States pushed cocaine in the 80s, everyone fucking knows it, and they are pushing fentanyl now.

Du
dude I live near Holyoke, Ma, and I can’t find dope. It’s fucking ridiculous. It’s a deliberate ploy to erode our trust in community drug markers. The United States government is pushing this shit through back door channels. It’s so obvious it’s sickening

If you think it’s the cartels and not the United States government deliberated pushing fentanyl to kill addicts (who put a tremendous burden on our health care system) and erode our trust in community drug markets, I truly feel bad for you.

Wake up. The United States pushed cocaine in the 80s, everyone fucking knows it, and they are pushing fentanyl now.

You don't need to be a dick about it, you could just state your opinion...

Anyway fentanyl by cartels makes plenty of sense, if you think they care about killing people, then you haven't been paying attention to the wasteland they've made the areas they control (beheadings, random kidnappings and violence, etc). There will always be more opiate addicts, that's the mindset of criminal organizations mass producing drugs. Fentanyl can be made easily or imported from China in massive bulk, as opposed to heroin which requires massive fields of poppies or buying huge amounts of opium or processed heroin from the middle east. Fentanyl's profit margin is tremendously higher than heroin's. And it's far easier and cheaper to produce.

I'm not saying it's definitely not a plot by the government, but there are other possibilities that are just as likely, or more likely.

Low level dealers for sure don't want to be killing their customers, but if all they can get is fentanyl, they're gonna sell it.

Ever notice when American troops are at war in areas with opium production (Vietnam/Golden triangle, Afghanistan/Pakistan) the heroin is more prevelant?

Pretty sure it's the withdrawal of troops(and thus lack of flights constantly going from Afghanistan to USA with little in the way of drug security) that has caused real heroin to mostly disappear and be replaced with bullshit like fent.

I'm sure a significant amount of heroin trafficking was/is done by the armed forces. They get paid fuck all so there's definitely incentive. All it would take is a couple of higher ups to look the other way. Given how much military life bonds people and is' gang like' I could see this being how it is done.

Tldr: you'll get some good heroin next time Americans go invade some place that produces it.

Yes it was documented through vVietnam war-american jets under the cover of agent of CIA-so called "Air opium".Now the situation is different.You got much more cheap to produce much more powerful product-fentanyl.Why to grow opii,which is a heavy labour work,can easily detected and you 've got different desesases on poppy,water resources,-much more elaborate process.Even those H produced in Mexico like tar heroine is grinded and mixed with fent.Customer would buy no matter,that he knows that this is no more H.Cartels are incredibly greedy manslaughters.....but I think even here in Europe situation with quality H will get deteriorated pretty soon.Many factor plays here.In general-if you wanna really good stuff you must pay eventually double or will get very cut product.And I am talkin'about big lucrative Euro markets.Here H almost disapeared 2010.It's very hard to find like almost all opi derivates

You don't need to be a dick about it, you could just state your opinion...

Anyway fentanyl by cartels makes plenty of sense, if you think they care about killing people, then you haven't been paying attention to the wasteland they've made the areas they control (beheadings, random kidnappings and violence, etc). There will always be more opiate addicts, that's the mindset of criminal organizations mass producing drugs. Fentanyl can be made easily or imported from China in massive bulk, as opposed to heroin which requires massive fields of poppies or buying huge amounts of opium or processed heroin from the middle east. Fentanyl's profit margin is tremendously higher than heroin's. And it's far easier and cheaper to produce.

I'm not saying it's definitely not a plot by the government, but there are other possibilities that are just as likely, or more likely.

Low level dealers for sure don't want to be killing their customers, but if all they can get is fentanyl, they're gonna sell it.

You forgot to mention that fentanyl is also a smuggler's dream because of its extreme potency. How many more doses are in a kilo of fentanyl vs a kilo of heroin?

So I agree with you that there are a lot of reasons fentanyl has appeal to the cartels. As for low level dealers, the sensible thing to do would be test their drugs and if anything comes up positive for fentanyl, then to cut it enough to where it would take many doses to overdose while warning anyone they sell it to that it contains fent.

Of course many low level dealers probably aren't sensible, but they are killing the goose that lays the golden egg by killing addicts. I had a friend die from a fentanyl overdose. He had been a heroin addict for 25 years and spent $20-$60 a day on heroin. Think about how much money that adds up to. He was a very reliable customer and brought in other business through the people he knew, as he was somewhat of a sociable guy. That's a lot of lost business and I know that drug dealers, at least the smart ones, value reliable, long term customers.

Yea sadly I think fentanyl is here to stay; it's just too profitable and easy to smuggle. I'm no conspiracy theorist but am starting to think there is more to this. I know profit isn't China's only motivation for making and exporting all that fentanyl and precursors; could the US government also be involved, maybe.

It's too bad. I'll probably never buy street heroin again. Too risky. I'm awfully lucky that I was using when I was and not now.