• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl HCL Powder

Looking at that username, which conflicts with the forum rules in itself we might have a true rebel here.
Ok, sry for Offtopic but I guess everything topic relevant has been said.

Yeah probably but I really am not going to get into that. This daft cunt does owe you an apology but you ain't getting one.

Swim is an abbreviation of my name in this case you dense motherfucker. Your internet dick and high status on this overly clique-y website are truly the cause of my greatest envy.

And Z, I'm truly sorry your all stuck up cunts who take things more literally than a toddler. Go ahead and keep a close eye on me, I obviously enjoy the attention. Oops, I didn't really apologize as I don't have to. Maybe we should add a mandatory apology for anyone who is offended in the BLUA.

In any case none of this is relevant to the subject at hand. And is certainly not showing anything but over zealously on the part of people who can't fathom the possibility that they could be incorrect. Block me, you won't ever have to even look at one of my posts again.

Now in the spirit of HR, look at this.
http://www.drugs.com/dosage/fentanyl.html
In the adult dose section, do any of the initial doses excluding transdermal patches exceed 500mcg? No they do not. You suggest an initial dose four times that of an extremely high dose. Which is practically the definition of moronic, even if the dosages presented are not recreational numbers it's a pretty fucking reckless thing to do.

Its also alarmingly obvious my name is a joke. I'm usually pretty good at those, here's one for your troubles. Anyone know a website where I can buy some NBOMEs to sell as acid? See, what I did there?

Are we all friends again?

Right, so an apology with an insult is not dignified at all.

When I joined this site I did shite close to what you do it is embarrassing so you get out of the site what you put in just like anything.

Also fuck your link, the thing is fentyntal and butyr-fentyanl are two completely different substances. BF is I think 1/16th the potency I believe on the morphine conversion table. I could call you some sort of phrase to insult your intellect if I feel like it but that is really pointless, yeah?

You want to talk about BLUA: personal attacks, going way the fuck off topic, general jackassery, spamming and sourcing when you asked about websites dealing with illicit substances

So I am asking you nicely to kindly step off. You don't seem like a complete idiot but you don't need to text quotes out of context, talk shit, or spread misinformation.

So no we are not friends right now. You need to cool your jets in these forums which are made for productive conversation. If it doesn't, see what happens because you won't have any friends here. That is just not how you go about life or anything. People donate time and energy to this site and pay to keep it running so if you don't like it fucking leave and if you do show some fucking decent human manners.

This thread needs to get back on topic and needs to stop being an emotional pissing contest or it is gonna have to be closed so anymore of this and I will report the thread and I am rather sure one person will get a temporary ban.

If you enjoy talking shit there is a perfect forum for that and that would be The Lounge. Look it up under community threads.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Last edited:
Ok but this thread is about fentanyl hydrochloride. Not butyr. I just said it's more likely he has an analogue.

Soooo what was that all about? Like I genuinely want to know why you even said that.

And if calling a mod on the tele isn't cliquey I don't know what is.

Refuting reputable sources for no reason is as pompous as it gets.

Come on guys, swimmingencouraged apologized so no need to fuel the flames again. Especially these Fent threads need HR-information and no flamewars :)

^
Thanks, I am done with this thread cuz of SWIMPOSTER, but I appreciate your comments Zerwas.

Check out The Lounge if you ever wanna talk nonsense but yeah read the warning cuz people are brutal.

If y'all don't stop needlessly picking fights with eachother right now the next inappropriate post will result in appropriate action, please be respectful of other users and definitely stop polluting threads with personal shit, that's what the PM system is for..

I actually appreciate this comment.

I think the whole thing that is going on here is bit annoying on the staff here. It's not really cool to start shit with the people that contribute here.

See isn't it great to take things out of context to make a point. Brilliantly convenient means of being an asshole. I really gets a point across.

So this webpage is here to reduce harm as in save lives and reduce the harm of drug usage. If you got an issue with that or a staff member you are welcome to pm a moderator, hit the report button, or if you have an issue with me: PM me and not start a bunch of bollocks in here.

All this stuff about people dying is relevant yes. The fact here is that if someone decides to do a drug good luck stopping them. It is not my place to tell someone they can't but only they shouldn't. I do believe I said it was nasty stuff and very dangerous.

Drugs like these are unregulated usually high in purity and strong to UG measurement as in less than a mg. That is why I recommended a mg scale or better. Realistically no one hear can afford or use a UG level scale.

That being said ROA is a huge factor. The bioavalibility from putting a bit in your mouth or on the end of a cigarette is much lower t han, I dunno injection as the OP was deadset on. I myself an IV user would not ever IV anything fentynal. I have smoked it and sniffed it and damn near killed myself the ONE time I did not use a scale so yes it is dangerous.

That being said, I am not the DEA or NA. So it is not my business to make people stop using drugs. I can tell you how to use something safely as possible if I have experience with it but there are no guarantees in the drug world. So I do not appreciate having shit quoted out of context.

The idea that a drug is so dangerous that we cannot discuss it is stupid. You are just depriving people of their right to discuss something that just might save their life.

By the way I have lost people to drugs. More than I can count to be honest whether through murder, overdose, accidents, and automobile accidents so I get it. I have overdosed more times than I care to say and its not pretty. I can tell you how to avoid overdose and well I keep several doses of naxalone at the house.

There is not more than I can do than suggest having naxalone handy, using the safest roa, and starting with the lowest possible dose and going cautiously. If you feel like that is not sufficient or I am doing harm and not good go ahead and PM me or report me. I have done my best with this forum and that is that.

Haha I don't remember informing everyone that I'm a wanker, my secret is out of the bag apparently.

Why would you come back after 8 days to finish an internet argument that had already been resolved if you don't mind my asking?
Got some extra time on your hands?

Just please don't tell too many people of my wankerish ways, I don't want everyone to know...

If y'all don't stop needlessly picking fights with eachother right now the next inappropriate post will result in appropriate action, please be respectful of other users and definitely stop polluting threads with personal shit, that's what the PM system is for..

Sorry tricomb,
To be honest I hadn't read your post before I replied.
My mistake, I'll take whatever's coming though, Temp ban or whatever it happens to be.

Fentanyl is not a drug that should be played with! I live on the west coast of Canada and we have a huge illicit fentanyl epidemic right now. They are robbing pharmacies and synthesizing the patches in to powder in clandestine labs and pressing it in to pills, mixing into heroin or just selling as is. Fake oxycodone pills, CDN 80 like the old ones that crushed nicely before they made the oxy neo's. I started taking the pills after a back injury under the impression that they were oxy 80's. Found out 2-3 months later they were fake and contained fentanyl and by that time was already wired. The withdrawals are horrible and you build a high tolerance that no other opiate/opioid can compare to. Extremely hard to get clean from the drug. It will ruin your life and make you its slave. Not to mention kill you by either an overdose or some sort of complication after long term use. Stay away from it all together is my suggestion.

Fentanyl is not a drug that should be played with! I live on the west coast of Canada and we have a huge illicit fentanyl epidemic right now. They are robbing pharmacies and synthesizing the patches in to powder in clandestine labs and pressing it in to pills, mixing into heroin or just selling as is. Fake oxycodone pills, CDN 80 like the old ones that crushed nicely before they made the oxy neo's. I started taking the pills after a back injury under the impression that they were oxy 80's. Found out 2-3 months later they were fake and contained fentanyl and by that time was already wired. The withdrawals are horrible and you build a high tolerance that no other opiate/opioid can compare to. Extremely hard to get clean from the drug. It will ruin your life and make you its slave. Not to mention kill you by either an overdose or some sort of complication after long term use. Stay away from it all together is my suggestion.

It's likely not fentanyl, probably an analogue like butyr-fentanyl or acetyl-fentanyl. I say this just due to the availability and the fact that getting a homogeneous mixture of fentanyl into some sort of binder without any hotspots is a bit beyond the realm of your average monkey. Why rob a pharmacist when you can order something safer and more profitable online without facing a bid for armed robbery?

One of the reasons the China white of the 70s was so deadly was it was sold improperly cut into milk sugar etc. When you have a drug that potent it's incredibly difficult to ensure a homogeneous mixture because your trying to disperse 500mcg into 20-30mg of cut evenly. Whereas it's much easier to do the same thing with say, acetyl fent as you won't have the same overwhelmingly difficult task of stretching it out in such miniscule proportions. If that makes sense.

Search for the "darknet #4 fentanyl" or something like that. Tons of good info in the thread from a particular poster.

OK I'm getting really tired of being ripped off by all these "verified" companies on the net claiming to have fentynal powder, for all that is just and right in the world can someone please offer me a "real" link so I don't end up getting ripped off again PLEASE

OK I'm getting really tired of being ripped off by all these "verified" companies on the net claiming to have fentynal powder, for all that is just and right in the world can someone please offer me a "real" link so I don't end up getting ripped off again PLEASE
We don't do that here bro, sry.

Yeah i would not even imagine CONSIDERING DEALING IT like fucking FUCK even using it myself responsibly dealing that is like begging to be arrested when someone drops dead. I just had that thought about it and how someone would even get there hands on it lol . I WOULD ONLY USE it with my 90MG Methadone Tolerance since nothing else works BUT I WOULD use a mask and gloves and save up for a 500mg Industrial Scale which is cheap for them lol before I even dreamed of Fucking with that Shit. Or at Least A VERY VERY VERY GOOD Scale and I would Spend as much money as i had to for the better Rather then not so good and cheaper yet good enough Scale. But CURIOSITY would get the better Of Me and Playing Russian Roullette with My Life SADLY Has Been A Raw-Dawg Habit Of Mine Literally.... Just had A Blood Test For H.I.V. And THANK GOD I Am Clean BABY! Lol Been Almost A Year Since I got my Dick Wet So were Good and With Hep C Wich I KNOW FOR A FACT AFTER I FUCKED HER she had for a fact indeed 100% Hepatitis C Infected H.I.V. Junkie Easy Misleading actual Cheap Whore who doesnt get the concept of me not ever paying for sex and my god damn 50$ bill showing when going to pay her 20$ for some Xanax ended up having to fork over the 10$ and She Told Her So Called EX-BOYFRIEND who Punches Me in the Face Lucky Bastard Is Lucky putting him in a Coma is Not Worth Prison Time ONLY BECAUSE I GOT A SHIT LIST LONGER then my Arm Sorry I got Carried Away BUT NEVER EVER AGAIN I Am Trying Trojan Thin Condoms Lol. I Fucked 2 Other Bitches Raw Too And I AM NOT PROUD OF It.... Being H.I.V. FREE I AM WOOTY WOOTY WOOT WOOT! That I.V. Slut Skankazoid Wanna-BE! WHORE! PROBABLY HAS IT AND FUCKED ME WITHOUT TELLING ME HER FIRST NAME SO I COULD NOT LINK HER TO THE CRIME OF ATTEMPTED MURDER BY H.I.V. SHIT man that is a serious CRIME as SERIOUS AS A HEART ATTACK! I Was Surprised Not To get Even a Pill Curable Clap Infection Or Chlamyidia or some shit Lol.

Without my huge 90mg methadone tolerance i would not touch it with a 40 foot pole except in withdrawals were all desperate So I'd Do it only because I Am Physically Dependant BUT BEFORE I WAS And I only used 240MG Oxycodone a WeEK i WOULDN'T of touched it with a 40-foot pole.

Last edited: